Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 1955 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 29313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27738

    Jjq

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSyr  [View Original Post]
    Drove down Madison and there were cars every place I looked so I headed to JJQ based on reports. Sounds like the same MT. I will say the massage was pretty decent but everything else not so much. Similar on the CBJ with the sandwich bag and jackhammer TEETH. I also opted DATY and L3. DATY was all squirmy and a hairy Bush that looked like a bad thin hair job. She complained too deep all during L3 and I am maybe slightly above average but I don't believe worthy of the complaints. At that point it was just finish as quick as possible to get out. Still time left after but no offer of more massage to finish up and she stiffed me on the water. Basically the worst experience yet at a AMP. Guess I was due. I definitely won't return until staff turns over. Sounded like there were at least 2 other girls there but I didn't see any of them.
    The gal with rose tat does not have a hairy Bush. So glad I've seen the other one twice and didn't sample her: I wasnt interested anyway but to each their own. Appreciate TOFTT. There are two girls working there, FYI. I plan on seeing her again a third time and that's saying a lot bc I know Jenny is at Angel Spa, and I'll pass up CoCo and her new girl she said would be there soon. Of course tastes very, I'll find out their names next time and stop in to check out new gal at muffler if nobody has reported yet.

  2. #27737

    JJQ-KiKi

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    With all the reports on this place it has been on my radar but the parking lot was always full when I drove by. I found myself in the area and lo and behold, empty lot! I swung in for a visit and rang the bell and a slim, maybe 40's provider answered in a short dress kinda like sailor moon. She wasn't the prettiest but I liked how she looked in the dress so I stayed for the hhr for 50.

    Ok massage then a little bit of a tease. Settled on a L2 visit for 100 and she brought the sandwich bag. Side note, what are those even used for? She stayed between my legs so no touching but did pull her top down to expose bs did an ok job with a hint of teeth. At one point she went deep and I tried to push her head back down but she immediately started jackhammer BJ LOL. That's when I really felt the teeth. I asked if I could touch and she repositioned but left her panties on. The teeth had done their damage so I did what I could to just get it over with.

    Curiosity over, I probably won't see her again just because of the tease but love it when they wear nice outfits.
    Drove down Madison and there were cars every place I looked so I headed to JJQ based on reports. Sounds like the same MT. I will say the massage was pretty decent but everything else not so much. Similar on the CBJ with the sandwich bag and jackhammer TEETH. I also opted DATY and L3. DATY was all squirmy and a hairy Bush that looked like a bad thin hair job. She complained too deep all during L3 and I am maybe slightly above average but I don't believe worthy of the complaints. At that point it was just finish as quick as possible to get out. Still time left after but no offer of more massage to finish up and she stiffed me on the water. Basically the worst experience yet at a AMP. Guess I was due. I definitely won't return until staff turns over. Sounded like there were at least 2 other girls there but I didn't see any of them.

  3. #27736

    JJQ. Which gal did you see?

    One has a rose tat above her left breast. I think she's the prettier and younger of the two. I've seen her twice and had no issues with her CBJ. I have not had massage from the other lady.

  4. #27735

    Chinese New Year begins Tuesday 17th

    Year of the Fire Horse! WOW!

  5. #27734

    How to eliminate repeat clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideRindy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in around 9 pm and opted for the hour. Was asked to wait for 2-3 min and to my surprise that is all the wait was. Taken to room by a younger quite beautiful MT. Maaaaaybe 30 in a see through white lingerie. Starts on an average massage however about 5-7 min in I hear the door and then my MT and another lady start talking in Chinese quite loudly back and forth. Then they stop and 3 min later the door bell sounds again and the talking continues. At that time my MT steps out and the other girl comes in to take over with no explanation. While she was not terrible by any stretch she wasn't what I was already excited for by a long shot so I got up got dressed and asked for my money back. The other girl came back to try to beg me to stay but the moment was gone. Surprisingly got my money back, left a few sheckles for her time and left.

    So whoever interrupted my time and insisted on my specific MT in a black dodge truck. You owe me one LOL.

    Also, what spots still have a table shower these days? Used to get one at muffler a long time ago but they say they don't have one anymore.

    Thanks in advance and stay safe gents.
    I too have experienced the Doorbell Ring followed by the MT switch. This was on my second and very last visit to a place located off of Kentucky Ave, next to Mexican Restaurant. A boorbell ring, followed by 'loud' chattering through the door, then a second, significantly less appealing, MT appears, apologized, gave a technically good massage. I do enjoy a good massage as I live a busy life and it gives me time to relax my body, clear my mind and de-stress. After the switch all my thoughts were now on, why that other customer was given priority over me? Should I walk out or stay? The clear mind and relaxing experience I was looking for had been destroyed. The first MT returned before my hour was up, but by then I was annoyed to the point of no return.

    Talos.

  6. #27733

    Recent venturs

    Stopped by Summer Massage on the northwest side. 40's-ish, somewhat cute gal answered. Skimpy dress with the pups on display, I'd say b's. Only one there, fairly petite, very sweet and eager to please. Massage absolutely sucked, just a bunch of pressing, no oil, but she did take up the whole 30 mins. She prompted for more but I did not partake.

    Stopped by the Firehouse. Two girls there, one looked strung out, the other sorta like a potato. I didn't care at this point, just wanted a massage, so I opted for the potato. Massage was excellent and she took the whole 30 minutes. She also prompted for more but not only was I not interested, what she wanted was ridiculous.

    Stopped by the place near 38th & Arlington. Two girls, one maybe 30's and very cute, nice build. The other a bit older but not bad looking. The younger one greeted me so that's who I went with. Massage was excellent. We did a little extra biz but she was on her monthly. Very sweet and affectionate!

    Any tips on ladies out there with generous booties? Don't really care about the rest. Thanks in advance!

  7. #27732

    Jjq

    With all the reports on this place it has been on my radar but the parking lot was always full when I drove by. I found myself in the area and lo and behold, empty lot! I swung in for a visit and rang the bell and a slim, maybe 40's provider answered in a short dress kinda like sailor moon. She wasn't the prettiest but I liked how she looked in the dress so I stayed for the hhr for 50.

    Ok massage then a little bit of a tease. Settled on a L2 visit for 100 and she brought the sandwich bag. Side note, what are those even used for? She stayed between my legs so no touching but did pull her top down to expose bs did an ok job with a hint of teeth. At one point she went deep and I tried to push her head back down but she immediately started jackhammer BJ LOL. That's when I really felt the teeth. I asked if I could touch and she repositioned but left her panties on. The teeth had done their damage so I did what I could to just get it over with.

    Curiosity over, I probably won't see her again just because of the tease but love it when they wear nice outfits.

  8. #27731

    Sophia at KK

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Sophia from KK spa has gone to. I've been getting a girl named Misi / Mimi (she is very quiet) She is pretty in her own right but the massage is not nearly as good as Sophia. Last time I was there she went straight to FS. No massage at all.
    I messaged Sophia due to your post. She said she's there at KK on 38th.

    Maybe there's more than one masseuse than Sophia or she was down for a couple days.

    She's there now, Saturday 14th at 10:00 AM.

    Be respectful and generous!

  9. #27730

    Peony

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideRindy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in around 9 pm and opted for the hour. Was asked to wait for 2-3 min and to my surprise that is all the wait was. Taken to room by a younger quite beautiful MT. Maaaaaybe 30 in a see through white lingerie. Starts on an average massage however about 5-7 min in I hear the door and then my MT and another lady start talking in Chinese quite loudly back and forth. Then they stop and 3 min later the door bell sounds again and the talking continues. At that time my MT steps out and the other girl comes in to take over with no explanation. While she was not terrible by any stretch she wasn't what I was already excited for by a long shot so I got up got dressed and asked for my money back. The other girl came back to try to beg me to stay but the moment was gone. Surprisingly got my money back, left a few sheckles for her time and left.

    So whoever interrupted my time and insisted on my specific MT in a black dodge truck. You owe me one LOL.

    Also, what spots still have a table shower these days? Used to get one at muffler a long time ago but they say they don't have one anymore.

    Thanks in advance and stay safe gents.
    Peony Massage has a table shower with L1.

  10. #27729

    Lucky sunshine. Lisa

    Drove to lucky sunshine spa this morning to check out this month's rotation. To my surprise and happiness, I saw Lisa (Angela from angel spa) and immediately took an hour appointment. I still get wet thinking about the things I did with angela before she left. For people who don't know, she got D man-mades with rose tattoo on her right boob, short, flat tummy. Cutie and absolute pleaser. Started with a bum and lower back massage. By this time, my hands were all over her ass and kitty. English is good enough for communicating your needs.

    On the flip, she asked "money, money" I paid her the tip and she left to get the covers. Here comes my Angela, unleashing her bolts. I should say very sexy outfit and bralette. Shaved down south. I couldn't resist myself sucking on her titties. She cleaned me herself and hands with alcohol wipes. Her DFK skills are not as good as Jenny, Jessica but you will definitely enjoy it and stimulates feelings. Last time when I saw her she was not as talkative as she is now. I like it natural and silent. So YMMV. Went on to give 69. Her BBJ skills are good. Doesn't take deep throat but enjoys licking junior and sucking the tip. She also gave me tit job. It seemed quite mechanical for me as I never experienced it.

    Next the boomboom. Cover on and started with standing missionary then doggy and then spooning and rcg. Her moans sounded little artificial. But she holds you very tight makes you fuck her hard. Her kitty is tight and led to nice amount of friction which further boosts your sexual drive. Finally made her give me HJ and came on her stomach and titties. Ughhh quite a intense session. A perfect GFE. Treat her well, she takes care of you like a boyfriend.

    Things definitely changed and ladies this rotation are much better than last line up.

    Happy mongering and stay safe.

  11. #27728

    Merry Ky Av

    Stopped in around 9 pm and opted for the hour. Was asked to wait for 2-3 min and to my surprise that is all the wait was. Taken to room by a younger quite beautiful MT. Maaaaaybe 30 in a see through white lingerie. Starts on an average massage however about 5-7 min in I hear the door and then my MT and another lady start talking in Chinese quite loudly back and forth. Then they stop and 3 min later the door bell sounds again and the talking continues. At that time my MT steps out and the other girl comes in to take over with no explanation. While she was not terrible by any stretch she wasn't what I was already excited for by a long shot so I got up got dressed and asked for my money back. The other girl came back to try to beg me to stay but the moment was gone. Surprisingly got my money back, left a few sheckles for her time and left.

    So whoever interrupted my time and insisted on my specific MT in a black dodge truck. You owe me one LOL.

    Also, what spots still have a table shower these days? Used to get one at muffler a long time ago but they say they don't have one anymore.

    Thanks in advance and stay safe gents.

  12. #27727

    Sophia KK spa E 38th Street

    Does anyone know where Sophia from KK spa has gone to. I've been getting a girl named Misi / Mimi (she is very quiet) She is pretty in her own right but the massage is not nearly as good as Sophia. Last time I was there she went straight to FS. No massage at all.

  13. #27726

    Z-Spa Amy

    Been going to Z-Spa lately, usually Amy is the only one working, cute face thick body, not fat great tits, firm ass, . 7 house fee for an hour. Decent massage. Not much tease the first time I went but now sje plays around some, Flip and she asks if I want L1,2 or 3. Always pick L3, wrapped BJ and then 69. This woman loves being eaten out and squirts a lot if you do it right. I can usually get to squirt 3 or 4 times. Boom Boom is good Cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl and Mish. Tight and wet for sure. Floor gets wet, she always apologizes for making "too much water". Finish massage with scalp and hand. I usually play with her pussy when she does the arms and chest. $$ including house fee, sometimes throw in an extra. 1 YMMV.

  14. #27725

    Lili. Cici

    Hoping to be reunited with little Apple from now closed Relax (465 Wash) and based on report a couple pages back, I went to Lili's for the first time. Tiny lady let me but I didn't think it was Apple / Cici. Looked a bit older and fuller face than what I remember about Apple. I asked for Cici and she said she is Cici. Tiny cute lady with perfect little legs and good rack. Apple had surprisingly good rack so still curious if it's same lady. I tried to ask her but language barrier got in the way. Fiddy for hhr.

    The massage was better than expected. Felt great on my hamstrings and calves. Not much tease. Flipped over after hot towel wipe down. Some ok teasing. I only intended on L1 but switched to L2. 1. 10 donation. She disappears for 3-4 minutes and then disrobes. No sign of blemishes. She teases and sucks my nipples. Goes for cover and I then asked for bare. She still puts cover on. Ugh. Technique is ok. Started bobbing really fast and making a squeaking sound. After a bit I make hand motion. Starts off good then absolutely goes defcon 5 jackhammer. It was good enough to bust.

    Met another tiny lady on my way out. She was around 26-30. I couldn't understand her name but thought maybe Lisa. I doubt I'll return. I've been spoiled by Kitty.

  15. #27724
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhite123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who all is at Mundy currently? Names, body type, what are they into / willing to do? Mundy is closest to my location and I'd like to know what I might be getting into. Not my first rodeo I just can't keep up with names and whos where.
    Same page as your post about 10 reports down is from 3 days ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape