Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 13317
-
02-23-26 11:13 #12837Regular Member

Posts: 3Kendra
Thanks for sharing. She's been responsive but I haven't been able to meet her yet. Before I do can anyone confirm she's not LEO?
Originally Posted by TheLurker69
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Newbie.
-
02-21-26 05:32 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 252Is This Her
Methinks this could be the lady in question.
Originally Posted by ThotsRUs
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...8/316979634001
-
02-20-26 16:32 #12835Regular Member

Posts: 16Seen her and will repeat
I've seen her had a good time and planning to repeat don't know much about her (only one visit) but seems like a sweet person and wasn't a clock watcher. I think she knows a couple of other girls but my only experience is with her but she's safe, reviewed and offers good service. Tera, misty are also safe although haven't dreamed with them you at least know your not walking into a sting.
Originally Posted by HornDog0104
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-26 15:07 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 238Info
Seen her posted and wanted to see if anyone knows about this.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/781171928802
-
02-19-26 21:34 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 38Yo
Hey what's up, in town visiting was wondering if anyone had info on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/830822724827
Or point me in the right direction please, and thank you.
-
02-19-26 21:28 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 38Yo
What's up why'all, visiting for a few days, anyone have info one this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/830822724827
Or point me in the right direction, thanks.
-
02-17-26 21:18 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 197Search a little harder
She's in Asheville.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/629488363890
-
02-17-26 20:10 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 180Anyone remember Marie?
She was the hot little red headed spinner from Asheville. I saw her when Helene hit and had to borrow one of her friends hotel rooms. It was honestly the best experience I've had with a provider. I'd love to see her again but I don't even know if she's around anymore. I've even searched the Asheville boards with no luck.
-
02-17-26 10:35 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 52Please DM me as well.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 16:25 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 33PM me her details please. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 10:59 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 27WhatsApp
So I've noticed a bunch of providers listing WhatsApp numbers on their posts. Is this a new thing or a scam red flag? I've seen a few that didn't have the typical red flag wording but then they would put up a WhatsApp number which is normally the same as their listed number, even with Columbia area codes. Anyone know the 411?
-
02-16-26 09:13 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 143Is she into black guys?
PM me her info as well, Scman.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 23:34 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 65Awesome can you pm her info thank you.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:55 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 565Newbie wants to be UTR
I just met one that I won't post a link to her ad to minimize traffic for her. You can message me if you are a senior that contributes to the fourm and I will give you the information. This is not the typical lady around here but unfortunately she is in a bad place off of White Horse. She has an AMAZING body and great attitude and not the kind that typically comes around here. She seems to be an awesome person just down on her luck! She actually loves what she does and there are no signs of hard drug use. I am going to try to get her to move from that area.
-
02-13-26 21:57 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 238It has been like 2 or 3 years since I seen her. The last visit wasn't good and I think she really only like white guys or had a white pimp idk but I haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






