Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 40000
-
02-14-26 18:36 #38530Senior Member

Posts: 1713JJ Spa. 2 minutes south of I80 Harlem exit.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 18:30 #38529Senior Member

Posts: 184Near South Suburbs
Any good spots in the near south suburbs? Off of I80.
-
02-14-26 07:07 #38528Senior Member

Posts: 231The police usually only go after places that they get community complaints from. All of those Archer spas get complaints left and right, mostly from community groups. From an article that I read, 50/50 had a lot of complaints regarding men going in and out at all hours, scantily clad women opening the door letting them in and people drinking in front of the place. If all of that was true, I can see 50/50 getting a lot of complaints being that it is in an upper income area.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 23:06 #38527Senior Member

Posts: 70Luna. The only Asian they had there. The original guy said it he wanted to see Wendy ended up with Asian. I went for Asian Luna straight she is in first room there I did not even bother checking others.
Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 18:27 #38526Senior Member

Posts: 1713Let me settle this for you. It's owned by RL. I will leave it there. Draw your own conclusion....
Originally Posted by Gutenberg469
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 18:09 #38525Senior Member

Posts: 255Lian56
Any new, current recommendations on Lian56? I have read the 5 varied conflicting past posts. Looking for new. PM fine. TYIA.
-
02-13-26 16:40 #38524Senior Member

Posts: 637Earthchi sucks. Always over-promise and under deliver.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 15:03 #38523Senior Member

Posts: 183Need a spa suggestion near Western and the 290
I know this is last minute. I am getting my car's window tinted this evening near Western and Van Buren. Going to need to kill a few hours. Anyone have a spa or apartment not to far that I can Uber to?
-
02-13-26 14:11 #38522Senior Member

Posts: 341OD = Judy
OD Wellness in Belmont.
Originally Posted by Helmish
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:04 #38521Senior Member

Posts: 32Od
OD?
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
Apologies which one is OD. Saw it batted around here and there but never cared until subject of titfuck came up. Thanks much.
-
02-13-26 13:34 #38520Regular Member

Posts: 3What's her name?
I might need to pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by WalterBlack
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 13:33 #38519Senior Member

Posts: 495Sounds like someone is actually trying to spread disease!
Originally Posted by JawAdahmed0000
[View Original Post]
"Simultaneous Orgasm In Either "Sauna" or "Hot Tub" or "Soapy Air Mattress" While Sweat All Over With Sperm & Sticky Juice Spill Out In Bed and Water or On Floor. ".
I'll pass.
-
02-13-26 12:29 #38518Regular Member

Posts: 13Asian Fusion
Hello everyone, has anyone tried or tested asian fusion in downtown.
Below is the link.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ess-65289.html
-
02-13-26 12:03 #38517Senior Member

Posts: 45Damage
What's the damage for a titfuck with her?
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:22 #38516Senior Member

Posts: 103Blue Island
Hell yeah she is! She said Wednesday was her 2nd day on the job so she's a newbie to the area. Definitely a gem!
Originally Posted by BigsKings
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






