Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 40006
-
02-15-26 19:25 #38536Senior Member

Posts: 337I believe she is at 30** west armitage or at least was last time I ran into her. Keep in mind she is a bigger girl but yes she does have some big ol titties.
Originally Posted by TonyWestBurbs
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 17:31 #38535Senior Member

Posts: 68Was there about 3-4 weeks ago roughly. A latina was the only one working that I saw. She was a little fluffy, nothing to write home about. Gave a half decent rub down. I opted for L1. Would not repeat. She was as emotionless as a brick wall the entire experience. Not sure if there's any others working there but I definitely didn't get a good draw. The inside of the place is also pretty lackluster, compared to what they advertise.
Originally Posted by Gutenberg469
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 13:51 #38534Senior Member

Posts: 574I am not sure as I just let her do her thing and tip $150 over house. She may have a discount for just that.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 07:38 #38533Senior Member

Posts: 40Big naturals?
Stepped away from the game for a while. Looking a provider with big naturals. Read about Lily / Lili on Diversy. Is she still there? Can anyone confirm? Only see posts about her from 6 months ago.
I'm nw side.
-
02-14-26 20:02 #38532Senior Member

Posts: 351Blue Island
This is Blue Island on Ashland?
Originally Posted by WalterBlack
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 18:43 #38531Senior Member

Posts: 1605I went to see Nini at Red Rose Spa at Lawrence and Elston Saturday afternoon. $200 is what I usually hand her when we get in the room. She gives a super hard massage. Painfully hard sometimes. She says it's because my muscles (and she names them) are so tight across my back and shoulder. I usually like it but today it was a bit much. CBJ, mish and a few other positions. Finished by hand. She's cute, smilies a lot, giggles, early 40's, soft and squishy. We use the translator app to do most of our conversations.
-
02-14-26 18:36 #38530Senior Member

Posts: 1713JJ Spa. 2 minutes south of I80 Harlem exit.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 18:30 #38529Senior Member

Posts: 184Near South Suburbs
Any good spots in the near south suburbs? Off of I80.
-
02-14-26 07:07 #38528Senior Member

Posts: 231The police usually only go after places that they get community complaints from. All of those Archer spas get complaints left and right, mostly from community groups. From an article that I read, 50/50 had a lot of complaints regarding men going in and out at all hours, scantily clad women opening the door letting them in and people drinking in front of the place. If all of that was true, I can see 50/50 getting a lot of complaints being that it is in an upper income area.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 23:06 #38527Senior Member

Posts: 70Luna. The only Asian they had there. The original guy said it he wanted to see Wendy ended up with Asian. I went for Asian Luna straight she is in first room there I did not even bother checking others.
Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 18:27 #38526Senior Member

Posts: 1713Let me settle this for you. It's owned by RL. I will leave it there. Draw your own conclusion....
Originally Posted by Gutenberg469
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 18:09 #38525Senior Member

Posts: 255Lian56
Any new, current recommendations on Lian56? I have read the 5 varied conflicting past posts. Looking for new. PM fine. TYIA.
-
02-13-26 16:40 #38524Senior Member

Posts: 637Earthchi sucks. Always over-promise and under deliver.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 15:03 #38523Senior Member

Posts: 183Need a spa suggestion near Western and the 290
I know this is last minute. I am getting my car's window tinted this evening near Western and Van Buren. Going to need to kill a few hours. Anyone have a spa or apartment not to far that I can Uber to?
-
02-13-26 14:11 #38522Senior Member

Posts: 341OD = Judy
OD Wellness in Belmont.
Originally Posted by Helmish
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





