Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 18672
-
02-16-26 11:17 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 142Ashley at Cozy spa
Stopped by cozy because I was in the area. Greeted by Ashley. Thin build, ok face. Went in got comfortable and she can back in and started the massage. Massage was pretty boring and mechanical, and on the flip we negotiated her tip. She stripped down, nice tits with huge nips, thin and no ass. Not ideal but it got the job done. 69 to BBBJ to CG for the finish. Overall just an average visit. The other girl came in during the visit and tried to push a 2 girl. She was average looking so I passed. Only part I didn't like was after we were done Ashley was trying to get me to giver her more of a tip as I was getting dressed. I declined and hit the road, not sure I'd come back to cozy. Last 2 visits have been mediocre at best.
-
02-16-26 02:33 #16931Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 159Gabby at Gold Panda
Visited Gold Panda and had a fun hour with a sweet little hottie named Gabby. Upon arrival, she greeted me with an enchanting smile and a warm hug. She has a very fun playful personality. She is beautiful with long silky brown hair. She's the gentle and graceful type which I find alluring. Plus she's got a nice little round ass which I thought was super cute.
I paid her the house fees and after settling inside my designated room, Gabby walked in with her bright sexy smile while looking all fresh and gorgeous, wearing a sexy outfit tightly wrapping her tits. Tossed her the donation for the hour, then she offered me to do a table shower with her which allowed me to explore every inch of her body. She took her time washing me thoroughly, with just the right amount of teasing during the rinse. Back in the room, she started with a firm massage for a few minutes, nothing too deep, just enough to relax. Then, she leaned over and let her hands explore, whispering if I was ready. Once I nodded, she got to work. I turned around and the main course started. She started by giving her full attention to little Johnny. BBBJ was wet, with just the right amount of suction and hand manipulation. She used slow, deep strokes, added tongue work underneath, and built up the rhythm gradually. No rushing. Let me touch her freely no flinching or pulling away. Pretty soon I was at full mast and ready to fuck, so she suited me up and got in position for the main event.
CFS started with her on top. She lowered herself slowly, moved her hips in a circular grind rather than just bouncing which caused the entire length of my rod to be fully engulfed by her tight pussy. Her rhythm was steady and deliberate. Then we switched to missionary her legs wrapped tight, moaning softly, making eye contact throughout while embracing and caressing my lower back. Finished in doggy, and she stayed engaged until the last moment topped by a nice and relaxing cuddling session. Great time with Gabby and looking forward to a repeat session.
-
02-16-26 01:55 #16930Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 26Angela at Jasmin Spa in Gilbert
Dropped by Jasmin spa today in Gilbert, haven't been here in awhile and I was looking for some new options in the East Valley. Angela met me at the door and she showed me to the room, collected the fees and booked her for an hour. We began with a massage. I was a little beat up from a couple days of intense workouts and her massage was excellent. Started with some work on my back and legs where I was sore, and when she brought out the oil she pulled some good techniques. She is above average in appearance. She has a nice face with very good skin. Sweet smile. Medium build with C breasts that look great on her frame. Plump ass that is fun to grab. She carries herself well and has a certain ease and charm that is endearing.
On the flip, Angela asked if she could massage the boy and she gently fondled me for a couple of minutes and then asked what I would like. I opted for everything and gave her the donation. Angela asked me to sit up on the table and she wrapped me in her arms and gave me a small kiss that quickly became good French kissing. Hands roaming and she got undressed and we made out some more with her stroking me to attention. I got to say it really seemed as though she was getting into it. She loved the kissing and encouraged more of that and I gently reached between her legs and she quickly got wet. She then dropped down to her knees for some excellent BBBJ which got junior rising to full mast in no time.
Then Angela switched us around with her laying sideways on the table and my cock rubbing up against her meaty kitty and I couldn't wait to get inside her. We put the raincoat on, and then started in mish with me standing off the side of the table. She's a snug fit and the lady does love to fuck! She was working her hips and let me take her deep and fast or slow as I wished. Full-time eye contact and she has a great sex face and moans and a little bit of dirty talk. It all worked well for me and I popped a big release with about 5 minutes left in the hour. Hot towel and clean up and I was on my way. Great time with Angela and I'll be back.
-
02-15-26 13:52 #16929Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Lucky spa is also worth a visit
Lucky spa also has pretty decent talent with good service. The main upside of going to Lucky is that it's definitely way less busy than Infinity, so if you are looking for a nice, undisturbed session without the nonstop doorbells going off, Lucky spa is a great choice. I know Crystal is currently working there, she's a tall slender beauty that speaks great English, super flirty, and I've had several great sessions with her in the past and I would recommend seeing her. Alternatively, like the other guy said below, you can't go wrong with trying someone else at Infinity. There's just a ton of solid choices this month.
Originally Posted by HappyCamper21
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:58 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 81Lucky Spa
Was thinking of giving Lucky Spa a chance today?
Originally Posted by ClaytonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:38 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 119Maybe stick with Infinity?
Knowing what I know about the current state of PHX AMP's, I'd suggest going back to Infinity and picking one of the other girls. It's currently by far the best spot in the area IMO, and this month's group is uniformly fantastic.
Originally Posted by HappyCamper21
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 11:58 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 81KK at Infinity
Traveling this week in the Phoenix and decided to check out Infinity on Valentine's day. It took me a few minutes to find the right place as there are 3 different spas in the same shopping center. Finally found the place and got matched up with KK. She was very friendly and we started out with a quick massage. Within a few minutes she had me roll over and then asked if I wanted to boom boom which I happily replied yes too. Gave her the donation and off we went. Started out with some BBBJ which turned in a little 69. After a few minutes she suited me up and we ran thru several positions before I blew in the bag.
It was a fun time but we were a little rushed as they were extremely busy and we were interrupted a couple of times. I'm here for 2 more days so looking for another place to try out before I leave.
-
02-15-26 11:25 #16925Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Fire and Ice treatment Valentines Day special with Lulu at Infinity
All the buzz around Lulu got me curious and I had to go see this Instagram massage model for myself. As a man single and ready to mingle, I was on a mission to find a gorgeous babe to keep me company for Valentine's day with and after seeing those pictures I knew Lulu was the one. Like my fellow monger said, the pictures aren't her, but they sure look pretty damn close.
Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069
[View Original Post]
Body type wise, she has curves in all the right places. Very plush tush. Soft, natural C cups that look perfectly ravishing. Despite her being Chinese, she's got the body of a Latina. She's young and beautiful with one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen on a spa girl. Everything about my hour with Lulu was exquisite.
My favorite part of the session was when Lulu told me that she was offering a Valentine's day BBBJ special. She called this the "fire and ice treatment" and basically she would take a full swig of Listerine then started sucking my cock. It felt icy and tingly at the same time (hence this is the "ice" part). Then after several minutes of icy Listerine oral bliss, she spat it out and then took a full mouthful of hot water. And then started BBBJing me again (this is the "fire" part). My god, that was fucking sensational. She blew my mind while blowing my cock at the same time.
As the kids would say, Lulu makes me "delulu". In the best way possible. This was probably the most memorable Valentine's day I ever had. Hope the other mongers don't mind sharing because I just might have to make her my spa wife for the month. Also got a chance to see Bobo, KK, and Lily on the way out who are all gorgeous in their own unique way. This month's lineup at Infinity feels like an all-stars sports team. Definitely have to come back several more times so I can try them them all.
-
02-14-26 16:30 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 119Shared Owners?
I could definitely be wrong, but I think Lucky Spa and Infinity have the same owners, or at least share the same girls. I've seen reviews from Lucky for several of the girls I know from Infinity (Judy, Crystal who goes by Abby at Infinity, some others I can't think of). It's hard to be sure though because they all go by one of the same pool of 10 or so names LOL. Every place has a Lily and a Coco for example.
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
That said, I've always texted Infinity to ask who is working, and they'll tell me. They have my number saved under my name (generic white guy first name, no risk of being doxxed). But I've never gotten a reply from the number listed for Lucky (it may be a land line though).
-
02-14-26 07:34 #16923Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105+1 for Mina Red Star
Red the review on Mina and decided to stop by and see her. When I got there for my appointment she was waiting for me and led me to the room. She is definitely pretty. More naturally pretty. She doesn't have to wear a lot of makeup like some of the other girls do. When we got in the room I handed her the tip and let her know we could skip the massage. She stepped out while I got undressed. When she came back in she took off the dress she was wearing and came over and started kissing me. We kissed and I felt up her nice soft breasts. She really does have some suckable nipples. I sucked and licked on them while she was stroking my cock. She had me lay down and climbed on top for some 69 action. Who am I to say no. I love eating some clean shaven pussy. She can also give a pretty good BBBJ. She was getting really wet and she climbed off and put the condom on. At first I thought she was going to do some cowgirl but she actually sat on my cock and laid on me in missionary position. This was a first for me and wasn't sure I would like it. Well I was wrong. She knows how to grind into you pleasing herself. She started out slow and picked up the pace of the grinds and let out a moan and collapsed on me. She said I just came and I'm pretty sure she did. I let her catch her breath and had her get on her knees so I could hit it from behind watching her in the mirror. Watching her and the feeling of her tight wet pussy didn't take me long before I popped in the bag. I still had a little time left and she was going to give me a massage but a customer walked in and I told her she could finish next time. I will be back soon!!
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 21:11 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 44Crystal and Cindy are the GOAT at Lucky spa in Peoria!
Hey man you were absolutely correct about Lucky spa. Those reviews don't lie. The place is blowing up for good reason. " You can 't go wrong with license quality massages, decent BBBJ, and an awesome atmosphere. Shame Lily wasn't there today, but her replacement was a knockout. Young, stacked with DD's, and had that classic MILF charm. She really knew how to work her magic on me. I had the best threesome ever in a massage parlor. I will probably return to try it again haha!
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 21:04 #16921Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Angela at Bamboo Massage on Bell
Visited Bamboo Massage today (cross streets Bell Rd and El Mirage Rd). Walked inside and was greeted by a little hottie named Angela. She's got wonderful little hourglass figure, great face, sexy tits, clean shaven, and eager to please. Looks like she's about 5'2, around 28-30 in age. She met me at the front entrance, introduced ourselves followed by a sweet smile and collected my house fee as she led me into a room. Session starts with a nice little dry massage with some teasing to get me going. Massage was decent, she worked on a variety of spots around my neck and shoulders which I really liked. After 15 minutes of massage I was warmed up and signaled to her I wanted to transition to the fun. Tossed her the donation which she happily accepted and stripped off her dress and moved in closer to me for some LFK, starting on my lips and then she kept kissing my body moving lower and lower until she reached my cock. Then she started her BBBJ, using pointy little tongue probes into my chute deeper and deeper. Then suddenly she starts reaching underneath while her tongue was all over my cock as I lift my hips enough for her to lick and suck my balls and dick giving it enough spit lube for her to stroke me while giving me more tongue fucking. She could tell I was diggin it so this went on for about 10 minutes. I'm on the brink thanks to her wonderful mouth and usually I might come right there but somehow manage to hold it in. She then announces it's time to fuck. She applied the rubber, then rides me grinding CG, nice tight pussy and kegel squeezes then bounces ACG with me slamming my hips up hard to match her bouncing as we fuck. Hard loud slamming. Then doggy and slamming her hips back as I thrust slapping loud and harder we're both loving it. Then finally mish legs over my arms she loves it hard for sure then our bodies super close and tight with softer fucking, pounding till I released in the bag. Fun time and I'd see her again if I was in the Surprise area.
-
02-12-26 09:18 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 67I don't really recommend her, and those pics aren't hers. She is gorgeous and has a fantastic body, but there's really no upgrade. She keeps her clothes on the whole time and then uses gloves during the massage, even if you're not getting a prostate massage.
Originally Posted by AlohaCurious
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 02:19 #16919Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 159I would give anything for another hour with Bobo at Infinity
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
Had to go see Bobo at Infinity today after all the recent reviews. And GODDAMN she was FIRE!! She really lived up to her reputation. Frankly speaking, there's not much more I can say that hasn't already been said. More than anything this review is just to confirm that Bobo is fantastic and is worthy of all the great reviews written for her. She really is a superstar. Everything about her technique was excellent, from the table shower to her BBBJ to her cock grinding skills. Of course it feels amazing but she also looks so damn sexy while she's doing it. Love her spectacular tits and sexy body. Her enthusiasm is such a turn on and her stamina is second to none. Had to stop her after 15 minutes of my cock in her mouth because I was almost at the point of no return and she knew how to raise my cock to full mast in no time and I still planned on fucking her.
Originally Posted by Noblesavage01
[View Original Post]
We switched places for some DATY and I was hoping to calm down a little while I returned the favor tasting her delicious pussy. After she was nice and wet I was ready to fuck. Cover on, then she tells me to lay back down and mounted me in CG where she rode me enthusiastically and told me to fuck her hard. Bobo got on top and rode me like a champ. She just looked so sexy as she alternated between a slow grind and bouncing up and down. There was no stopping her this time as I couldn't hold on any longer from all the excitement and blew in the bag shortly afterwards. Bobo is a master of her craft and she's pretty damn good at what she does. Had a super fun time with her and I'll be back. KK is next on my list to try, but damn, the girls are Infinity this month are all so incredible that it's impossible to pick just one. Maybe next time I'll just do a 6 hands with all 3 of them? I think that would be my spa fantasy come true and would be the experience of a lifetime.
-
02-11-26 17:01 #16918Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Cici at Oasis off Northern and 51st ave
Decided to stop by Oasis. It's been awhile since I've been here. I was greeted at the window by Cici and decided on half hour massage. She opened the door grabbed my hand and led me to the room. When we got in the room I grabbed her ass and handed her the tip and told her we could skip the massage. She started slowly taking off her dress and pulled me in for a kiss and started taking my clothes off. When she was taking off my shorts she started giving me a BBBJ. She started off with a sensual slow BJ with the right amount of sucking and hand stroking. She then picked up the pace and put her hands on my ass cheeks and started some DT action. Man this felt damn good and I put my hands on the side of her head and started face fucking her. I was getting really close to just blowing in her mouth but I wanted more so I pulled her up and had her put the condom on I brought and bend over the table. I started off with long slow strokes and picked up the pace and she started pushing back with my thrusts. This had her going where she was looking back and moaning saying yes baby fuck me. When I was close I had her finish me with a BBBJCIM. She sucked every last drop out of me and spit it in the tissues. She's told me to lay down and stepped out to get a hot towel to clean me up. We still had about 10 minutes left and she gave me a decent massage and talked for the remaining time.












Reply With Quote





