Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 10983
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    You the man. Lucky Starr is one of my all time favs. Wish I had the cash right now to see her. Love watching Christy Love too. Damn, that would be awesome.

    Freak.
    Their duo is 2500 all bare.

  2. #10787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMan115  [View Original Post]
    Can you DM me how to get a hold of Lucky?
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckystarr

  3. #10786
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

    She loved my big cock. Two hands, BBBJ, face fuck.

    She mounted me bare cowgirl. Bounced on it as I stretched out her pussy.
    Can you DM me how to get a hold of Lucky?

  4. #10785

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

    She loved my big cock. Two hands, BBBJ, face fuck.

    She mounted me bare cowgirl. Bounced on it as I stretched out her pussy.

    We fucked in a few positions and I busted in her in mish.

    She did not hesitate to start stroking me. Sucking me. Rimjob! Telling me a big dick like mine is hard to pass up. Her dirty talk is among the best.

    She bounced on my dick until she came. Then I pounded her in mish for load number 2.

    She is really cool. I hinted at a duo and she said she would tell her friends. I asked about greek and she says she rarely does.

    Normally, I woukd say 800 for a 50 year old woman is too much but she can fuck with the best of them.

    https://www.tnaflix.com/anal-porn/As...l/video8265426

    No anal for me but this vid is a good example.

    BBBJ, bbfscip, daty, dato, rimjob dirty talk, facefuck gag MILF pornstar experience.
    You the man. Lucky Starr is one of my all time favs. Wish I had the cash right now to see her. Love watching Christy Love too. Damn, that would be awesome.

    Freak.

  5. #10784

    Christy's other friend

    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

  6. #10783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Christy Loves friend Lucky Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    If you see her, let us know how much you paid for how long. Extras included.

    DM if you want to keep it private.
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

    She loved my big cock. Two hands, BBBJ, face fuck.

    She mounted me bare cowgirl. Bounced on it as I stretched out her pussy.

    We fucked in a few positions and I busted in her in mish.

    She did not hesitate to start stroking me. Sucking me. Rimjob! Telling me a big dick like mine is hard to pass up. Her dirty talk is among the best.

    She bounced on my dick until she came. Then I pounded her in mish for load number 2.

    She is really cool. I hinted at a duo and she said she would tell her friends. I asked about greek and she says she rarely does.

    Normally, I woukd say 800 for a 50 year old woman is too much but she can fuck with the best of them.

    https://www.tnaflix.com/anal-porn/As...l/video8265426

    No anal for me but this vid is a good example.

    BBBJ, bbfscip, daty, dato, rimjob dirty talk, facefuck gag MILF pornstar experience.

  7. #10782
    Yes she does, and I too want to bang her.

    https://porncompanions.com/377-Christy-love-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hwnfrontier  [View Original Post]
    Does she escort?

  8. #10781

    Christy Love

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just unloaded on Angel if Christy is here and will open her legs and mouth I'll want to unload again.
    If you see her, let us know how much you paid for how long. Extras included.

    DM if you want to keep it private.

  9. #10780
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwnfrontier  [View Original Post]
    Does she escort?
    Just unloaded on Angel if Christy is here and will open her legs and mouth I'll want to unload again.

  10. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.

    https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.
    Here's a currently working version of the link you were presumably trying to post:

    https://honolulu.myescort.network/fe...c-3808049e93c7

  11. #10778
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?

    I understand that she will be back in town.
    Does she escort?

  12. #10777

    She's here until the 27th

    Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.

    https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.

  13. #10776

    Christy Love returning

    Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?

    I understand that she will be back in town.

  14. #10775

    Danica

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/DanicaDash

    Any info on this provider? So far they have quite a few profiles. Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about them.

  15. #10774

    Angel is visiting from Vegas

    She just texted me that she's coming back on the 12th for her bday. I think this will be her 22 or 23rd. I'm not sure who else visited her when she was here couple of years back. I'm sure the brothers that visited her remember that she could take a good dog pounding. Here are some photos to jot your memory. I know Smiley had visited her. I got her WhatsApp number if you want it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C7721B98-2C7F-4FF0-BB65-8A08187354CB.jpg‎   ACDD77A6-ED62-4718-8B13-C5C69F99398C.jpg‎   9016D241-171F-489C-8C21-06213FE69110.jpg‎   65060767-0F94-4340-BBD1-B378A5439572.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape