Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 13291
-
02-15-26 23:34 #12811Senior Member

Posts: 65Awesome can you pm her info thank you.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:55 #12810Senior Member

Posts: 565Newbie wants to be UTR
I just met one that I won't post a link to her ad to minimize traffic for her. You can message me if you are a senior that contributes to the fourm and I will give you the information. This is not the typical lady around here but unfortunately she is in a bad place off of White Horse. She has an AMAZING body and great attitude and not the kind that typically comes around here. She seems to be an awesome person just down on her luck! She actually loves what she does and there are no signs of hard drug use. I am going to try to get her to move from that area.
-
02-13-26 21:57 #12809Senior Member

Posts: 237It has been like 2 or 3 years since I seen her. The last visit wasn't good and I think she really only like white guys or had a white pimp idk but I haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 14:26 #12808Senior Member

Posts: 143Be Cautious About this One
She was involved with a rough crowd. Got on social media complaining about the hobby and the men p2 p. I would keep my distance.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 22:37 #12807Senior Member

Posts: 28Kendra
Interested in pictures and contact please.
Originally Posted by Incockneeto721
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:27 #12806Senior Member

Posts: 180Definitely the average escort. I tried seeing her today. Reached out yesterday to see if she could see me at a certain time today and it was crickets until 2 am. Then, after we set the appointment, the time came and went and then she said she could still meet about 30 min after we were supposed to meet. Asked for photo verification and got silence. Asked her where and got a location and then asked if I could send her the deposit for the room that she paid for but couldn't get until she forked over the deposit. Went to an Asian massage parlor instead so I wouldn't get ripped off.
Originally Posted by Incockneeto721
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 14:17 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 586Tara
After making a couple of attempts to get in touch with her, Nova, or Misti, I finally got to see Tara recently. There's no face photos with her, but I was pleasantly surprised. She's not beautiful, but she has a cute GND kind of look. I wouldn't quite say Kate Mara or Ellen (before becoming Eliot) Page, but tomboyish with some similarity to that kind of look. Plus, her body is as advertised, she gives good head, and cheerfully took a pop shot to the mouth as well.
Only problem is it seems like she's probably a tweaker. She threw away some folded-up piece of foil that looked like paraphernalia, and she talked *constantly* like someone who's wired for sound. Hopefully I'm wrong about that, because she's more than good enough to be worth repeat visits as long as her attitude and service are on point. But, I got the impression that, as with so many of them, it'll likely be a matter of time before other things take their toll. With any luck, maybe I can get in another visit before that happens.
-
02-10-26 08:38 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 180So she's real?
If you do an image search, the pics with no face are used all over the country for similar ads with different girls. Kinda has me hesitant.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 07:20 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 237Seen her awhile ago first time was good second was so so but I she did put on some weight.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 19:23 #12802Regular Member

Posts: 21Friend named Kendra who doesn't post. New girl for only tonight
I dreamed about an imaginary friend who is wanting to see a few guys tonight. She doesn't post and asked me to see if any guys on here would be interested. Its only a one time thing. This girl in my dream is 32 years old. 5'3" 120 lb sexy as hell. Tan skin. Long blonde hair. If you guys want to see her hmu and ill give you her contact info. She is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I've known her for many years and she is not your average escort. She's super hot. 200/350/500. Limited amount of appointments. So hit me up soon. I will give contact info and pics. Best way to get the ball rolling would be to just send me your phone number and I'll text you the info. Senior members come first. This girl is a 10/10.
-
02-08-26 19:18 #12801Regular Member

Posts: 21I have a friend who is wanting to see a few guys tonight. Its only a one time thing. She is 32 years old. 5'3" 120 lb sexy as hell. Tan skin. Long blonde hair. If you guys want to see her hmu and ill give you her contact info. She is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I've known her for many years and she is not your average escort. She's super hot. 200/350/500. Limited amount of appointments. So hit me up soon. I will give contact info and pics. Best way to get the ball rolling woukd be to just send me your phone number and I'll text you the info. Senior members come first. This girl is a 10/10.
-
02-08-26 17:39 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 180Has anyone seen this lovely lady?
I've been wanting a taste of chocolate super bad lately. She has also posted as "Halle Berry" in the past. Coms are pretty good, seems really sweet and accommodating. Knows her stuff! Just wondering if anyone has seen her before. I have something set up already, but any tips on your experience is welcome!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/341743928892
-
02-08-26 07:49 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 197Asheville
And now she's posting in Asheville / Hendersonville NC.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 00:27 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 79She wants 180 for a QV.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 13:14 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 51I reached out a little bit ago. No BBBJ which made me not want to pull the trigger. She was at a motel in Duncan and seemed legit through text. That's all I know.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





