Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1955 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 29318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27758

    Kk spa

    Ventured over to east side today and after the report on Allie spa was going to head there but another fella walked in ahead so I decided to wait a few minutes but then left to head to KK spa. Some of these locations in strip malls are tough because you just don't know who is parked for what's business. So just parked and went in. Setup is a second door to enter. An attractive MT with a red dress on and natural girls popping out. My guess was Sophia. Pretty face and from what I could tell decent body. Led me to a room and paid my hr to red dress cutie and I assumed to position. Door opens and a different gal that I recognized from summer on the NW side came in. She is younger and likely in mid to upper 20"s in a short black dress. I remembered her because her massage was just pushing around on my back and her extras were very mediocre at best and had stank breath. I was like could I see other girl. She couldn't understand so she got her phone and I just asked for Sophia. Few minutes later in walks red dress cutie who I thought was sophia. Pretty solid rub and tease. Flipped after about a half hour and onto the fun. BJ to be going and then Sophia said fuk me. Don't mind if I do. She was getting a little loud and then all of a sudden the music in the room got much louder and I was like oops must have been too loud. Many positions later finished up. Was a super fun time and would repeat. The tittys to flatten out when she's on her back but she helped push them together so I could enjoy. She had a cute booty and like doggy. Fun time and I would repeat. I will say though the rooms are a bit weird because one side of the room is open at the top. Probably why music got turned up! Ha.

  2. #27757

    Cherry Spa

    Sore and wanting a good massage with L1 I decided to give this a shot. It had been a few yrs since I've been and at the time was nicknamed "scrubs". If one were to google cherry spa, you will easily and quickly find an address. Recent reports only discuss an Anna being here. So when I walked in and greeted by a less than friendly (spot on from reports) woman I assumed this was her. She said. 7 for hr and handed her. 8 cause I didn't have change. Never got the change BTW. Like many AMP's, the place is meat locker cold first thing in the morning so she turned on a small room heater. Small chit chat as things got going and she asked if I had been there before. Like I said, yes I've been but not with her and had read that she's picky about who she offers extras to. So I said yeah I've seen her before but it's been a few months and said, "your name is Anna, right?" She seemed surprised that I knew it and kinda albeit slightly warmed up a bit. She's not rude or anything just has the personality of a rock. I guess I wouldn't be too happy jerking dicks all day so can't blame her. But if she would be friendlier I bet she could make a lot more money but what do I know. Massage was pretty decent as I had requested hard pressure. She walked on my back for quite some time. Everything is just matter of fact with her. Told me to turn over and grabbed jr and said "massage here too?" No smile just workin'. Reports are correct in that her technique is fantastic. Glad I went cause my curiosity has been satisfied.

  3. #27756

    Sunshine South

    Visiting this past week and thought I'd check out Sunshine based on reviews. I believe she said her name was Wi Wi, smaller MT with B / Cs. Not a great visit as she seemed to be doing a language training while giving a terrible massage, not that I expected much. Very little tease and only wanted to do L2 covered. She tried for a while then said too big and went to the hand finish. Just not what I had been reading about, I was hoping for the older, stacked MT.

  4. #27755
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Just to confirm, if Jenny from Lilli / Lilly has a tattoo below her belly button. Then she is at this spa currently.

    Cute little thing around mid 30's with an undercover little peach of a backside. B's / Smaller C's (enhanced) and fairly slim. Clean shaved. Tiny amount of belly fat.

    Only popped in for hhr (8 total). She wanted more, but we agreed to CBJ and FS with no massage, as I was in a rush.

    Said she was the only one working and that no other MT works there? Anyway, smelt a little Christmas cheer on her breath so she must be pre-gaming before the New Year.

    Terrible spot as it shares the lot with a car sales place. Basically a house with a small sign like one of the previous reports suggested.

    Would repeat in a pinch even though MT is fairly attractive with a nice body. Shame about location.
    For some reason it did not include the dollar sign on my total price paid. So to be clear $.8 in total.

  5. #27754

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TomJerry144  [View Original Post]
    So I went back to palindrome. I was back on that side and saw coco again. I gave her such a great review last time but this time maybe it was so late. All the reasons I enjoyed her wasnt there anymore. However. The reason I am making this post. As I was leaving coco showed me the other girl and said "next time" the other girl was laying down behind a screen. So I only saw her face. But. For an AMP? Damn. She looked early 20's. I couldn't see her body but she looked cute. Said her name was either. Jewel? Or juju? I assume jewel.
    No1 within 15 yrs of that description this morning.

  6. #27753

    A1 Latina?

    Seen this ad stating they had Latinas. Anyone able to confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...k/795878749137

  7. #27752

    You aren't missing anything there LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    I too have experienced the Doorbell Ring followed by the MT switch. This was on my second and very last visit to a place located off of Kentucky Ave, next to Mexican Restaurant. A boorbell ring, followed by 'loud' chattering through the door, then a second, significantly less appealing, MT appears, apologized, gave a technically good massage. I do enjoy a good massage as I live a busy life and it gives me time to relax my body, clear my mind and de-stress. After the switch all my thoughts were now on, why that other customer was given priority over me? Should I walk out or stay? The clear mind and relaxing experience I was looking for had been destroyed. The first MT returned before my hour was up, but by then I was annoyed to the point of no return.

    Talos.
    That spot used to be a go-to for me last year, but they're a bit scummy even by AMP standards. I had my massage started by a younger, hotter girl only to have her tag in an older lady in a similar outfit, as if I wouldn't notice. That, and having said lady get mad because I didn't want to shell out an extra Benny to have her whip her old saggy tits out for a L1.

  8. #27751

    Sophia at KK

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaHoosier  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Sophia from KK spa has gone to. I've been getting a girl named Misi / Mimi (she is very quiet) She is pretty in her own right but the massage is not nearly as good as Sophia. Last time I was there she went straight to FS. No massage at all.
    Someone asked about KK and someone asked about Sophia, so TOFTT or something and checked it out. She's kinda exotic looking, almost wasn't sure if she was Chinese. 5'2" 120, maybe. Not Chinese gal thin, Took hr, she threw towel over me completely and started average massage. I'm feeling this isn't going to be good but after warmup thru towel she got to head of table and started a better skin to skin massage. I'm not a get my hands up on the kitty during a massage but I was grabby. Nice ass, tight hammys, her body felt good and she seemed she'd let me do anything I wanted. I held her ass for awhile. She moved to legs and got a great butt massage. I don't think my ass has received that much attention for so long. I was wondering if she was going to ask / offer / engage PM. She didn't, FYI. Reaching under, giving the boys and shaft plenty of love. I enjoyed it bc she seemed focused on what she was doing. I wouldn't call it great but very nice and relaxing. Flip time, offers boom boom, yes お12397;12364;12356; She stands me up, wipes me down and drops to her knees and wow what a nice sensual BBBJ. She took her time and I'm sure she could've made me pop hard with her technique. Puts cover on and take her mish. Her natural full Bs, flattened out but kept shape pretty well. Not firm, really nice natural looking tits. She wrapped her legs around fairly tight. I worked it for some time and got legs open and up more to bottom her out slowly. Wanted doggie next and she stop on her side. So went with it for some nice spoonful grinding. Very GFE before getting her face down. She propped herself on pillow and I grabbed those nice hips for some time then grabbed her shoulders for a great deep finish. She kept saying I love you during so at the end I said it back in Chinese and that got a shocked laughter from her. We had a nice conversation with the rest of our time.

    She's repeatable but not sure if I will. It's more of my taste thing than her or her performance. She's a good one imo. I'm not a big fan of KK. It's kinda dumpy but the table are very sturdy and comfortable. . 7 and 1. 6 x she talked me up from 1. 4 which I was going to give 1. 6 anyway. There is another MT there but I didn't have an opportunity to see her.

    Treat them well, and learn some Chinese. They get real comfy with you if you've spent some time knowing more about them. Language, culture, provinces, etc. Most of them think we're nicer than Chinese men. Let's keep it that way.

  9. #27750

    Jenny. Merry on Ky Ave

    Just to confirm, if Jenny from Lilli / Lilly has a tattoo below her belly button. Then she is at this spa currently.

    Cute little thing around mid 30's with an undercover little peach of a backside. B's / Smaller C's (enhanced) and fairly slim. Clean shaved. Tiny amount of belly fat.

    Only popped in for hhr (8 total). She wanted more, but we agreed to CBJ and FS with no massage, as I was in a rush.

    Said she was the only one working and that no other MT works there? Anyway, smelt a little Christmas cheer on her breath so she must be pre-gaming before the New Year.

    Terrible spot as it shares the lot with a car sales place. Basically a house with a small sign like one of the previous reports suggested.

    Would repeat in a pinch even though MT is fairly attractive with a nice body. Shame about location.

  10. #27749

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    He's likely talking about Z-Spa at 31 & Thompson on the south side.
    Z spa on southside as you described. I've seen her a couple of times and she does in fact squirt and is a fun fuck. Not the hottest on the planet but if you squint she's kinda alright.

  11. #27748

    Phoenix and another Coco

    Decided to give Phoenix another try even though Sophia / Angela is gone. Was greeted by a short thin MT that I have never seen before. Paid. 7 for and hour. I like the massage almost as good as the extras and an hour is the best way to experience both. She left and came back in when I was ready. She said her name is Coco. It seems like there is a Coco almost everywhere now. They need to start adding serial numbers or something.

    Asked if I wanted hard and I said medium. The rub was top-notch. Paid very good attention to everything and used just the correct amount of oil. About 30 minutes into the session she started a tease that I appreciated greatly. On the flip she made the "boom boom" motions and I said yes. 1. 4 for CFS. She undressed and I think she looks great. Around 5 foot 2 inches. Slim with a nice pair of C's, nice legs, and nice nips. Did a great job. Not quite Angela standards, but close.

  12. #27747

    Heads up for future people on westside

    So I went back to palindrome. I was back on that side and saw coco again. I gave her such a great review last time but this time maybe it was so late. All the reasons I enjoyed her wasnt there anymore. However. The reason I am making this post. As I was leaving coco showed me the other girl and said "next time" the other girl was laying down behind a screen. So I only saw her face. But. For an AMP? Damn. She looked early 20's. I couldn't see her body but she looked cute. Said her name was either. Jewel? Or juju? I assume jewel.

  13. #27746

    Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try out JJQ and they were busy but noticed a spa right across the street I've never seen it reviewed but I might have missed it Was met at the door by an older lady but built good with short wavy hair and nice slacks on Massage was good with no tease till right before the flip After the flip a very good HJ with the c puppies out to play with and suck on Will return if just wanting a massage I think more might be available but not sure.
    Exceeded storage quota; time to clear out.

  14. #27745
    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    Coral Spa has one I think, Peony, and Tuscon has one, but it doesn't work they say.

    Andes.
    It's been a while. But una on pendleton pike had one.

  15. #27744

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I had the one with the rose tattoo.
    Thanks, that sucks. I've seen her twice for L3, baggie blow was only a warmup for me. It was very good and I quickly moved to why I was there. With CoCo right down the road, if I want L2 I'll take that CIM experience. Hoping someone checks new girl at muffler if she's arrived.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape