Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 1955 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 29315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27710
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTime  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to see Kitty and she was a lot of fun, as everyone's reported. Got her to give me a pretty firm massage In a couple trouble spots. Lots of teasing and eventually ended with giving a rimjob. Fun if you like it. On the flip she had me sit in the chair and gave great BBBJ. Definitely didn't forget about the balls. Pretty nice dt too. She wrapped me and want to sit on the chair, but I moved to the table for a somewhat cowgirl, her doing a split with one leg on my shoulder. After a bit we switched standing doggy for quite a while. Standing Mish for long enough. I was pretty much ready and she motioned to jerk on her. She turns around laying down, legs spread while flickng her bean. Told me to cim "I'm hungry", met he request with a mouthful. She showed it to me and eventually spit it out.

    Originally asked for an hour and she said hhr. $$ for everything. All in all was about 45 minutes or so. Sorry to the guy waiting with appointment! She's a little thinner than I usually prefer, but Great time and definitely repeat, probably next week.
    Good for you. Went today for quick BBBJ this evening. Seems like she's not in the mood or had bad experience. Said no extras.

  2. #27709

    Kitty

    Finally made it to see Kitty and she was a lot of fun, as everyone's reported. Got her to give me a pretty firm massage In a couple trouble spots. Lots of teasing and eventually ended with giving a rimjob. Fun if you like it. On the flip she had me sit in the chair and gave great BBBJ. Definitely didn't forget about the balls. Pretty nice dt too. She wrapped me and want to sit on the chair, but I moved to the table for a somewhat cowgirl, her doing a split with one leg on my shoulder. After a bit we switched standing doggy for quite a while. Standing Mish for long enough. I was pretty much ready and she motioned to jerk on her. She turns around laying down, legs spread while flickng her bean. Told me to cim "I'm hungry", met he request with a mouthful. She showed it to me and eventually spit it out.

    Originally asked for an hour and she said hhr. $$ for everything. All in all was about 45 minutes or so. Sorry to the guy waiting with appointment! She's a little thinner than I usually prefer, but Great time and definitely repeat, probably next week.

  3. #27708
    Do you think she'd tease you and help you with some SS if you started beating your meat?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointed to see Megan (the newer BBW girl) at 317 spa this past week. The website is a little weird. You send in an email and it gives you their personal number. Ok great, I message her and set up an appointment. They (LMT) seem to all work under one building but are mostly independent of each other.

    I arrive for my HR appointment and meet Megan. She looks like her pics. Thicker but nice. Big rack. She was wearing a white tank top and no bra and a floor length skirt. She did not have shoes or socks on either. I got a very chill hippie kinda vibe from her. Overall pretty attractive. She is super friendly.

    Got into room and she says lay your stuff here and here is a towel if you want to robe but if not, no worries. I don't opt for towel. (I rarely do) She comes in a start massage. Again very chill hippie kinda chick and even does a soft sensual voice "how do you feel?" "Good I'm glad" and so on and so forth. Easy conversation.

    Overall pretty good massage. She even sat on the floor and massaged my arms and hands. Felt nice. At one point she used her nails only on my back, felt amazing.

    On the flip, again no towel, she begins doing chest, head and makes her way to my legs. Again, just a good massage. Never really got close to Jr and never got the hint at any extras.

    I feel like I want to go again and see.

    The fake email I used to sign up originally got a message from the studio. New girl Laray. She is doing 4 hand massage with Brandee. Again, all these ladies are super attractive. I feel like there something to be had here (at least I hope anyway).

  4. #27707

    Indy Massage on 10th

    Definitely an interesting experience. It seems some of these shops are operating more like the hotel Asians. I asked how much for everything and was quoted 2. 0. I then said that was too much for me and I got a half hour massage and FS 1. 50 all in.

    Coco was older and really thin. She was willing to please. Performance was good and kitty was tight. She did offer BBFS for no extra charge.

    As I was leaving I saw the other masseuse and she was a lot hotter. She had MILF vibes and some actual nice tits. She had bang and cute face. I will go back and repeat again.

  5. #27706
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy a good massage with a fantastic slow release. Stop and see Bing at Lilac. You will feel like she is edging you but I think it just her method of slow massage. Some of you may recall that she worked at Queen spa on S. Emerson, then transferred to Lilac coming up on about a year now. Thank me later. DM me for any details.

    IndyAssMan.
    I'll second this. Bing gives a fantastic rub with an even better finish. 100%.

  6. #27705

    Lilac Spa. Superb L1

    If you enjoy a good massage with a fantastic slow release. Stop and see Bing at Lilac. You will feel like she is edging you but I think it just her method of slow massage. Some of you may recall that she worked at Queen spa on S. Emerson, then transferred to Lilac coming up on about a year now. Thank me later. DM me for any details.

    IndyAssMan.

  7. #27704

    327

    The new girl Laray at 317 looks very familiar but I can't for the life of me think of where from. From her pics she looks very attractive with a nice rack. I haven't been to 317 in 3-4 years. What is the going rate here now? 317 is discussed all the time but never what the rate is.

  8. #27703

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointed to see Megan (the newer BBW girl) at 317 spa this past week. The website is a little weird. You send in an email and it gives you their personal number. Ok great, I message her and set up an appointment. They (LMT) seem to all work under one building but are mostly independent of each other.

    I arrive for my HR appointment and meet Megan. She looks like her pics. Thicker but nice. Big rack. She was wearing a white tank top and no bra and a floor length skirt. She did not have shoes or socks on either. I got a very chill hippie kinda vibe from her. Overall pretty attractive. She is super friendly.

    Got into room and she says lay your stuff here and here is a towel if you want to robe but if not, no worries. I don't opt for towel. (I rarely do) She comes in a start massage. Again very chill hippie kinda chick and even does a soft sensual voice "how do you feel?" "Good I'm glad" and so on and so forth. Easy conversation.

    Overall pretty good massage. She even sat on the floor and massaged my arms and hands. Felt nice. At one point she used her nails only on my back, felt amazing.

    On the flip, again no towel, she begins doing chest, head and makes her way to my legs. Again, just a good massage. Never really got close to Jr and never got the hint at any extras.

    I feel like I want to go again and see.

    The fake email I used to sign up originally got a message from the studio. New girl Laray. She is doing 4 hand massage with Brandee. Again, all these ladies are super attractive. I feel like there something to be had here (at least I hope anyway).
    Megan used to be an escort on Eros. Name was. Liza Bell I think? Eliza Bell? Wasn't a bad fuck but she was expensive. Looks like she got a bit bigger.

  9. #27702

    Yeah don't loiter

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Good report, even though I don't agree with the point of wasting MT's time knowingly going into a place to not have anything done. If you're referring to the A1 spa on North High School, close to 10th, it's been around for a couple of years at least.
    I was confused by the 'new place' as well. A1 has been around for awhile.

    This sounded like more than just 'I went in and checked out the talent and left'. You shouldn't treat a spa any differently than you would going into a McDonalds. If you're not going to order, please leave. If your car is parked, a potential customer could drive by and assume it's busy. I am friends with a few MTs, most are no longer in Indiana so don't ask, and I would never hangout. I have even told them, I have to go bc my car is parked out front and a customer will think you are busy. Translation apps do not work very well. If you are not familiar with Chinese and cannot reverse translate, just assume all you can do with the app is request the service you want. They will read what you asked / said and ignore it. They will stay engaged bc they think you might be a customer. They do not want to chitchat with you. It's 'do you want a massage or not?

    I'm not bashing here, I'm just stating proper etiquette as a customer. Thanks for report though. Keep them coming.

  10. #27701

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMex  [View Original Post]
    This post is about two visits in order.

    Saw the ad for this place yesterday (Jan 6) on bedpage. I hadn't seen it before so I figured it is a new location. Text response is two girls working. I am in the area so I stop by. I only intend to check the rates and talent unless one of them is too good to pass up. There are no cars in the parking lot so I figure they have time to chat. I am greeted by an older, petite and thin AMT in leggings. Uh-oh. Language barrier is pretty high. After an attempt at conversation, a younger, fuller, attractive AMT wearing a red outfit with cat's ears exits a room and approaches. No change in height of language barrier. After using translator, A1 is indeed a new location. Some small talk and I wish them a good night.

    House fees are (the seemingly standard) . 5 for HHR and. 7 for HR. Looks like fee inflation has taken hold.

    A few weeks pass and I visit. The plan is to limit myself to L1. An enthusiastic YuYu is on deck. I am offered 1 or 2 girls. One, please. She offers choice of desired pressure and I choose hard. She delivers a legit massage with hands, forearms, elbows and knees without the distraction of a tease. She is chatty (working the customer relations angle) despite limited English. Her small talk is a bit repetitive but still endearing. Interestingly, she asks about a wife or girlfriend. I appreciate the limited conversational English but still seems like strange questions in this context. Offered L2 and receptive to FS but I stayed with budget which was the standard. 6 . She is the first one to offer Russian for additional. 2. I declined as that doesn't interest me. She sports nice naturals with silver dollar-size areolas and eraser-like nips. Receptive to boob play. Seems like this location aims to please.

    The girls from the recon drop-in and girls from this visit were not same so ad stating a 15 day rotation may be true. The part about Latinas I am skeptical of.

    Coming soon: a memorable experience at Queen Spa.
    Good report, even though I don't agree with the point of wasting MT's time knowingly going into a place to not have anything done. If you're referring to the A1 spa on North High School, close to 10th, it's been around for a couple of years at least.

  11. #27700

    317 Megan Massage

    I made an appointed to see Megan (the newer BBW girl) at 317 spa this past week. The website is a little weird. You send in an email and it gives you their personal number. Ok great, I message her and set up an appointment. They (LMT) seem to all work under one building but are mostly independent of each other.

    I arrive for my HR appointment and meet Megan. She looks like her pics. Thicker but nice. Big rack. She was wearing a white tank top and no bra and a floor length skirt. She did not have shoes or socks on either. I got a very chill hippie kinda vibe from her. Overall pretty attractive. She is super friendly.

    Got into room and she says lay your stuff here and here is a towel if you want to robe but if not, no worries. I don't opt for towel. (I rarely do) She comes in a start massage. Again very chill hippie kinda chick and even does a soft sensual voice "how do you feel?" "Good I'm glad" and so on and so forth. Easy conversation.

    Overall pretty good massage. She even sat on the floor and massaged my arms and hands. Felt nice. At one point she used her nails only on my back, felt amazing.

    On the flip, again no towel, she begins doing chest, head and makes her way to my legs. Again, just a good massage. Never really got close to Jr and never got the hint at any extras.

    I feel like I want to go again and see.

    The fake email I used to sign up originally got a message from the studio. New girl Laray. She is doing 4 hand massage with Brandee. Again, all these ladies are super attractive. I feel like there something to be had here (at least I hope anyway).

  12. #27699

    A1 spa

    This post is about two visits in order.

    Saw the ad for this place yesterday (Jan 6) on bedpage. I hadn't seen it before so I figured it is a new location. Text response is two girls working. I am in the area so I stop by. I only intend to check the rates and talent unless one of them is too good to pass up. There are no cars in the parking lot so I figure they have time to chat. I am greeted by an older, petite and thin AMT in leggings. Uh-oh. Language barrier is pretty high. After an attempt at conversation, a younger, fuller, attractive AMT wearing a red outfit with cat's ears exits a room and approaches. No change in height of language barrier. After using translator, A1 is indeed a new location. Some small talk and I wish them a good night.

    House fees are (the seemingly standard) . 5 for HHR and. 7 for HR. Looks like fee inflation has taken hold.

    A few weeks pass and I visit. The plan is to limit myself to L1. An enthusiastic YuYu is on deck. I am offered 1 or 2 girls. One, please. She offers choice of desired pressure and I choose hard. She delivers a legit massage with hands, forearms, elbows and knees without the distraction of a tease. She is chatty (working the customer relations angle) despite limited English. Her small talk is a bit repetitive but still endearing. Interestingly, she asks about a wife or girlfriend. I appreciate the limited conversational English but still seems like strange questions in this context. Offered L2 and receptive to FS but I stayed with budget which was the standard. 6 . She is the first one to offer Russian for additional. 2. I declined as that doesn't interest me. She sports nice naturals with silver dollar-size areolas and eraser-like nips. Receptive to boob play. Seems like this location aims to please.

    The girls from the recon drop-in and girls from this visit were not same so ad stating a 15 day rotation may be true. The part about Latinas I am skeptical of.

    Coming soon: a memorable experience at Queen Spa.

  13. #27698

    Jjq

    Hit JJQ bc the gal with the rose tattoo had really got me curious after meeting her twice There are two MTs there and a car was parked out front. Dug up review for place across street and opted to just take a chance that my choice was available. She was and I lucked out. Massage was average but I enjoyed more than probably what I was getting. Got some really good underneath teasing with some nice slow strokes before flip. She gave directions well with how this would go and laid back as she applied the Saran Wrap BJ. She told me to stop her when ready for boom boom motion. She asked who f who and I hesitated then she say she f me first then I f her. Sounds good. Junior usuallu struggle with a gal riding me (getting older is fun) but not today. She possibly could've got me there. Her body is tight and thin. Very pleasantly surprised how she looked naked. Nice pointy nipples. Took her mish gently and did I say how nice that body looks. One of the most GFE I've had at an AMP. She wrapped her arms fully around me and we moaned in each others ears. Sweat developed between our bodies as I glided across her. She never rushed me. Felt the lube kinda going dry and finished. Came but no bullets, I've been busy this week, 哈21704; 呵21621;. She went to remove condom and noticed it was empty. Asked if ok several times, offered her mouth but I declined. She didn't know the work it would've taken to accomplish that task. Clip is empty, babe.

    I had passed muffler and noticed the parking lot was empty otw there and wondered if I would regret it. I'm so glad I stuck with the plan and saw this one, which is saying a lot bc Coco and CiCi are a great time. Just a different experience and exactly what I needed. HR. 7 and 1. 6. YMMV of course.

    FYI, they don't play the music very loud so you can easily hear the action in the other room if that's an issue for anyone. The older one can take a pounding from what I've heard a couple of times. LOL.

  14. #27697

    Morning sun

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang,

    I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.

    This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.

    Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?
    The girl that has been there for years give a good massage and good L-1 service. She always finishes with a foot massage. Not as good as going to a legit foot spa but a decent one. You can request more attention given to your feet.

  15. #27696

    Eye Report

    With the absence of the amazing Angela, ventured back to Eye a Mia to experience more with Sophia. Was greeted at the door by another Coco, but not quite like the one at muffler. She seemed older and not quite what was desired, very red lipstick on which was surprisingly noticed to tell as the glasses were still tinted. Asked for Sophia and was shown to her room. Sophia entered looking very cute in a white dress that was obviously short to show off her back assets. In general, Sophia is a little above average in most looks, but a nice thick booty to grab onto. Opted for the hr. 6 and the massage began. She is still one of the better massages at a medium pressure since starting in this world last year. She was not afraid to get the oil and as she moved around the body the teasing began. Left to get a hot towel to wipe off the oil, brought up the pillow for the flip and asked what finish was desired. Opted for L3 this time around and settled on $. 4. She left and returned with no panties and initially though there's going to be a good meal today, However, she immediately went over to the table and slapped a bunch of lube on her kitty then asked who's on top. After the disappointment set it, chose to go CG and she put on the cover. She climbed up and felt good, but by this time the desire was fading. Finished in the bag after a few minutes and she used the remaining hour for more massage. She worked the legs and tried to wake junior up with HJ and slightly over the top moans, but he just wasn't in the mood. She left to get water, then did a neck and brow massage in the last 5 minutes.

    Overall was an ok experience. Was happy with the massage, but will probably stick with L1 with any repeat visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape