Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 29318
-
02-13-26 13:43 #27728Regular Member

Posts: 12Merry Ky Av
Stopped in around 9 pm and opted for the hour. Was asked to wait for 2-3 min and to my surprise that is all the wait was. Taken to room by a younger quite beautiful MT. Maaaaaybe 30 in a see through white lingerie. Starts on an average massage however about 5-7 min in I hear the door and then my MT and another lady start talking in Chinese quite loudly back and forth. Then they stop and 3 min later the door bell sounds again and the talking continues. At that time my MT steps out and the other girl comes in to take over with no explanation. While she was not terrible by any stretch she wasn't what I was already excited for by a long shot so I got up got dressed and asked for my money back. The other girl came back to try to beg me to stay but the moment was gone. Surprisingly got my money back, left a few sheckles for her time and left.
So whoever interrupted my time and insisted on my specific MT in a black dodge truck. You owe me one LOL.
Also, what spots still have a table shower these days? Used to get one at muffler a long time ago but they say they don't have one anymore.
Thanks in advance and stay safe gents.
-
02-13-26 11:34 #27727Senior Member

Posts: 29Sophia KK spa E 38th Street
Does anyone know where Sophia from KK spa has gone to. I've been getting a girl named Misi / Mimi (she is very quiet) She is pretty in her own right but the massage is not nearly as good as Sophia. Last time I was there she went straight to FS. No massage at all.
-
02-13-26 01:30 #27726Senior Member

Posts: 71Z-Spa Amy
Been going to Z-Spa lately, usually Amy is the only one working, cute face thick body, not fat great tits, firm ass, . 7 house fee for an hour. Decent massage. Not much tease the first time I went but now sje plays around some, Flip and she asks if I want L1,2 or 3. Always pick L3, wrapped BJ and then 69. This woman loves being eaten out and squirts a lot if you do it right. I can usually get to squirt 3 or 4 times. Boom Boom is good Cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl and Mish. Tight and wet for sure. Floor gets wet, she always apologizes for making "too much water". Finish massage with scalp and hand. I usually play with her pussy when she does the arms and chest. $$ including house fee, sometimes throw in an extra. 1 YMMV.
-
02-12-26 21:17 #27725Senior Member

Posts: 279Lili. Cici
Hoping to be reunited with little Apple from now closed Relax (465 Wash) and based on report a couple pages back, I went to Lili's for the first time. Tiny lady let me but I didn't think it was Apple / Cici. Looked a bit older and fuller face than what I remember about Apple. I asked for Cici and she said she is Cici. Tiny cute lady with perfect little legs and good rack. Apple had surprisingly good rack so still curious if it's same lady. I tried to ask her but language barrier got in the way. Fiddy for hhr.
The massage was better than expected. Felt great on my hamstrings and calves. Not much tease. Flipped over after hot towel wipe down. Some ok teasing. I only intended on L1 but switched to L2. 1. 10 donation. She disappears for 3-4 minutes and then disrobes. No sign of blemishes. She teases and sucks my nipples. Goes for cover and I then asked for bare. She still puts cover on. Ugh. Technique is ok. Started bobbing really fast and making a squeaking sound. After a bit I make hand motion. Starts off good then absolutely goes defcon 5 jackhammer. It was good enough to bust.
Met another tiny lady on my way out. She was around 26-30. I couldn't understand her name but thought maybe Lisa. I doubt I'll return. I've been spoiled by Kitty.
-
02-12-26 20:05 #27724Senior Member

Posts: 496Same page as your post about 10 reports down is from 3 days ago.
Originally Posted by GreatWhite123
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 19:37 #27723Senior Member

Posts: 507Couples massages on Valentines Day
Today I made a delivery to a spa, lady showed me she has already booked six couples appointments. She asked me to make a delivery to her other spa, and the two ladies there told me they also plan to be busy on Sunday.
So in addition to Chinese NY day on Tuesday, be aware that on some days, the pickings might be slimmer.
-
02-12-26 07:27 #27722Regular Member

Posts: 8Mundy Providers?
Does anyone know who all is at Mundy currently? Names, body type, what are they into / willing to do? Mundy is closest to my location and I'd like to know what I might be getting into. Not my first rodeo I just can't keep up with names and whos where.
-
02-11-26 18:45 #27721Senior Member

Posts: 507Merry Spa on KY Ave
Not exactly new, open since last June.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...o/287334258030
-
02-11-26 15:47 #27720Regular Member

Posts: 6Where should I go?
I'll be flying into Indy and then driving west. I would like to go to a place but have never tried any in Indy before. Any recommendations? I'm looking for something more GFE, and / or prefer women on the smaller side (body, not cup).
-
02-11-26 13:22 #27719Senior Member

Posts: 893Slow release L1 is great!
Sounds like my experience with Anna at Cherry Spa Castleton (was Scrubs). I first thought Anna was just playing around with my little guy. She slowly improved her technique. Or so I thought. Oops. Dropped Jr then massaged my balls. Back to Jr with more standard technique. Building. Building. Then WOW!
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
I almost needed a designated driver to get home!
-
02-11-26 13:08 #27718Senior Member

Posts: 893Sisi / Lulu and Tina / Nana at FSpa Mundy Noblesville
100% spot on! If my SB of several months wasn't available for some reason, I'd give those two ladies all my time and AMP $$.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 11:39 #27717Senior Member

Posts: 134New spa
Old farmhouse with barn just southwest of Ameriplex Parkway on Kentucky Ave (SR67). Used truck sales and old farmstand. Jenny from Lili and Sally. No name cardboard sign in window. Sally is similar to Jenny, maybe 10 lbs heavier. Same ages.
If you are picking up someone at the airport and have an hour to kill and a hankering for extras, head down Ameriplex.
This is not Camby Spa.
Seek and you shall find.
-
02-11-26 09:35 #27716Senior Member

Posts: 157Kitty help
Can someone share with me where Kitty works? I'd like to try to cheer her up, LOL.
Originally Posted by ColKurtz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 08:07 #27715Senior Member

Posts: 496Not to be a dick
But. The first page of this thread discusses the answers you're seeking. Two posts below yours, Mundy is mentioned plain as day.
Originally Posted by Fromupnorth
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 23:28 #27714Regular Member

Posts: 14North side choices
Traveling to Indy tomorrow (Wednesday) and haven't explored the north side. Coral and Foot Mundy are both close to my destination so I wondered if anyone knew the current lineup at those or any other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better but that's rarely a thing we see other than Coco at muffler. Thanks for the input.








Reply With Quote






