Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23887
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you do go see her. Make sure you tell her to start time when the session start. Because she will talk non stop and use that as time you got there to make you pay more.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Ok! Thanks for that info. I hate that shit. It takes me a while to pop due to ED. Had the same issue with Lizzie in Swansea, she kept stopping and asking me if I was going to cum, I told her if she would keep sucking without stopping to ask me questions, I would.
    That is very annoying indeed. Don't care about chit chat, so long as I get my 2 pops. It is why I always try to get assurance from them for two pops. They can talk all day long so long as I get my two pops. And then there are legends like Aiza (BI), who gave me 3 pops in 1 hour, with a lot of chit chat in between. Felt like I was there for 10 minutes.

  2. #23886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you do go see her. Make sure you tell her to start time when the session start. Because she will talk non stop and use that as time you got there to make you pay more.
    Ok! Thanks for that info. I hate that shit. It takes me a while to pop due to ED. Had the same issue with Lizzie in Swansea, she kept stopping and asking me if I was going to cum, I told her if she would keep sucking without stopping to ask me questions, I would.

  3. #23885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, man.
    If you do go see her. Make sure you tell her to start time when the session start. Because she will talk non stop and use that as time you got there to make you pay more.

  4. #23884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't travel. Always in West Warwick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...s/292499791337

    She needs to take new pictures. The ones she has up the lighting sucks. She's really attractive.
    Thanks, man.

  5. #23883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I have never seen her ad on STG.
    She doesn't travel. Always in West Warwick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/westw...s/292499791337

    She needs to take new pictures. The ones she has up the lighting sucks. She's really attractive.

  6. #23882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. She lives at the house Fays was in.
    Thanks, I have never seen her ad on STG.

  7. #23881

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Her pics look good for sure. She is on my to do list.

  8. #23880
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if Tiffany travels with her.
    I don't think so. She lives at the house Fays was in.

  9. #23879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!
    I'm wondering if Tiffany travels with her.

  10. #23878

    Petite sexy spinner


  11. #23877
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    Someone post a link, now I need to see what this girl looks like, LOL.
    Too late, she went back down south and deleted her ads.

  12. #23876

    Faye

    Someone post a link, now I need to see what this girl looks like, LOL.

  13. #23875
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!
    ShE hAs GoOd CoMmUnIcAtIoN!

  14. #23874
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Does Tiffany work solo?
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!

  15. #23873
    Quote Originally Posted by WantMoreLove  [View Original Post]
    There is a post that she is pregnant.

    Someone posted it on line. She is not pregnant. She had a laugh.
    Hi Kim. What happened to Louie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape