Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 78 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 25037
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23882

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Her pics look good for sure. She is on my to do list.

  2. #23881
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if Tiffany travels with her.
    I don't think so. She lives at the house Fays was in.

  3. #23880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!
    I'm wondering if Tiffany travels with her.

  4. #23879

    Petite sexy spinner


  5. #23878
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    Someone post a link, now I need to see what this girl looks like, LOL.
    Too late, she went back down south and deleted her ads.

  6. #23877

    Faye

    Someone post a link, now I need to see what this girl looks like, LOL.

  7. #23876
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!
    ShE hAs GoOd CoMmUnIcAtIoN!

  8. #23875
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Does Tiffany work solo?
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!

  9. #23874
    Quote Originally Posted by WantMoreLove  [View Original Post]
    There is a post that she is pregnant.

    Someone posted it on line. She is not pregnant. She had a laugh.
    Hi Kim. What happened to Louie?

  10. #23873

    Diamond

    Hi.

    Planing to see diamond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/388083554113

    Anyone has seen her before?

    Any review or advice.

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  11. #23872

    Had a great experience with Ashley. Can't wait to repeat

    There is a post that she is pregnant.

    Someone posted it on line. She is not pregnant. She had a laugh.

  12. #23871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Does Tiffany work solo?

  13. #23870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Communication is good and she is an excellent provider. She is horny and gets into it, and the hornier I am the less I care about looks. Physically she's an older woman and that's all it is.
    With the current market it's hard to find someone who is honest, horny, non-rush, reasonably priced, who will not ghost or rob you. I can't wait for her to return in April.
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.

  14. #23869

    Hush boutique

    What are the girls there charging these days. They were pretty pricey last time I was there and that was probably almost 10 years ago but given the talent out there lately charging 200+ for a hhr maybe the better girls there might be worth the trip.

  15. #23868
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Communication is good and she is an excellent provider. She is horny and gets into it, and the hornier I am the less I care about looks. Physically she's an older woman and that's all it is.
    With the current market it's hard to find someone who is honest, horny, non-rush, reasonably priced, who will not ghost or rob you. I can't wait for her to return in April.
    Do you have a recommended list of enthusiastic providers to visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape