Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 17677
-
02-12-26 13:04 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 254I'm guessing she probably does know the economics, and would rather fuck one or 2 guys a day instead of 12, even if she makes a bit less. Also, some clients aren't real keen on being the 10th guy of the day. But to each his own, there's someone for every price point.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
You can find someone who's hot, cheap, or low volume—pick two.
-
02-12-26 12:58 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 140Passion was an absolute shipwreck
I was in St. Louis for a few days and wanted some company. After contacting 5 providers, Passion finally answers: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/813453645215.
We set up an outall at my room. Good comms and settled on 150 for a qv BBFS. All is good until she arrives. She couldn't find my room so she got the front desk involved. That really pissed me off. Of course her phone died (why can none of these women charge their damn phones) so she could not contact me. She gets in the room and wants to upcharge after I showed hef the text of what we agreed upon. She looks like her picks and I was very horny so I put up with it. She calls her boyfriend after using my charger to charge her phone. She is in my room 15 min complaining about how she hates escorting and hates the men she sees. At that point I told her to get undressed and bend over the bed. She sulks, but does it. I can't touch anything, I have to finish in 15 min and she looks like a scalded cat the whole time reminding me how much she hates this. I am so pissed by now I pound her like an ex-wife that sued me in court. I get my nut and tell her to get out. On the way out she used every towel in the bathroom and left standing water in the floor. No regrets (or ragrets), I grudge fucked her like a red headed mother in law and got off, but I recommend everyone to stay away from her. She has a terrible attitude and will not stop complaining.
-
02-12-26 08:59 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 279Probably not their main / only source of income. If I looked like that I'd probably charge similarly too to offer services to fugly johns.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 08:27 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 447LOL I mean personally if I was a female in this business I'd probably rather wait and fuck 1 guy for 400 than fuck 4 guys for 400 that's just me though. You are surprised they get customers but I promise you they do. Everybody's bank account is setup different.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 01:22 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 91Really? Jeez times sure have and for the worst. Who's running around with what she's asking for these days? I'm surprised they get any customers. They that dense on economics? You'd get far more and quicker at cheaper prices than sitting around waiting for the one guy who has that much to blow.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 21:46 #16742Senior Member

Posts: 229She's real. She used to do qv100. How times have changed.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 08:44 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 216She's been around forever, heavy drug use. There's a reason she's not smiling in any of her pictures.
Originally Posted by Dasgtin123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 01:21 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 46Intel
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201706649
Any intel on this one? Prompt response, reasonable $$, looks like nice thicc MILF.
TIA.
-
02-10-26 21:29 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 233Real
I remember her going by Olivia so yeah, real.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 21:13 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 375She's real, saw her long ago back when she was using her real name and was only like 160 for the hour. Changed her name to Olivia, Livy, Liv or something like that so you could probably find her under those name. She's decent but not 500 dollars decent so you could find a better alternative for much cheaper. I also remember her being a massive pain in the ass to schedule so got to have some patience with her.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 12:04 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 57Milli Mayhem
Any chance this one is real?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/201710432#.
I'm tempted to TOFTT unless someone knows a reason I should not.
-
02-09-26 10:46 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 229Earth City.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 15:58 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 279Kira Location
What area is she in?
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 15:53 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 229I've seen her twice. You're better off with QV (she's not a clock watcher), letting her do the BBBJ then FS to finish since she doesn't do CIM.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 20:05 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 229Kira
Confirmed she's good to go.
Recently moved to stl from FL and is here to stay. She's a shy, yet upbeat Latina. Looks like pictures and is very curvy.
Did BBBJCIM in 69 position so I could access her trunk goods.
Good time was had by all. Felt like a hooking up with that friend you've had a crush for a while in HC.
Rates negotiable but YMMV.
Hygiene = 10/10, non-smoker, no signs of substance use.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/217468293/5618187701










Reply With Quote




