Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 29362
-
02-17-26 15:30 #27772Senior Member

Posts: 59Julie
Texted Julie randomly to wish new year, she wished me back by saying she's in town at angel spa. Wohooo! Went to Emerson today morning at their opening time. By the time I have reached their spot, she was in bathrobe and wished me with a hug and a kiss. I took her and jenny a set of Dubai candies to wish them new year. Jenny was in black skirt and tee. Paid the house fee at counter itself. Seems like the setup of angel spa has changed to accommodate another room. She took me inside and had a little chit chat which led to DFK.
She started with a B2 b massage leveraging her big D tits applying oil. I mean Julie is known for her nuru skills. The battle took off with a tit job. And cleaned junior and groin area with wipes and started giving a solid BBJ. We moved on to mish and doggy. By then Julie was little tired traveling before day. So she called jenny to take care of me. The best part is Julie didn't leave the room. She let me suck on her tits while jenny was taking care of junior. Jenny with sensual skills gave me a smooth CBJ and HJ and they both helped me burst. I am not sure if it is a proper 4 hands but it was definitely happy new year for me.
Stay safe.
-
02-17-26 15:10 #27771Senior Member

Posts: 59Sophia at kk
Kk on 38th st. Been there last weekend. The place has got lot of cigarette smell. Received by a tall Mt, I knew that she is not Sophia from previous reviews, so asked her the same. She was kinda felt bad but called Sophia. Sophia is short, and is good looking with natural b's. Her ass is sexy. Got another plan so only sticked with massage this time. Gave me a decent massage with medium level rub. Her boobs were popping out from her top. So could not resist my self from taking L1 for. 70. She was not happy with me for not opting an higher level. Her HJ skills are not as good as expected / read. I was hoping to finish fast. As she was not following the rhythm, on top of it, she left the room twice for receiving another customers. All these events has led me to give up and move out of that place.
May be this is not my day with her. Ill definitely return and experience full of Sophia and make my visit worth it.
-
02-16-26 23:05 #27770Senior Member

Posts: 219Kk
Been there before myself and would go back if it was not sharing a wall with a daycare. That's what put me off going back. Just kills my vibe when I hear the noise from next door. Makes me second guess why I do this sometimes when places are beside certain establishments. Sorry to be off putting, but I can't do it. I must have said seven hail Mary's once I left to make good with the guy above.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 21:50 #27769Senior Member

Posts: 325Shelby 4 spas in 1
So all I did visit.
D spa 2/5.
Massage for 8 mins strong hold around shoulders and then flip.
Natural b's great.
Attitude 1/5.
No change hr.
Pushes for more midway of massage is a killer thus the 2 rating.
Looks late 40's not much visible baby damage.
Sensitive nips and boobs.
Rushed and not friendly.
JJK.
3/5.
Nice tits.
No massage straight to business.
Appearance real beaten up 1. 5/5.
No change chose hhr.
15 minutes right on time asked for flip FS or blow 120 and FS 150.
Chose blow man got cover and she had her tongue work her magic.
Might try if nothing works didn't ask name from both.
2509.
3/5.
Simple massage act.
Sexy ass lady.
Nice curves.
Everything was good until she started throwing attitude and rushing.
Asked for more and said next time give me more I might still go here LOL cause I love her sexy tits.
Dragon.
4/5.
Service was good no massage what so ever.
Asked for boom and cover comes fuck and paid and bye see you next time.
As someone was ringing the damn bell.
Hhr 50 and house was 120.
-
02-16-26 21:46 #27768Senior Member

Posts: 413Between you and the golf pro I haven't laughed so hard in a long while over reports. It's not so what happens in the report it's your little side comments. Waterboarding amazing.
Originally Posted by SirRubAlot
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:19 #27767Senior Member

Posts: 57Niagra Falls
Had to see what the "squirter" hype was about. Went early afternoon and met Amy at the desk. Got a legit deep-tissue massage for sciatica strong hands, good pressure, actually helped. After the flip, she started with a CBJ then I asked her to switch to 69. Initially she shook her head no- then explained she "gets too wet" like it was a warning label. I told her that's not exactly a problem. And she proved her point. A few strategic tongue flicks later and. Fucking Niagra Falls my dudes. If you've never experienced a true squirter, it's definitely a different kind of session messy in a very good way. I felt like I was being water boarded. Sheets definitely didn't survive either.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Looks-wise she reminded me of Jamie (Brownsburg spa- now closed) but more of a Temu version: shorter, slightly thicker, similar face / vibe. If you want something entertaining and memorable, go see her.
She's looking for more clients. Go get her boys! I'm just glad I beat everyone to the train station. The doorbell didn't ring once while I was there. Doubt many of you will have the same luck.
-
02-16-26 17:12 #27766Senior Member

Posts: 172Sophia
I reported from last night on Sophia and I agree she's repeatable. Titttys flatten but not in a bad way and she does use her arms to keep them together. I wanted to check out new gal at Muffler but I'll probably see Sophia for a repeat for an L2 and see if CIM is an option. One of the best bbbjs I've had from a provider. Thanks for report.
Originally Posted by Golf76
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 16:34 #27765Senior Member

Posts: 50Kk spa
Ventured over to east side today and after the report on Allie spa was going to head there but another fella walked in ahead so I decided to wait a few minutes but then left to head to KK spa. Some of these locations in strip malls are tough because you just don't know who is parked for what's business. So just parked and went in. Setup is a second door to enter. An attractive MT with a red dress on and natural girls popping out. My guess was Sophia. Pretty face and from what I could tell decent body. Led me to a room and paid my hr to red dress cutie and I assumed to position. Door opens and a different gal that I recognized from summer on the NW side came in. She is younger and likely in mid to upper 20"s in a short black dress. I remembered her because her massage was just pushing around on my back and her extras were very mediocre at best and had stank breath. I was like could I see other girl. She couldn't understand so she got her phone and I just asked for Sophia. Few minutes later in walks red dress cutie who I thought was sophia. Pretty solid rub and tease. Flipped after about a half hour and onto the fun. BJ to be going and then Sophia said fuk me. Don't mind if I do. She was getting a little loud and then all of a sudden the music in the room got much louder and I was like oops must have been too loud. Many positions later finished up. Was a super fun time and would repeat. The tittys to flatten out when she's on her back but she helped push them together so I could enjoy. She had a cute booty and like doggy. Fun time and I would repeat. I will say though the rooms are a bit weird because one side of the room is open at the top. Probably why music got turned up! Ha.
-
02-16-26 15:24 #27764Senior Member

Posts: 500Cherry Spa
Sore and wanting a good massage with L1 I decided to give this a shot. It had been a few yrs since I've been and at the time was nicknamed "scrubs". If one were to google cherry spa, you will easily and quickly find an address. Recent reports only discuss an Anna being here. So when I walked in and greeted by a less than friendly (spot on from reports) woman I assumed this was her. She said. 7 for hr and handed her. 8 cause I didn't have change. Never got the change BTW. Like many AMP's, the place is meat locker cold first thing in the morning so she turned on a small room heater. Small chit chat as things got going and she asked if I had been there before. Like I said, yes I've been but not with her and had read that she's picky about who she offers extras to. So I said yeah I've seen her before but it's been a few months and said, "your name is Anna, right?" She seemed surprised that I knew it and kinda albeit slightly warmed up a bit. She's not rude or anything just has the personality of a rock. I guess I wouldn't be too happy jerking dicks all day so can't blame her. But if she would be friendlier I bet she could make a lot more money but what do I know. Massage was pretty decent as I had requested hard pressure. She walked on my back for quite some time. Everything is just matter of fact with her. Told me to turn over and grabbed jr and said "massage here too?" No smile just workin'. Reports are correct in that her technique is fantastic. Glad I went cause my curiosity has been satisfied.
-
02-16-26 15:09 #27763Senior Member

Posts: 175Sunshine South
Visiting this past week and thought I'd check out Sunshine based on reviews. I believe she said her name was Wi Wi, smaller MT with B / Cs. Not a great visit as she seemed to be doing a language training while giving a terrible massage, not that I expected much. Very little tease and only wanted to do L2 covered. She tried for a while then said too big and went to the hand finish. Just not what I had been reading about, I was hoping for the older, stacked MT.
-
02-16-26 13:50 #27762Senior Member

Posts: 219For some reason it did not include the dollar sign on my total price paid. So to be clear $.8 in total.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:34 #27761Senior Member

Posts: 87Nope
No1 within 15 yrs of that description this morning.
Originally Posted by TomJerry144
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:17 #27760Senior Member

Posts: 83A1 Latina?
Seen this ad stating they had Latinas. Anyone able to confirm?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...k/795878749137
-
02-16-26 00:40 #27759Regular Member

Posts: 24You aren't missing anything there LOL
That spot used to be a go-to for me last year, but they're a bit scummy even by AMP standards. I had my massage started by a younger, hotter girl only to have her tag in an older lady in a similar outfit, as if I wouldn't notice. That, and having said lady get mad because I didn't want to shell out an extra Benny to have her whip her old saggy tits out for a L1.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 23:03 #27758Senior Member

Posts: 172Sophia at KK
Someone asked about KK and someone asked about Sophia, so TOFTT or something and checked it out. She's kinda exotic looking, almost wasn't sure if she was Chinese. 5'2" 120, maybe. Not Chinese gal thin, Took hr, she threw towel over me completely and started average massage. I'm feeling this isn't going to be good but after warmup thru towel she got to head of table and started a better skin to skin massage. I'm not a get my hands up on the kitty during a massage but I was grabby. Nice ass, tight hammys, her body felt good and she seemed she'd let me do anything I wanted. I held her ass for awhile. She moved to legs and got a great butt massage. I don't think my ass has received that much attention for so long. I was wondering if she was going to ask / offer / engage PM. She didn't, FYI. Reaching under, giving the boys and shaft plenty of love. I enjoyed it bc she seemed focused on what she was doing. I wouldn't call it great but very nice and relaxing. Flip time, offers boom boom, yes お12397;12364;12356; She stands me up, wipes me down and drops to her knees and wow what a nice sensual BBBJ. She took her time and I'm sure she could've made me pop hard with her technique. Puts cover on and take her mish. Her natural full Bs, flattened out but kept shape pretty well. Not firm, really nice natural looking tits. She wrapped her legs around fairly tight. I worked it for some time and got legs open and up more to bottom her out slowly. Wanted doggie next and she stop on her side. So went with it for some nice spoonful grinding. Very GFE before getting her face down. She propped herself on pillow and I grabbed those nice hips for some time then grabbed her shoulders for a great deep finish. She kept saying I love you during so at the end I said it back in Chinese and that got a shocked laughter from her. We had a nice conversation with the rest of our time.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
She's repeatable but not sure if I will. It's more of my taste thing than her or her performance. She's a good one imo. I'm not a big fan of KK. It's kinda dumpy but the table are very sturdy and comfortable. . 7 and 1. 6 x she talked me up from 1. 4 which I was going to give 1. 6 anyway. There is another MT there but I didn't have an opportunity to see her.
Treat them well, and learn some Chinese. They get real comfy with you if you've spent some time knowing more about them. Language, culture, provinces, etc. Most of them think we're nicer than Chinese men. Let's keep it that way.











Reply With Quote




