Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 1955 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 29314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27724
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhite123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who all is at Mundy currently? Names, body type, what are they into / willing to do? Mundy is closest to my location and I'd like to know what I might be getting into. Not my first rodeo I just can't keep up with names and whos where.
    Same page as your post about 10 reports down is from 3 days ago.

  2. #27723

    Couples massages on Valentines Day

    Today I made a delivery to a spa, lady showed me she has already booked six couples appointments. She asked me to make a delivery to her other spa, and the two ladies there told me they also plan to be busy on Sunday.

    So in addition to Chinese NY day on Tuesday, be aware that on some days, the pickings might be slimmer.

  3. #27722

    Mundy Providers?

    Does anyone know who all is at Mundy currently? Names, body type, what are they into / willing to do? Mundy is closest to my location and I'd like to know what I might be getting into. Not my first rodeo I just can't keep up with names and whos where.

  4. #27721

    Merry Spa on KY Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    Old farmhouse with barn just southwest of Ameriplex Parkway on Kentucky Ave (SR67). Used truck sales and old farmstand. Jenny from Lili and Sally. No name cardboard sign in window. Sally is similar to Jenny, maybe 10 lbs heavier. Same ages.

    If you are picking up someone at the airport and have an hour to kill and a hankering for extras, head down Ameriplex.

    This is not Camby Spa.

    Seek and you shall find.
    Not exactly new, open since last June.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...o/287334258030

  5. #27720

    Where should I go?

    I'll be flying into Indy and then driving west. I would like to go to a place but have never tried any in Indy before. Any recommendations? I'm looking for something more GFE, and / or prefer women on the smaller side (body, not cup).

  6. #27719

    Slow release L1 is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    I'll second this. Bing gives a fantastic rub with an even better finish. 100%.
    Sounds like my experience with Anna at Cherry Spa Castleton (was Scrubs). I first thought Anna was just playing around with my little guy. She slowly improved her technique. Or so I thought. Oops. Dropped Jr then massaged my balls. Back to Jr with more standard technique. Building. Building. Then WOW!

    I almost needed a designated driver to get home!

  7. #27718

    Sisi / Lulu and Tina / Nana at FSpa Mundy Noblesville

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Recent report stated that Lulu and Tina are here, again, albeit with different names. Walked in and was greeted by Lulu who was wearing a skimpy little sailors outfit. Damn she looked good. Although she looked good, I've seen her a few times and I wanted to see what Tina was all about. So I politely asked Lulu for the other girl. I mentioned that I've met her a few times already and she seemed ok with it and wasn't offended. She led me to the room while she yelled for Tina. Paid the house fee (. 5 hhr / . 7 hr) and assumed the position. Several minutes later in walks Tina wearing a nice dress with her twins on full display. I'm like holy shit this is going to be fun. Decent rub while she climbed around on my backside. $. 4 for boom boom that she settled on after I lied and said that's all I had when she asked for more. Turns out her C's are man made which could even be B's idk. The bra definitely made them appear much bigger while harnessed. Not that they looked bad, just different. Not an ounce of fat on her and had a cute little booty and a landing strip. I didn't daty but there were no noticeable smells during the main event. Moved her hand to flip the bean and she seemed to get into it. She was fun.

    If anyone is unfamiliar with this location- Google is your friend. There is only one spa on Mundy dr nowadays as Comfort Foot Spa closed a few years ago. Regardless of what the internet says. If you walk out of the Foot Spa (which is what the sign says) you'll see the Prime Car Wash across Mundy Dr.
    100% spot on! If my SB of several months wasn't available for some reason, I'd give those two ladies all my time and AMP $$.

  8. #27717

    New spa

    Old farmhouse with barn just southwest of Ameriplex Parkway on Kentucky Ave (SR67). Used truck sales and old farmstand. Jenny from Lili and Sally. No name cardboard sign in window. Sally is similar to Jenny, maybe 10 lbs heavier. Same ages.

    If you are picking up someone at the airport and have an hour to kill and a hankering for extras, head down Ameriplex.

    This is not Camby Spa.

    Seek and you shall find.

  9. #27716

    Kitty help

    Quote Originally Posted by ColKurtz1  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Kitty today. She has been in a bad mood recently. She doesn't know why. Maybe the weather made her depressed and just tired. She said that she would try to solve this problem. She feels bad that she has been in a bad mood and wants to improve it.

    Stay Safe.

    CK.
    Can someone share with me where Kitty works? I'd like to try to cheer her up, LOL.

  10. #27715

    Not to be a dick

    Quote Originally Posted by Fromupnorth  [View Original Post]
    Headed to town Wednesday and have never visited the North side. What's the current lineup at Coral or New Foot Mundy? Those seem to be near my destination. Or if anyone has other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better.
    But. The first page of this thread discusses the answers you're seeking. Two posts below yours, Mundy is mentioned plain as day.

  11. #27714

    North side choices

    Traveling to Indy tomorrow (Wednesday) and haven't explored the north side. Coral and Foot Mundy are both close to my destination so I wondered if anyone knew the current lineup at those or any other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better but that's rarely a thing we see other than Coco at muffler. Thanks for the input.

  12. #27713

    North side line up?

    Headed to town Wednesday and have never visited the North side. What's the current lineup at Coral or New Foot Mundy? Those seem to be near my destination. Or if anyone has other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better.

  13. #27712

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Badass05  [View Original Post]
    Good for you. Went today for quick BBBJ this evening. Seems like she's not in the mood or had bad experience. Said no extras.
    I talked to Kitty today. She has been in a bad mood recently. She doesn't know why. Maybe the weather made her depressed and just tired. She said that she would try to solve this problem. She feels bad that she has been in a bad mood and wants to improve it.

    Stay Safe.

    CK.

  14. #27711

    Tina on Mundy Dr

    Recent report stated that Lulu and Tina are here, again, albeit with different names. Walked in and was greeted by Lulu who was wearing a skimpy little sailors outfit. Damn she looked good. Although she looked good, I've seen her a few times and I wanted to see what Tina was all about. So I politely asked Lulu for the other girl. I mentioned that I've met her a few times already and she seemed ok with it and wasn't offended. She led me to the room while she yelled for Tina. Paid the house fee (. 5 hhr / . 7 hr) and assumed the position. Several minutes later in walks Tina wearing a nice dress with her twins on full display. I'm like holy shit this is going to be fun. Decent rub while she climbed around on my backside. $. 4 for boom boom that she settled on after I lied and said that's all I had when she asked for more. Turns out her C's are man made which could even be B's idk. The bra definitely made them appear much bigger while harnessed. Not that they looked bad, just different. Not an ounce of fat on her and had a cute little booty and a landing strip. I didn't daty but there were no noticeable smells during the main event. Moved her hand to flip the bean and she seemed to get into it. She was fun.

    If anyone is unfamiliar with this location- Google is your friend. There is only one spa on Mundy dr nowadays as Comfort Foot Spa closed a few years ago. Regardless of what the internet says. If you walk out of the Foot Spa (which is what the sign says) you'll see the Prime Car Wash across Mundy Dr.

  15. #27710
    Quote Originally Posted by HighTime  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to see Kitty and she was a lot of fun, as everyone's reported. Got her to give me a pretty firm massage In a couple trouble spots. Lots of teasing and eventually ended with giving a rimjob. Fun if you like it. On the flip she had me sit in the chair and gave great BBBJ. Definitely didn't forget about the balls. Pretty nice dt too. She wrapped me and want to sit on the chair, but I moved to the table for a somewhat cowgirl, her doing a split with one leg on my shoulder. After a bit we switched standing doggy for quite a while. Standing Mish for long enough. I was pretty much ready and she motioned to jerk on her. She turns around laying down, legs spread while flickng her bean. Told me to cim "I'm hungry", met he request with a mouthful. She showed it to me and eventually spit it out.

    Originally asked for an hour and she said hhr. $$ for everything. All in all was about 45 minutes or so. Sorry to the guy waiting with appointment! She's a little thinner than I usually prefer, but Great time and definitely repeat, probably next week.
    Good for you. Went today for quick BBBJ this evening. Seems like she's not in the mood or had bad experience. Said no extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape