Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 887 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12811
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I just met one that I won't post a link to her ad to minimize traffic for her. You can message me if you are a senior that contributes to the fourm and I will give you the information. This is not the typical lady around here but unfortunately she is in a bad place off of White Horse. She has an AMAZING body and great attitude and not the kind that typically comes around here. She seems to be an awesome person just down on her luck! She actually loves what she does and there are no signs of hard drug use. I am going to try to get her to move from that area.
    Awesome can you pm her info thank you.

  2. #12810

    Newbie wants to be UTR

    I just met one that I won't post a link to her ad to minimize traffic for her. You can message me if you are a senior that contributes to the fourm and I will give you the information. This is not the typical lady around here but unfortunately she is in a bad place off of White Horse. She has an AMAZING body and great attitude and not the kind that typically comes around here. She seems to be an awesome person just down on her luck! She actually loves what she does and there are no signs of hard drug use. I am going to try to get her to move from that area.

  3. #12809
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    She was involved with a rough crowd. Got on social media complaining about the hobby and the men p2 p. I would keep my distance.
    It has been like 2 or 3 years since I seen her. The last visit wasn't good and I think she really only like white guys or had a white pimp idk but I haven't seen her since.

  4. #12808

    Be Cautious About this One

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Seen her awhile ago first time was good second was so so but I she did put on some weight.
    She was involved with a rough crowd. Got on social media complaining about the hobby and the men p2 p. I would keep my distance.

  5. #12807

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about an imaginary friend who is wanting to see a few guys tonight. She doesn't post and asked me to see if any guys on here would be interested. Its only a one time thing. This girl in my dream is 32 years old. 5'3" 120 lb sexy as hell. Tan skin. Long blonde hair. If you guys want to see her hmu and ill give you her contact info. She is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I've known her for many years and she is not your average escort. She's super hot. 200/350/500. Limited amount of appointments. So hit me up soon. I will give contact info and pics. Best way to get the ball rolling would be to just send me your phone number and I'll text you the info. Senior members come first. This girl is a 10/10.
    Interested in pictures and contact please.

  6. #12806
    Quote Originally Posted by Incockneeto721  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about an imaginary friend who is wanting to see a few guys tonight. She doesn't post and asked me to see if any guys on here would be interested. Its only a one time thing. This girl in my dream is 32 years old. 5'3" 120 lb sexy as hell. Tan skin. Long blonde hair. If you guys want to see her hmu and ill give you her contact info. She is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I've known her for many years and she is not your average escort. She's super hot. 200/350/500. Limited amount of appointments. So hit me up soon. I will give contact info and pics. Best way to get the ball rolling would be to just send me your phone number and I'll text you the info. Senior members come first. This girl is a 10/10.
    Definitely the average escort. I tried seeing her today. Reached out yesterday to see if she could see me at a certain time today and it was crickets until 2 am. Then, after we set the appointment, the time came and went and then she said she could still meet about 30 min after we were supposed to meet. Asked for photo verification and got silence. Asked her where and got a location and then asked if I could send her the deposit for the room that she paid for but couldn't get until she forked over the deposit. Went to an Asian massage parlor instead so I wouldn't get ripped off.

  7. #12805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Tara

    After making a couple of attempts to get in touch with her, Nova, or Misti, I finally got to see Tara recently. There's no face photos with her, but I was pleasantly surprised. She's not beautiful, but she has a cute GND kind of look. I wouldn't quite say Kate Mara or Ellen (before becoming Eliot) Page, but tomboyish with some similarity to that kind of look. Plus, her body is as advertised, she gives good head, and cheerfully took a pop shot to the mouth as well.

    Only problem is it seems like she's probably a tweaker. She threw away some folded-up piece of foil that looked like paraphernalia, and she talked *constantly* like someone who's wired for sound. Hopefully I'm wrong about that, because she's more than good enough to be worth repeat visits as long as her attitude and service are on point. But, I got the impression that, as with so many of them, it'll likely be a matter of time before other things take their toll. With any luck, maybe I can get in another visit before that happens.

  8. #12804

    So she's real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Seen her awhile ago first time was good second was so so but I she did put on some weight.
    If you do an image search, the pics with no face are used all over the country for similar ads with different girls. Kinda has me hesitant.

  9. #12803
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting a taste of chocolate super bad lately. She has also posted as "Halle Berry" in the past. Coms are pretty good, seems really sweet and accommodating. Knows her stuff! Just wondering if anyone has seen her before. I have something set up already, but any tips on your experience is welcome!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/341743928892
    Seen her awhile ago first time was good second was so so but I she did put on some weight.

  10. #12802

    Friend named Kendra who doesn't post. New girl for only tonight

    I dreamed about an imaginary friend who is wanting to see a few guys tonight. She doesn't post and asked me to see if any guys on here would be interested. Its only a one time thing. This girl in my dream is 32 years old. 5'3" 120 lb sexy as hell. Tan skin. Long blonde hair. If you guys want to see her hmu and ill give you her contact info. She is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I've known her for many years and she is not your average escort. She's super hot. 200/350/500. Limited amount of appointments. So hit me up soon. I will give contact info and pics. Best way to get the ball rolling would be to just send me your phone number and I'll text you the info. Senior members come first. This girl is a 10/10.

  11. #12801
    I have a friend who is wanting to see a few guys tonight. Its only a one time thing. She is 32 years old. 5'3" 120 lb sexy as hell. Tan skin. Long blonde hair. If you guys want to see her hmu and ill give you her contact info. She is not cheap. But you get what you pay for. I've known her for many years and she is not your average escort. She's super hot. 200/350/500. Limited amount of appointments. So hit me up soon. I will give contact info and pics. Best way to get the ball rolling woukd be to just send me your phone number and I'll text you the info. Senior members come first. This girl is a 10/10.

  12. #12800

    Has anyone seen this lovely lady?

    I've been wanting a taste of chocolate super bad lately. She has also posted as "Halle Berry" in the past. Coms are pretty good, seems really sweet and accommodating. Knows her stuff! Just wondering if anyone has seen her before. I have something set up already, but any tips on your experience is welcome!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/341743928892

  13. #12799

    Asheville

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    She wants 180 for a QV.
    And now she's posting in Asheville / Hendersonville NC.

  14. #12798
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a little bit ago. No BBBJ which made me not want to pull the trigger. She was at a motel in Duncan and seemed legit through text. That's all I know.
    She wants 180 for a QV.

  15. #12797
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    Her IG account and FB account are recently created. On her FB page, the photos sure look like around here (bare trees, bits of snow on the ground, etc.). A lot of effort for a fake one, but whether she delivers?
    I reached out a little bit ago. No BBBJ which made me not want to pull the trigger. She was at a motel in Duncan and seemed legit through text. That's all I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape