Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16947
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Yes for Gabby at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Quote Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069  [View Original Post]
    Visited Gold Panda and had a fun hour with a sweet little hottie named Gabby. Upon arrival, she greeted me with an enchanting smile and a warm hug. She has a very fun playful personality. She is beautiful with long silky brown hair. She's the gentle and graceful type which I find alluring. Plus she's got a nice little round ass which I thought was super cute.

    I paid her the house fees and after settling inside my designated room, Gabby walked in with her bright sexy smile while looking all fresh and gorgeous, wearing a sexy outfit tightly wrapping her tits. Tossed her the donation for the hour, then she offered me to do a table shower with her which allowed me to explore every inch of her body. She took her time washing me thoroughly, with just the right amount of teasing during the rinse. Back in the room, she started with a firm massage for a few minutes, nothing too deep, just enough to relax. Then, she leaned over and let her hands explore, whispering if I was ready. Once I nodded, she got to work. I turned around and the main course started. She started by giving her full attention to little Johnny. BBBJ was wet, with just the right amount of suction and hand manipulation.
    I had a chance to visit Gabby today at Gold Panda and I'll reinforce all the positive things that were said in the review about her as I had a very similar great experience. She's young, easy on the eyes, with awesome service. The highlight of the session for me had to be the table shower. She's got incredible table shower skills. Lots of body to body contact, cameltoe slides, scrubbing me all over from head to toe with her beautiful breasts, finishing up with a BBBJ preview which was amazing. It was about 10 minutes of soapy fun which I thoroughly enjoyed and a fantastic warm up for the session, almost like a delicious appetizer before the main course. After the shower we went back to the room. I wanted to taste that beautiful kitty of hers so I had her lay down on the table and I crawled up for some intense licking. She tasted absolutely amazing, very responsive with light grounds and she got wet quickly. I was lightly squeezing her beautiful tits while she was squirming around on the table. I dined on that kitty for a few minutes before she had an orgasm. After she caught her breath she asked me to lay down and crawled up between my legs and started a nice slow ball licking and cock worshiping BBBJ. Took her time up and down the shaft and then went 100% all the way down DT. I almost lost it right there, so I asked for the main event. She grabbed a condom and rolled it on and climbed up on top of me cowgirl. This girl has great energy and strength and was riding me like a bucking bronco. That long silky hair flowing all over the place and those beautiful boobs bouncing up and down was an absolutely amazing view. I didn't want to finish here because I knew I wanted to get her into doggie so that I could hold on to that beautiful booty of hers. So I climbed in behind her and started slow and got quiet moans from her and then I picked up the pace and went to pound town. I filled up the bag and then eased out. She left to go get a hot towel and came back and cleaned me up. Gabby is a talented lady and I'll see her again.

  2. #16946
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    It's kind of the point of this thread to not "leave it at that". 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039; Anyone else seen them want to recap a s.
    Thanks for the feedback, which was clearly so valuable that it deserved being posted twice.

  3. #16945

    Jasmin and Ya Ya Spa's

    Was in Phoenix this past weekend and paid a visit to a couple of new spots for me.

    First is Jasmin Spa and I drew Angela. My visit was decent. She is attractive, good size C cups, juicy ass, and a nice smile. We walked to the room where she gave me a hug and felt me up while kissing me on my cheek. She was direct and asked if I wanted to fuck. Normally I do not make a decision as to what I want until later in the service, but I said yes. I provided the donation and got comfortable while she left the room. She returned, undressed and moved in close to me while rubbing my chest and Mr. Happy (I was still standing up). I ran my hands all over her body and she allowed me to touch her everywhere. We kissed and then she knelt down for a BBBJ, which was excellent. She gets kinda wild doing it. She stood up after a few minutes and said too big. Not a brag at all. It's a curse. So a little more BBBJ then a handy that was decent.

    The day before, on Valentines's Day, I came across YaYa Massage while looking for a BBQ place to eat dinner. I was met by an attractive lady, spinner, great smile but had crooked teeth. She never stopped smiling and I was slightly smitten from the beginning. She wore a black dress with white dots. She led me to the room and I undressed. The massage was alright, very soft touch, and sensual. Little bit of teasing. We had a good chemistry going. On the flip she asked what I wanted with a giggle looking down at Mr. Happy. Agreed on CFS. She left the room, returned with a cover, and gave me a shortbvCBJ. Honestly, I didn't know how I was going to fit in her and I was surprised she was going through with FS, as I was mentally prepped for a handy. But she took it. She gets very animated with her facial expressions and squinty little eyes and she gets vocal to. She bit her finger tips and covered her face through most of it. For being such a tiny thing, she wasn't tight like I expected, but she got really wet. But as I'm close to finishing, and I'm in standing mish, her phone vibrates and lights up. Her hands are covering her face as she was really into things when I glance over at her phone and I can see it says 'husband'. LOL all my youthful instincts kicked in and I wanted run. My heart stopped and I panicked for a moment. My reaction was really quite funny to me later. But I remembered where I was and got dialed in. I wanted to finish and leave so I started giving to her really hard and fast. She responded well and loved it so I just kept going. Skin slapping loudly and her moans and gasps where a real turn on. She was saying 'more, more'. Her juices were dripping off my balls at this point and the sound of her wetness was something I'll think about often. There are some girls that can handle a man size man and she is one. Again, not a brag on my part. It's a damn curse, which is why I go AMP's. Ultimately the husband thing was a turn off so I would not repeat with her. She was gone for awhile after we finished so I cleaned myself up and was ready to leave when she returned. Might be worth a visit for some of you other guys out there.

  4. #16944

    If you find yourself in Tucson

    Man, Melody spa is something special. I've been off the AMPs a bit but was down in Tucson where they love their asian spas, and support them, so checked the Tucson board and all the reviews down there at Melody are accurate.

  5. #16943
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.
    It's kind of the point of this thread to not "leave it at that". 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039; Anyone else seen them want to recap a s.

  6. #16942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.
    It's kind of the point of this thread to not "leave it at that". 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039; Anyone else seen them want to recap a session?

  7. #16941
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Latinas in phx

    My opinion, better luck and service at recommended Asian massage. If you have time and enjoy a little adventure, take a day and go to border Nnogales). Its a tank of gas, round trip. There are couple parlors there or some street girls or bar girls less than $100. Weekday, daytime limited to few girls or massage but eve and weekend more ladies and fun to be had. Park on USA side and walk across and all within 10 minutes walking. My 2 cents only.

  8. #16940

    Latin Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBean469  [View Original Post]
    First time in PHX in a few weeks and I'm interested. Where do I find more info about Latin Dolls? Saw their X account got removed.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/arizona/p...scorts/3242585

  9. #16939

    Ava at Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    I was in town on business for a few days and stopped by star Massage snd saw Ava as my therapist. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I don't think I've met a girl as beautiful as Ava. She's a short beautiful girl banging body, long straight black hair and a face that looks like a model. Ava gives a top notch massage and for such a little thing she has strong hands. On the flip, she could see my pole standing at full attention. She giggled a little bit after seeing it and I started touching her to let her know I was OK with whatever! We negotiated some extra fun and Ava gave me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had. So slow and sensual, long strokes and then ball play and then working just the head until I started shooting thick ropes. I made a mess of Ava's arms and hands as well as myself. Super fun time!! I feel very relaxeded!!.
    What was the damage for what you got? How hard did she negotiate or was she good with what you offered?

  10. #16938

    Visiting Soon.

    First time in PHX in a few weeks and I'm interested. Where do I find more info about Latin Dolls? Saw their X account got removed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.

  11. #16937
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Did Nina upcharge? I know some of the girls at Latin Dolls upcharge for kissing or whatnot so want to make sure I bring enough cash.
    Posted rates, no upcharge, no haggling. Sort of reminded me of a friends with benefits session.

  12. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.
    Did Nina upcharge? I know some of the girls at Latin Dolls upcharge for kissing or whatnot so want to make sure I bring enough cash.

  13. #16935
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.
    What was the damage.

  14. #16934

    Latin dolls

    For those into latinas, make sure you visit Nina before she leaves at the end of the week. She's exactly the girl in the pics, and enjoys her work. She planted an open-mouth kiss on me before the door even closed, and was enthusiastically accommodating (I'll leave it at that). Best experience I've had there in a couple years.

  15. #16933
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Jasmin spa today in Gilbert, haven't been here in awhile and I was looking for some new options in the East Valley. Angela met me at the door and she showed me to the room, collected the fees and booked her for an hour. We began with a massage. I was a little beat up from a couple days of intense workouts and her massage was excellent. Started with some work on my back and legs where I was sore, and when she brought out the oil she pulled some good techniques. She is above average in appearance. She has a nice face with very good skin. Sweet smile. Medium build with C breasts that look great on her frame. Plump ass that is fun to grab. She carries herself well and has a certain ease and charm that is endearing.

    On the flip, Angela asked if she could massage the boy and she gently fondled me for a couple of minutes and then asked what I would like. I opted for everything and gave her the donation. Angela asked me to sit up on the table and she wrapped me in her arms and gave me a small kiss that quickly became good French kissing. Hands roaming and she got undressed and we made out some more with her stroking me to attention. I got to say it really seemed as though she was getting into it. She loved the kissing and encouraged more of that and I gently reached between her legs and she quickly got wet. She then dropped down to her knees for some excellent BBBJ which got junior rising to full mast in no time.

    Then Angela switched us around with her laying sideways on the table and my cock rubbing up against her meaty kitty and I couldn't wait to get inside her. We put the raincoat on, and then started in mish with me standing off the side of the table. She's a snug fit and the lady does love to fuck! She was working her hips and let me take her deep and fast or slow as I wished. Full-time eye contact and she has a great sex face and moans and a little bit of dirty talk. It all worked well for me and I popped a big release with about 5 minutes left in the hour. Hot towel and clean up and I was on my way. Great time with Angela and I'll be back.
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape