Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 17672
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Any chance this one is real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/201710432#.

    I'm tempted to TOFTT unless someone knows a reason I should not.
    She's real. She used to do qv100. How times have changed.

  2. #16741
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201706649

    Any intel on this one? Prompt response, reasonable $$, looks like nice thicc MILF.

    TIA.
    She's been around forever, heavy drug use. There's a reason she's not smiling in any of her pictures.

  3. #16740

    Intel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201706649

    Any intel on this one? Prompt response, reasonable $$, looks like nice thicc MILF.

    TIA.

  4. #16739

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Any chance this one is real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/201710432#.

    I'm tempted to TOFTT unless someone knows a reason I should not.
    I remember her going by Olivia so yeah, real.

  5. #16738
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Any chance this one is real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/201710432#.

    I'm tempted to TOFTT unless someone knows a reason I should not.
    She's real, saw her long ago back when she was using her real name and was only like 160 for the hour. Changed her name to Olivia, Livy, Liv or something like that so you could probably find her under those name. She's decent but not 500 dollars decent so you could find a better alternative for much cheaper. I also remember her being a massive pain in the ass to schedule so got to have some patience with her.

  6. #16737

    Milli Mayhem

    Any chance this one is real?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/201710432#.

    I'm tempted to TOFTT unless someone knows a reason I should not.

  7. #16736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    What area is she in?
    Earth City.

  8. #16735

    Kira Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed she's good to go.

    Recently moved to stl from FL and is here to stay. She's a shy, yet upbeat Latina. Looks like pictures and is very curvy.

    Did BBBJCIM in 69 position so I could access her trunk goods.

    Good time was had by all. Felt like a hooking up with that friend you've had a crush for a while in HC.

    Rates negotiable but YMMV.

    Hygiene = 10/10, non-smoker, no signs of substance use.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/217468293/5618187701
    What area is she in?

  9. #16734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    She was out in St Peters, decent chain hotel. She is a nice enough person but she is older and a bit chunky. She was willing to do BBFS but I declined. I got a nice BBBJ but she only offered a hand finish. That's a big turn off for me. For the price point she asks I am pretty sure there are better options. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201501608 It was 1. 8 for the Hhr. YMMV.
    I've seen her twice. You're better off with QV (she's not a clock watcher), letting her do the BBBJ then FS to finish since she doesn't do CIM.

  10. #16733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Kira

    Confirmed she's good to go.

    Recently moved to stl from FL and is here to stay. She's a shy, yet upbeat Latina. Looks like pictures and is very curvy.

    Did BBBJCIM in 69 position so I could access her trunk goods.

    Good time was had by all. Felt like a hooking up with that friend you've had a crush for a while in HC.

    Rates negotiable but YMMV.

    Hygiene = 10/10, non-smoker, no signs of substance use.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/217468293/5618187701

  11. #16732

    Another I failed to report on: Legacy

    She was out in St Peters, decent chain hotel. She is a nice enough person but she is older and a bit chunky. She was willing to do BBFS but I declined. I got a nice BBBJ but she only offered a hand finish. That's a big turn off for me. For the price point she asks I am pretty sure there are better options. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201501608 It was 1. 8 for the Hhr. YMMV.

  12. #16731

    Soory I have been remiss in posting: Jordan

    Looking back and see I didn't post about 2 encounters I had. This one is about Jordan. The one in Ofallon IL https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/201513093 is latest ad. She is way heavier than the pics show. Getting to her was a PitA. That was because of construction and traffic. She is a pretty cute gal, short and nice tits. She was very friendly and decent conversation as she finished getting ready Very nice BBBJ with CIM. She actually gave me a partial refund on what I paid as I was a one and done and it didn't use up the time (YMMV) I planned on. All in all I have had a lot worse experiences with other providers. I probably won't repeat as it's just too much of a hassle to get to her.

  13. #16730
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Is she mixed or Hispanic?
    I'm not sure. Wasn't really pay attention to her face that much LOL. But I think she's Hispanic.

    Her ass sure was LOL.

  14. #16729
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Seen her long time ago in st Charles. Simply beautiful. I contacted her recently and now everything is an up charge. I won't pay the prices she sets as they will probably change when arrive. YMMV.
    True, she fails to let you know that qv only includes blowjob.

  15. #16728

    Downtown

    Visiting for the weekend. Anyone have any recommendations for downtown. Either massage or an FS provider. Looking to be able to probably walk from near the convention center (or quick Uber)?

    TIA!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape