Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    I remember enjoying my time with her. I thought she retired, though I'd hear about her popping up here and there. Never verified though. Does she have a current ad? What are her rates now?

  2. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Great thanks for clearing that up and that hot phot. First Glance is that an old Cam photo. So the photo / original Bebe is the Malaysian with the nice butt. ? I could be wrong but I think she might have used the name nana at some point?

    But just so I don't create more confusion on Nana's.

    Nana. Indie Chinese younger looking with the tats.

    Nana. From Blue Star, Angel and a few other places Older Korean MILF. Raspy voice. Might use a few other names.

    Nana. I dunno I think there a few others.
    She was at Happiness before she went to Rejuve, but I don't know the years, LOL.

  3. #1229

    Original Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    This is a bebe I would glady see if the damage isn't bad. Mind hitting me up for her info? DM is coo.
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13312669.html

  4. #1228

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    This is a bebe I would glady see if the damage isn't bad. Mind hitting me up for her info? DM is coo.

  5. #1227

    Original Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    When was she at happyland?

    She cute -.

    Damages? Services?

    Got a link or DM contact info!

  6. #1226

    Bebes and Nana

    Great thanks for clearing that up and that hot phot. First Glance is that an old Cam photo. So the photo / original Bebe is the Malaysian with the nice butt. ? I could be wrong but I think she might have used the name nana at some point?

    But just so I don't create more confusion on Nana's.

    Nana. Indie Chinese younger looking with the tats.

    Nana. From Blue Star, Angel and a few other places Older Korean MILF. Raspy voice. Might use a few other names.

    Nana. I dunno I think there a few others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.

  7. #1225

    Multiple Bebe's

    So, to clear things up, there are / have been 3 Bebe's. There is the original who was at Happiness and Rejuve. She doesn't have stink breath and she doesn't do Greek. Then there Is nirvana Bebe who does Greek, and lastly there is the Bebe with the supposed stink breath. I only know the original Bebe who is currently downtown in a private place. The picture is the Bebe that I know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-708151518.jpg‎  

  8. #1224

  9. #1223

    Annita

    Quote Originally Posted by ACupOfTea  [View Original Post]
    She's back. I saw an ad either on Mojovillage or Bedpage but I think it was taken down. She's working again though.
    https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...massage_410878

  10. #1222

    Reddit Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sammie? Younger girl posts some on reddit Twitter and tg, says she's been meeting a few people but something is tingling my spider sense that is off. Idk.
    What's her reddit / twitter? DM is okay. TIA.

  11. #1221

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMerquise  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nana yesterday over all was decent. Massage was to light for me but was long and calm and relaxing. She doesn't rush at all.

    Actually know Nana from when she first came to hawaii (I think) and was star from bluestar, only went there one time for someone they wasnt available and got her, she ended up giving me her # and we have texted when she's here back and forth over years but never connected. Met her yesterday she seemed familiar then gave me her # also as she's leaving Sunday for a few months, and I was like oh I have it saved already and we've talked for a while.

    Looks, she's pretty. Fairly young maybe late 20's 30's has a kinda stoner hippy vibe to me. Idk the word to describe her maybe tiny fluffy curvy I guess maybe verge of thick. Solid build wifey type.

    Action was no pse kinda GFE nothing to special but was good for me. Covered no kissing but could open up more later on.

    Over all she was kind and chatted and if your looking for someone to be a long term go to she would be on that list for me.
    Where is her ad? What's on her menu? Damage?

  12. #1220

    Nana

    Saw Nana yesterday over all was decent. Massage was to light for me but was long and calm and relaxing. She doesn't rush at all.

    Actually know Nana from when she first came to hawaii (I think) and was star from bluestar, only went there one time for someone they wasnt available and got her, she ended up giving me her # and we have texted when she's here back and forth over years but never connected. Met her yesterday she seemed familiar then gave me her # also as she's leaving Sunday for a few months, and I was like oh I have it saved already and we've talked for a while.

    Looks, she's pretty. Fairly young maybe late 20's 30's has a kinda stoner hippy vibe to me. Idk the word to describe her maybe tiny fluffy curvy I guess maybe verge of thick. Solid build wifey type.

    Action was no pse kinda GFE nothing to special but was good for me. Covered no kissing but could open up more later on.

    Over all she was kind and chatted and if your looking for someone to be a long term go to she would be on that list for me.

  13. #1219
    She in utopia bedpage ad.

  14. #1218

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Bebe you're referring to?

    https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...by-bebe_400341
    Is that the Bebe from Rejuve?

  15. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian1959  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bebe at downtown location. Still beautiful after all these years. Great service and massage. She is luxury service, body sexy-9. Looks -9 service -10 . Link is in mojo village. I don't know how to put link maybe someone can put for me. Under bebe not beebee.
    Is this the Bebe you're referring to?

    https://www.honolulu.mojovillage.com...by-bebe_400341

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape