Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 29326
-
02-11-26 18:45 #27721Senior Member

Posts: 507Merry Spa on KY Ave
Not exactly new, open since last June.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...o/287334258030
-
02-11-26 15:47 #27720Regular Member

Posts: 6Where should I go?
I'll be flying into Indy and then driving west. I would like to go to a place but have never tried any in Indy before. Any recommendations? I'm looking for something more GFE, and / or prefer women on the smaller side (body, not cup).
-
02-11-26 13:22 #27719Senior Member

Posts: 894Slow release L1 is great!
Sounds like my experience with Anna at Cherry Spa Castleton (was Scrubs). I first thought Anna was just playing around with my little guy. She slowly improved her technique. Or so I thought. Oops. Dropped Jr then massaged my balls. Back to Jr with more standard technique. Building. Building. Then WOW!
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
I almost needed a designated driver to get home!
-
02-11-26 13:08 #27718Senior Member

Posts: 894Sisi / Lulu and Tina / Nana at FSpa Mundy Noblesville
100% spot on! If my SB of several months wasn't available for some reason, I'd give those two ladies all my time and AMP $$.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 11:39 #27717Senior Member

Posts: 134New spa
Old farmhouse with barn just southwest of Ameriplex Parkway on Kentucky Ave (SR67). Used truck sales and old farmstand. Jenny from Lili and Sally. No name cardboard sign in window. Sally is similar to Jenny, maybe 10 lbs heavier. Same ages.
If you are picking up someone at the airport and have an hour to kill and a hankering for extras, head down Ameriplex.
This is not Camby Spa.
Seek and you shall find.
-
02-11-26 09:35 #27716Senior Member

Posts: 157Kitty help
Can someone share with me where Kitty works? I'd like to try to cheer her up, LOL.
Originally Posted by ColKurtz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 08:07 #27715Senior Member

Posts: 497Not to be a dick
But. The first page of this thread discusses the answers you're seeking. Two posts below yours, Mundy is mentioned plain as day.
Originally Posted by Fromupnorth
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 23:28 #27714Regular Member

Posts: 14North side choices
Traveling to Indy tomorrow (Wednesday) and haven't explored the north side. Coral and Foot Mundy are both close to my destination so I wondered if anyone knew the current lineup at those or any other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better but that's rarely a thing we see other than Coco at muffler. Thanks for the input.
-
02-10-26 23:09 #27713Regular Member

Posts: 14North side line up?
Headed to town Wednesday and have never visited the North side. What's the current lineup at Coral or New Foot Mundy? Those seem to be near my destination. Or if anyone has other suggestions. My preference is man mades, the bigger the better.
-
02-10-26 17:03 #27712Senior Member

Posts: 35Kitty
I talked to Kitty today. She has been in a bad mood recently. She doesn't know why. Maybe the weather made her depressed and just tired. She said that she would try to solve this problem. She feels bad that she has been in a bad mood and wants to improve it.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
CK.
-
02-10-26 08:58 #27711Senior Member

Posts: 497Tina on Mundy Dr
Recent report stated that Lulu and Tina are here, again, albeit with different names. Walked in and was greeted by Lulu who was wearing a skimpy little sailors outfit. Damn she looked good. Although she looked good, I've seen her a few times and I wanted to see what Tina was all about. So I politely asked Lulu for the other girl. I mentioned that I've met her a few times already and she seemed ok with it and wasn't offended. She led me to the room while she yelled for Tina. Paid the house fee (. 5 hhr / . 7 hr) and assumed the position. Several minutes later in walks Tina wearing a nice dress with her twins on full display. I'm like holy shit this is going to be fun. Decent rub while she climbed around on my backside. $. 4 for boom boom that she settled on after I lied and said that's all I had when she asked for more. Turns out her C's are man made which could even be B's idk. The bra definitely made them appear much bigger while harnessed. Not that they looked bad, just different. Not an ounce of fat on her and had a cute little booty and a landing strip. I didn't daty but there were no noticeable smells during the main event. Moved her hand to flip the bean and she seemed to get into it. She was fun.
If anyone is unfamiliar with this location- Google is your friend. There is only one spa on Mundy dr nowadays as Comfort Foot Spa closed a few years ago. Regardless of what the internet says. If you walk out of the Foot Spa (which is what the sign says) you'll see the Prime Car Wash across Mundy Dr.
-
02-09-26 22:30 #27710Senior Member

Posts: 59Good for you. Went today for quick BBBJ this evening. Seems like she's not in the mood or had bad experience. Said no extras.
Originally Posted by HighTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 01:58 #27709Regular Member

Posts: 15Kitty
Finally made it to see Kitty and she was a lot of fun, as everyone's reported. Got her to give me a pretty firm massage In a couple trouble spots. Lots of teasing and eventually ended with giving a rimjob. Fun if you like it. On the flip she had me sit in the chair and gave great BBBJ. Definitely didn't forget about the balls. Pretty nice dt too. She wrapped me and want to sit on the chair, but I moved to the table for a somewhat cowgirl, her doing a split with one leg on my shoulder. After a bit we switched standing doggy for quite a while. Standing Mish for long enough. I was pretty much ready and she motioned to jerk on her. She turns around laying down, legs spread while flickng her bean. Told me to cim "I'm hungry", met he request with a mouthful. She showed it to me and eventually spit it out.
Originally asked for an hour and she said hhr. $$ for everything. All in all was about 45 minutes or so. Sorry to the guy waiting with appointment! She's a little thinner than I usually prefer, but Great time and definitely repeat, probably next week.
-
02-08-26 21:48 #27708Senior Member

Posts: 132Do you think she'd tease you and help you with some SS if you started beating your meat?
Originally Posted by AdorableSilve
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 20:44 #27707Senior Member

Posts: 808Indy Massage on 10th
Definitely an interesting experience. It seems some of these shops are operating more like the hotel Asians. I asked how much for everything and was quoted 2. 0. I then said that was too much for me and I got a half hour massage and FS 1. 50 all in.
Coco was older and really thin. She was willing to please. Performance was good and kitty was tight. She did offer BBFS for no extra charge.
As I was leaving I saw the other masseuse and she was a lot hotter. She had MILF vibes and some actual nice tits. She had bang and cute face. I will go back and repeat again.











Reply With Quote






