Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 29313
-
02-16-26 09:17 #27753Senior Member

Posts: 83A1 Latina?
Seen this ad stating they had Latinas. Anyone able to confirm?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...k/795878749137
-
02-16-26 00:40 #27752Regular Member

Posts: 24You aren't missing anything there LOL
That spot used to be a go-to for me last year, but they're a bit scummy even by AMP standards. I had my massage started by a younger, hotter girl only to have her tag in an older lady in a similar outfit, as if I wouldn't notice. That, and having said lady get mad because I didn't want to shell out an extra Benny to have her whip her old saggy tits out for a L1.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 23:03 #27751Senior Member

Posts: 171Sophia at KK
Someone asked about KK and someone asked about Sophia, so TOFTT or something and checked it out. She's kinda exotic looking, almost wasn't sure if she was Chinese. 5'2" 120, maybe. Not Chinese gal thin, Took hr, she threw towel over me completely and started average massage. I'm feeling this isn't going to be good but after warmup thru towel she got to head of table and started a better skin to skin massage. I'm not a get my hands up on the kitty during a massage but I was grabby. Nice ass, tight hammys, her body felt good and she seemed she'd let me do anything I wanted. I held her ass for awhile. She moved to legs and got a great butt massage. I don't think my ass has received that much attention for so long. I was wondering if she was going to ask / offer / engage PM. She didn't, FYI. Reaching under, giving the boys and shaft plenty of love. I enjoyed it bc she seemed focused on what she was doing. I wouldn't call it great but very nice and relaxing. Flip time, offers boom boom, yes お12397;12364;12356; She stands me up, wipes me down and drops to her knees and wow what a nice sensual BBBJ. She took her time and I'm sure she could've made me pop hard with her technique. Puts cover on and take her mish. Her natural full Bs, flattened out but kept shape pretty well. Not firm, really nice natural looking tits. She wrapped her legs around fairly tight. I worked it for some time and got legs open and up more to bottom her out slowly. Wanted doggie next and she stop on her side. So went with it for some nice spoonful grinding. Very GFE before getting her face down. She propped herself on pillow and I grabbed those nice hips for some time then grabbed her shoulders for a great deep finish. She kept saying I love you during so at the end I said it back in Chinese and that got a shocked laughter from her. We had a nice conversation with the rest of our time.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
She's repeatable but not sure if I will. It's more of my taste thing than her or her performance. She's a good one imo. I'm not a big fan of KK. It's kinda dumpy but the table are very sturdy and comfortable. . 7 and 1. 6 x she talked me up from 1. 4 which I was going to give 1. 6 anyway. There is another MT there but I didn't have an opportunity to see her.
Treat them well, and learn some Chinese. They get real comfy with you if you've spent some time knowing more about them. Language, culture, provinces, etc. Most of them think we're nicer than Chinese men. Let's keep it that way.
-
02-15-26 20:14 #27750Senior Member

Posts: 219Jenny. Merry on Ky Ave
Just to confirm, if Jenny from Lilli / Lilly has a tattoo below her belly button. Then she is at this spa currently.
Cute little thing around mid 30's with an undercover little peach of a backside. B's / Smaller C's (enhanced) and fairly slim. Clean shaved. Tiny amount of belly fat.
Only popped in for hhr (8 total). She wanted more, but we agreed to CBJ and FS with no massage, as I was in a rush.
Said she was the only one working and that no other MT works there? Anyway, smelt a little Christmas cheer on her breath so she must be pre-gaming before the New Year.
Terrible spot as it shares the lot with a car sales place. Basically a house with a small sign like one of the previous reports suggested.
Would repeat in a pinch even though MT is fairly attractive with a nice body. Shame about location.
-
02-15-26 18:20 #27749Senior Member

Posts: 495Definitely
Z spa on southside as you described. I've seen her a couple of times and she does in fact squirt and is a fun fuck. Not the hottest on the planet but if you squint she's kinda alright.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:53 #27748Senior Member

Posts: 290Phoenix and another Coco
Decided to give Phoenix another try even though Sophia / Angela is gone. Was greeted by a short thin MT that I have never seen before. Paid. 7 for and hour. I like the massage almost as good as the extras and an hour is the best way to experience both. She left and came back in when I was ready. She said her name is Coco. It seems like there is a Coco almost everywhere now. They need to start adding serial numbers or something.
Asked if I wanted hard and I said medium. The rub was top-notch. Paid very good attention to everything and used just the correct amount of oil. About 30 minutes into the session she started a tease that I appreciated greatly. On the flip she made the "boom boom" motions and I said yes. 1. 4 for CFS. She undressed and I think she looks great. Around 5 foot 2 inches. Slim with a nice pair of C's, nice legs, and nice nips. Did a great job. Not quite Angela standards, but close.
-
02-15-26 13:29 #27747Senior Member

Posts: 103Heads up for future people on westside
So I went back to palindrome. I was back on that side and saw coco again. I gave her such a great review last time but this time maybe it was so late. All the reasons I enjoyed her wasnt there anymore. However. The reason I am making this post. As I was leaving coco showed me the other girl and said "next time" the other girl was laying down behind a screen. So I only saw her face. But. For an AMP? Damn. She looked early 20's. I couldn't see her body but she looked cute. Said her name was either. Jewel? Or juju? I assume jewel.
-
02-15-26 13:00 #27746Senior Member

Posts: 413Messages
Exceeded storage quota; time to clear out.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:26 #27745Senior Member

Posts: 65It's been a while. But una on pendleton pike had one.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:19 #27744Senior Member

Posts: 171Thanks
Thanks, that sucks. I've seen her twice for L3, baggie blow was only a warmup for me. It was very good and I quickly moved to why I was there. With CoCo right down the road, if I want L2 I'll take that CIM experience. Hoping someone checks new girl at muffler if she's arrived.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 11:16 #27743Senior Member

Posts: 344I had the one with the rose tattoo.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:34 #27742Senior Member

Posts: 1174He's likely talking about Z-Spa at 31 & Thompson on the south side.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 09:31 #27741Regular Member

Posts: 21Allie
Stopped by Allie late night for a V-day treat. Met Lala and she took me to my room. $40 hhr $60 hr which seems to be a rarity these days. Lingerie top that was too big for her in the breasts, but that made it easy for roaming during the massage. Giggly, and little to no English, but has her phone ready for translate. On the flip, asked for boom boom and negotiated $. 20 (must have been a slow night) She undresses and the show begins. CBJ to get warmed up, then standing missionary where I get to admire her beauty, on her side, and then standing doggy to finish out. Very thin woman, shaved, flatter chest, and little ass. I swear with my hands around her hips, my fingers were almost touching. That may be a turn off to others, but she's cute and very sweet so that helps. Can really take a pounding and I let her have it. I did pay for it after all. Finished up with clean up and head massage. She said very lovely things to me via translate, which was a nice extra bonus for the confidence. Not always a FS guy, but I'm glad I splurged.
-
02-15-26 09:04 #27740Senior Member

Posts: 109Z on Bash?
On Bash? If so still need to schedule ahead of time, otherwise there might not be anyone at the establishment?
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
TY.
BCD.
-
02-15-26 01:00 #27739Senior Member

Posts: 193Table Shower
Coral Spa has one I think, Peony, and Tuscon has one, but it doesn't work they say.
Originally Posted by SouthsideRindy
[View Original Post]
Andes.









Reply With Quote




