Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 1381
-
03-31-26 06:10 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 491Adultsearch isn't worth it in my opinion
I think adult search isn't really worth using because the majority of the post are old advertisements from people long gone, or out of state numbers that post in multiple locations at the same time (meaning the girl isn't here and most likely doesn't even exist). I've seen a few legitimate advertisements but it's always someone you could have also found on PD or tryst and those ads give way more info.
Originally Posted by EchoProof
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 16:27 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 5111Please see my reply in the "Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More" thread.
Originally Posted by EchoProof
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:37 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 1299Anyone confirm this is the Malaysian bebe that was at Rejuve / Happiness? If trying to reconnect. DM if if you can help me find her. This add seems like a bait and switch and over priced. Number is used for others. But the Malay Bebe at Happiness was an old fav.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 17:22 #1243Regular Member

Posts: 24411 on this one?
Fellows. Any 411 on this one?
Thanks in advance.
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3712907
-
03-04-26 02:44 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 169Mizu
Anybody try Mizu? Is that really her in the pics?
https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3555225
-
03-04-26 01:00 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 423Is Bebe. Qunnie now?
I texted the 808 area code number and got no reply too, since no reply I schedule with someone else this week. I'll try the 626 area code number next time.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13316135.html
-
03-03-26 23:12 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 851Bebe?
Welp no answer here, so tried texting them because I was curious. No response there either.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
Guess I won't get any answers.
-
02-26-26 21:59 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 851Bebe Rej
The description sounds like her. Is this her?
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13315711.html
Lists "Princess Relaxation".
So a monger was quoted 4 bills?
-
02-14-26 16:03 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 1031Handler quoted 4 bills for an hour. Mentioned 2 girls available. I didn't partake.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 07:50 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 1300Which one?
Which one quoted you to high? Bebe or the other one in the ad? And what was the quote or the experience? TIA!
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 20:03 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 77Annita
That's strange! My experience was very different. Guess I got the best end of YMMV! DFK, GFE with a generous helping of PSE, no rush, no upsell! Sweet girl- look at her pictures. They are current, doesn't look like a MILF to me!
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 13:13 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 1502Get mixed reviews
250 all in. MILF, BBBJ, BBFS. No DFK, not GFE. No massage, one cum shot and out the door. She's nice, but not a sex machine. See her to drop a load deep inside her pussy.
Originally Posted by Aloha68
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 04:54 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 491Bring four bills, expect to keep one of them.
I haven't seen her but she's got glowing reviews in the mojovollage thread if you look. I suspect those who know are trying to keep it quiet so she doesn't blow up.
Originally Posted by Aloha68
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 19:14 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 25Annita details please
Any info on cost and service style? (GFE, BB?) Haven't seen her before and she looks like a fun time. Appreciate any info shared. DM is ok as well. Cheers Mates!
Originally Posted by WetAndWild
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 16:33 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 1031Too rich for my blood
She's a cutie for sure.
Originally Posted by Punanilicr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





