Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27053

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    How's Amanda been recently? Read some unflattering stuff. Haven't seen her in a few months. Was planning on going over there and giving her the usual rough business and a few loads in various holes.
    I saw her recently and had a great session. She was really into it, good energy, and super submissive. I had my concerns based on some of the recent mixed reports but they were quickly dispelled.

  2. #27052

    Sharonbigtits

    Hell yes. Rawgod city!

    Sharonbigtits.

    Look her up on tna.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  3. #27051
    Quote Originally Posted by WomanLoverJ  [View Original Post]
    Any one have experience or Intel on this one? Looks like she used to post on the other board too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...u/145627270775
    Saw her about two years ago a few times. BBBJ is a yes but BBFS was not on the table when I saw her. She will tease a bit but once the action starts she will wrap you up. Haven't seen her recently but those photos are fairly old as when I saw her those were her recent photos.

  4. #27050

    Amanda wonders

    How's Amanda been recently? Read some unflattering stuff. Haven't seen her in a few months. Was planning on going over there and giving her the usual rough business and a few loads in various holes.

  5. #27049
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Damn someone's got deep pockets. Do you think she may have been wifed up?
    I hope not. My guess is probably not to be honest. Maybe just taking a break.

  6. #27048
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Same for me too. Not sure what's up. She was in Arizona with a client for a bit then came back and stopped responding. She checks the board regularly though, so I don't know what the deal is.
    Damn someone's got deep pockets. Do you think she may have been wifed up?

  7. #27047
    Quote Originally Posted by Argus46  [View Original Post]
    Any one her status? She has not responded to my emails either. Most unusual for her, In the past she has responded promptly, even when she was out of the area.
    Same for me too. Not sure what's up. She was in Arizona with a client for a bit then came back and stopped responding. She checks the board regularly though, so I don't know what the deal is.

  8. #27046
    Quote Originally Posted by Argus46  [View Original Post]
    Any one her status? She has not responded to my emails either. Most unusual for her, In the past she has responded promptly, even when she was out of the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    Is she on a break now? I've emailed a couple times last couple weeks with no response.
    Same-sies.

  9. #27045
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Sweatpea Jill on tna is a fun little cumdump.

    Pump a load deep in her. Keep pounding and she will orgasm hard.
    Anyone have intel on her duo partner Haley, and if she belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-james.687503/#xfmgMedia.

  10. #27044

    Janine

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    She does BBFS although YMMV. I haven't seen her anywhere besides seeking. She was ok but I found a younger, hotter woman to add to my rotation around the same time so she was a one and done.
    What was her donation for hour BBFS?

  11. #27043
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwthdytiak  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Thread can not be found.
    Probably Nikki Bunny.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-bunny.409969/#xfmgMedia.

  12. #27042

    Sweet Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by Dink9873  [View Original Post]
    Is she on a break now? I've emailed a couple times last couple weeks with no response.
    Any one her status? She has not responded to my emails either. Most unusual for her, In the past she has responded promptly, even when she was out of the area.

  13. #27041
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Dolcesemore was on town.

    She has a great business model preferring multi hour dates.

    Men line up to see her for a reason.
    Whoa! She is doing Duo's with Mandywood. Mandy is insatiable.

    That would be epic.

  14. #27040
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwthdytiak  [View Original Post]
    Thread can not be found.

  15. #27039

    Janine

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    This gal is on Seeking, do any of you know if she does BBFS and is she on any other sites besides Seeking?
    She does BBFS although YMMV. I haven't seen her anywhere besides seeking. She was ok but I found a younger, hotter woman to add to my rotation around the same time so she was a one and done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape