Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23896

    Anyone?

    I'm guessing this one has been seen? She doesn't have a name so I don't know what to search to look her up on here. Anybody have a name or any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/201996178

  2. #23895

    Bathroomlessashley (has bathroom now?)

    I have better luck reaching her on her 2nd phone 401[Deleted by Admin]409 this is the number she gives to the people she wants to see. Just act like you know her. She loves her booze and she doesn't remember who everyone.

  3. #23894

    Up close and personal

    Has anyone seen this one before? Been eyeing her for a while but hesitant to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/159182239407

  4. #23893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Why do I get the feeling she's a cop? Or it's a sting? Incall only? No car dates for a QV? I can't find on the oThER site. She's legit?
    LOL. God no she's not a cop. 😁.

    She was most likely high AF when she answered.

  5. #23892
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Why do I get the feeling she's a cop? Or it's a sting? Incall only? No car dates for a QV? I can't find on the oThER site. She's legit?
    It's literally the first review under Providence. And she's been posting for years so unlikely a cop.

  6. #23891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Why do I get the feeling she's a cop? Or it's a sting? Incall only? No car dates for a QV? I can't find on the oThER site. She's legit?
    There was a not-so-good review of her last year.

  7. #23890
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/034972546674

    "BBFS or cfs?

    "Cfs? ? BBBJ FS. ".

    So, she knows what BBBJ and FS is, but not cfs or BBFS? I didn't respond after that.
    Why do I get the feeling she's a cop? Or it's a sting? Incall only? No car dates for a QV? I can't find on the oThER site. She's legit?

  8. #23889

    Interaction with Mommy Diva

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/034972546674

    Yes, I know she doesn't have great reviews on here, but there have been some recent ones at the oThER place that have been good. So I decided to hit her up, which led to this:

    "Rates?

    "100/150/200".

    "Any rules or restrictions?

    "Nothing crazy. BBBJ FS ok?

    "BBFS or cfs?

    "Cfs? ? BBBJ FS. ".

    So, she knows what BBBJ and FS is, but not cfs or BBFS? I didn't respond after that.

  9. #23888
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you do go see her. Make sure you tell her to start time when the session start. Because she will talk non stop and use that as time you got there to make you pay more.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Ok! Thanks for that info. I hate that shit. It takes me a while to pop due to ED. Had the same issue with Lizzie in Swansea, she kept stopping and asking me if I was going to cum, I told her if she would keep sucking without stopping to ask me questions, I would.
    That is very annoying indeed. Don't care about chit chat, so long as I get my 2 pops. It is why I always try to get assurance from them for two pops. They can talk all day long so long as I get my two pops. And then there are legends like Aiza (BI), who gave me 3 pops in 1 hour, with a lot of chit chat in between. Felt like I was there for 10 minutes.

  10. #23887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you do go see her. Make sure you tell her to start time when the session start. Because she will talk non stop and use that as time you got there to make you pay more.
    Ok! Thanks for that info. I hate that shit. It takes me a while to pop due to ED. Had the same issue with Lizzie in Swansea, she kept stopping and asking me if I was going to cum, I told her if she would keep sucking without stopping to ask me questions, I would.

  11. #23886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, man.
    If you do go see her. Make sure you tell her to start time when the session start. Because she will talk non stop and use that as time you got there to make you pay more.

  12. #23885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't travel. Always in West Warwick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...s/292499791337

    She needs to take new pictures. The ones she has up the lighting sucks. She's really attractive.
    Thanks, man.

  13. #23884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I have never seen her ad on STG.
    She doesn't travel. Always in West Warwick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...s/292499791337

    She needs to take new pictures. The ones she has up the lighting sucks. She's really attractive.

  14. #23883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. She lives at the house Fays was in.
    Thanks, I have never seen her ad on STG.

  15. #23882

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Her pics look good for sure. She is on my to do list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape