Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23879

    Petite sexy spinner


  2. #23878
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    Someone post a link, now I need to see what this girl looks like, LOL.
    Too late, she went back down south and deleted her ads.

  3. #23877

    Faye

    Someone post a link, now I need to see what this girl looks like, LOL.

  4. #23876
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!
    ShE hAs GoOd CoMmUnIcAtIoN!

  5. #23875
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Does Tiffany work solo?
    My question as well, but has anyone seen Tiffany for just BBBJ but not full service? And if so how much? Not judging others preferences, but I personally think the ad pics of flirty Fay look hideous. I don't think I could get hard with my dick in any of her orifices. But I wouldn't mind her watching me get blown by Tiffany and acting as a cheerleader if it's no extra charge, LOL!

  6. #23874
    Quote Originally Posted by WantMoreLove  [View Original Post]
    There is a post that she is pregnant.

    Someone posted it on line. She is not pregnant. She had a laugh.
    Hi Kim. What happened to Louie?

  7. #23873

    Diamond

    Hi.

    Planing to see diamond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/388083554113

    Anyone has seen her before?

    Any review or advice.

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  8. #23872

    Had a great experience with Ashley. Can't wait to repeat

    There is a post that she is pregnant.

    Someone posted it on line. She is not pregnant. She had a laugh.

  9. #23871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
    Does Tiffany work solo?

  10. #23870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Communication is good and she is an excellent provider. She is horny and gets into it, and the hornier I am the less I care about looks. Physically she's an older woman and that's all it is.
    With the current market it's hard to find someone who is honest, horny, non-rush, reasonably priced, who will not ghost or rob you. I can't wait for her to return in April.
    That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.

  11. #23869

    Hush boutique

    What are the girls there charging these days. They were pretty pricey last time I was there and that was probably almost 10 years ago but given the talent out there lately charging 200+ for a hhr maybe the better girls there might be worth the trip.

  12. #23868
    Quote Originally Posted by RMK3000  [View Original Post]
    Communication is good and she is an excellent provider. She is horny and gets into it, and the hornier I am the less I care about looks. Physically she's an older woman and that's all it is.
    With the current market it's hard to find someone who is honest, horny, non-rush, reasonably priced, who will not ghost or rob you. I can't wait for her to return in April.
    Do you have a recommended list of enthusiastic providers to visit?

  13. #23867

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    How do you incels fuck her? She's a fat ugly disgusting pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    For me looks are pointless if she's a megabitch, or a dead fish. I'll take personality and enthusiasm any day over looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She's fun and a good lay. Yea she's older and flabby. But she has a good attitude, give awesome sloppy head, pussy squirts like a giser, and I always get bb (YMMV). She can take a fucking pounding too. And that Tiffany she was staying with is hot as hell!
    Communication is good and she is an excellent provider. She is horny and gets into it, and the hornier I am the less I care about looks. Physically she's an older woman and that's all it is.
    With the current market it's hard to find someone who is honest, horny, non-rush, reasonably priced, who will not ghost or rob you. I can't wait for her to return in April.

  14. #23866
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to try this delicious looking treat?

    These are the ads she posts almost daily.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/398343678413

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/561628900940

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...-/317931755641
    These ads are down. Who was this?

  15. #23865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    How do you incels fuck her? She's a fat ugly disgusting pig.
    She's fun and a good lay. Yea she's older and flabby. But she has a good attitude, give awesome sloppy head, pussy squirts like a giser, and I always get bb (YMMV). She can take a fucking pounding too. And that Tiffany she was staying with is hot as hell!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape