Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 24019
-
02-15-26 10:40 #23734Senior Member

Posts: 116Rose
Scooped her up yesterday 7-11 and Nebraska & hillsboro. No habits that I can notice except that she like to fk!! She had a room Went at it for at least 30 min. She never rushed me. Her nipples stick out an inch or more when you suck them. Nice performance. I haven't fkd like that since I was in Cuba last may for my twice early fkn trip.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
She has digits so easy to get a hold of her. She moves around between Tampa and Polk.
-
02-13-26 16:39 #23733Senior Member

Posts: 759Doesn't look like it. Mine didn't have braids. And didn't look as large.
I tried to get a Pic but she said no.
What are the chances of 2 BSW names Rose? LOL.
And the Rose I saw had a room at the Mac. She actually finally responded earlier this morning but then crickets.
-
02-13-26 01:22 #23732Senior Member

Posts: 2150[QUOTE=Bbbjhunter69;7528248]Is this the Rose you picked up? If so, I scooped her way back in Nov. BJ skills are a solid 9, lost a point for not swallowing. Had a # for her but she hasn't responded in over a month.[QUOTE]Doesn't look like it. Mine didn't have braids. And didn't look as large.
I tried to get a Pic but she said no.
-
02-12-26 23:16 #23731Senior Member

Posts: 759Is this the Rose you picked up? If so, I scooped her way back in Nov. BJ skills are a solid 9, lost a point for not swallowing. Had a # for her but she hasn't responded in over a month.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 15:00 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 2150BSW Rose
Hi all. This week I've seen this one cute BSW South of publix. Always within that area walking up and down. No LEO around.
The other day she went down some side streets as I was scoping area and asked if she needed a ride.
Gave her one and we found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.
Shoulder length hair, nice body, very small belly, and nice soft bits. All her teeth folks. LOL.
I'd say about 5. 06 and not heavy at all.
Kitty had some hair, mainly like some stubble but looked nice.
Said she sometimes has a room. .2 for baby.
-
02-10-26 18:17 #23729Banned Member

Posts: 691Anyone able to confirm? Damn.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:18 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 2150She hasn't posted in a while. I would wager that she probably I would wager that she probably has that old man that has showed up in videos being her captain.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 16:07 #23727Senior Member

Posts: 265Oh no. I hope it's not true either.
Originally Posted by DanDizzles78
[View Original Post]
I know her real name but a search doesn't reveal anything.
I'm worried about the cat she loved so much, Milo. I hope she had friends or family who can take care of him.
-
02-09-26 12:17 #23726Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella
Saw Bella the other day. Oh my God. I had to pass. The sores on her face and hands are awful. She has had them for months now and they are only getting worse. She needs medical help. Just an FYI.
-
02-07-26 19:43 #23725Regular Member

Posts: 15Trish
I hope this is not true!
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 22:35 #23724Senior Member

Posts: 1474Tall Trish RIP?
Street girl told me that tall Trish was found dead in her car last week, OD.
I have no way of confirming this, only relaying what I was told.
-
02-06-26 13:12 #23723Senior Member

Posts: 109Shandra Looks TGTBT
Has anyone seen this gal. Looks great imo.
https://tryst.link/escort/shandra-632
Thanks for any info in advance.
Buck.
-
02-05-26 22:07 #23722Senior Member

Posts: 2150Not these? Or with the tattoo on the hand?
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7465089
-
02-05-26 19:28 #23721Banned Member

Posts: 907Nope. This girl didn't have a tat on her chest. Boobs were rounder she was chubbier, cuter IMHO.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
I'm 50/50 on tonight or tomorrow but if I can I will see her again tonight.
-
02-05-26 17:11 #23720Senior Member

Posts: 2150Not this one is it?
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6569991392?gid=
Only one I know and seen with red hair and thicker.








Reply With Quote





