Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 18689
-
02-12-26 02:19 #16919Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 159I would give anything for another hour with Bobo at Infinity
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
Had to go see Bobo at Infinity today after all the recent reviews. And GODDAMN she was FIRE!! She really lived up to her reputation. Frankly speaking, there's not much more I can say that hasn't already been said. More than anything this review is just to confirm that Bobo is fantastic and is worthy of all the great reviews written for her. She really is a superstar. Everything about her technique was excellent, from the table shower to her BBBJ to her cock grinding skills. Of course it feels amazing but she also looks so damn sexy while she's doing it. Love her spectacular tits and sexy body. Her enthusiasm is such a turn on and her stamina is second to none. Had to stop her after 15 minutes of my cock in her mouth because I was almost at the point of no return and she knew how to raise my cock to full mast in no time and I still planned on fucking her.
Originally Posted by Noblesavage01
[View Original Post]
We switched places for some DATY and I was hoping to calm down a little while I returned the favor tasting her delicious pussy. After she was nice and wet I was ready to fuck. Cover on, then she tells me to lay back down and mounted me in CG where she rode me enthusiastically and told me to fuck her hard. Bobo got on top and rode me like a champ. She just looked so sexy as she alternated between a slow grind and bouncing up and down. There was no stopping her this time as I couldn't hold on any longer from all the excitement and blew in the bag shortly afterwards. Bobo is a master of her craft and she's pretty damn good at what she does. Had a super fun time with her and I'll be back. KK is next on my list to try, but damn, the girls are Infinity this month are all so incredible that it's impossible to pick just one. Maybe next time I'll just do a 6 hands with all 3 of them? I think that would be my spa fantasy come true and would be the experience of a lifetime.
-
02-11-26 17:01 #16918Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Cici at Oasis off Northern and 51st ave
Decided to stop by Oasis. It's been awhile since I've been here. I was greeted at the window by Cici and decided on half hour massage. She opened the door grabbed my hand and led me to the room. When we got in the room I grabbed her ass and handed her the tip and told her we could skip the massage. She started slowly taking off her dress and pulled me in for a kiss and started taking my clothes off. When she was taking off my shorts she started giving me a BBBJ. She started off with a sensual slow BJ with the right amount of sucking and hand stroking. She then picked up the pace and put her hands on my ass cheeks and started some DT action. Man this felt damn good and I put my hands on the side of her head and started face fucking her. I was getting really close to just blowing in her mouth but I wanted more so I pulled her up and had her put the condom on I brought and bend over the table. I started off with long slow strokes and picked up the pace and she started pushing back with my thrusts. This had her going where she was looking back and moaning saying yes baby fuck me. When I was close I had her finish me with a BBBJCIM. She sucked every last drop out of me and spit it in the tissues. She's told me to lay down and stepped out to get a hot towel to clean me up. We still had about 10 minutes left and she gave me a decent massage and talked for the remaining time.
-
02-11-26 15:54 #16917Regular Member

Posts: 6Hannah
Anyone had any recent experience with Hannah? I saw some posts from a couple years ago, but didn't know if anyone had anything more recent.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...port/Hannah102
-
02-11-26 15:53 #16916Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Ava-star
This was in Sun City, I actually went back again the next day because this girl was so damn hot and got some extra treatment from her this time. She really is a young short little and perfect little body, but that ass of hers is serious. Good thing I'm only visiting and don't actually live here or my bank account will drop heavy this month.
Originally Posted by LutenitBone
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 13:32 #16915Regular Member

Posts: 1Nuru provider intel
Long-time member and board stalker, first-time poster. Coming into town again next week and wondering about this provider. Anyone have any intel or experience with her at all? I've searched extensively on this forum and have come up dry. Thanks in advance and will share my experience if I engage.
https://tryst.link/massage/xotaylorrose
-
02-11-26 10:30 #16914Regular Member

Posts: 9How'd she look?
Thanks for the tip. Near my house so maybe I'll visit. Wondered if you can specify a bit more about Alice's appearance? Age, body type, beauty level, etc. ?
Originally Posted by Pantythief1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 09:17 #16913Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Lily and Crystal at Lucky Spa
Originally Posted by HoleIn2
[View Original Post]
I had similar great experiences with Lily and Crystal. Very much enjoyed my session with each girl. They are both so much fun! Definitely planning on going back a few times this month to Lucky spa in Peoria for some repeat visits.
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 00:07 #16912Banned Member

Posts: 46Bobo Wow!
After all the previous reviews I had to stop by Infinity Spa, Bobo is Amazing!! Sexy body, Beautiful face, great attitude and good English. I met Bobo at the window, paid the house fee and she escorted me to room #4. Once the door was close she gave me a LFK asked me if she wanted a massage first. I said yes, as I laid down on the table to check out her skills. She applied the oil and provided a nice sensual massage with light pressure and lots of teasing. After about 15 minutes, she asked me to turnover. I paid the tip and we started off with with a nice DFK, her lips are super soft. As we kissed I explored her body with my hands, her breast are nice and soft with sensitive nipples. We proceeded to 69, she sucked my pole whole heartedly, slurping and deep-throating me, it felt amazing. I was going to town, tonguing her clit and as I circled mt tongue around her lips, I could feel her body vibrating. She kept telling right there! I could feel her wetness on my face. She installed the condom and mounted me CG, she pumped and grind my cock with a nice rhythm, I love the expressions on her gorgeous face. We switched to MISH where I went from slow to fast, she kept tilling me I'm so deep and she is going to cum. I couldn't get there in MISH so she removed the bag and we returned to 69. I continue sucked her clit till she was letting out some erotic sexy moans which caused me to BBJTCIM. I'm going with WoW! This girl is amazing, I need to do this again soon before she leaves.
-
02-10-26 23:48 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 106Talent at infinity
Having sampled all of them, all I can say is that bobo effin blew my mind, I still have a smile on my face.
And the visual of her in doggy when she twists her body while prone on the table to give access to her tits -- Sublime.
--NS.
Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 21:53 #16910Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the recommendation
Lulu is my wife for 45 minutes today LOL.
Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 12:00 #16909Banned Member

Posts: 67Is this Star out in Sun City or the Thai place in Mesa?
Originally Posted by Mayoigo86
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:56 #16908Regular Member

Posts: 2Alice at 777 spa
I saw this massage place called 777 while I was getting an oil change done and I figured, why not? Went in and a girl named Alice met me at the door, paid for 30 minutes and she took me back. Started on my shoulders and back with good pressure and not too much oil. When she got to my butt and legs she brushed up against the goods a few times before asking me to turn over. We agreed on tip for FS and she started some bare BJ while I pulled her dress down. Great tits. Hat went on and I bent her over the table and worked her from behind while she grabbed my hips to pull me in harder. Had her turn over for some mish before I blew in the bag. Had a great time and I recommend a visit. I saw the other girl on the way out, didn't catch her name but also cute with a nice body.
-
02-09-26 23:55 #16907Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Star massage-Ava
I was in town on business for a few days and stopped by star Massage snd saw Ava as my therapist. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I don't think I've met a girl as beautiful as Ava. She's a short beautiful girl banging body, long straight black hair and a face that looks like a model. Ava gives a top notch massage and for such a little thing she has strong hands. On the flip, she could see my pole standing at full attention. She giggled a little bit after seeing it and I started touching her to let her know I was OK with whatever! We negotiated some extra fun and Ava gave me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had. So slow and sensual, long strokes and then ball play and then working just the head until I started shooting thick ropes. I made a mess of Ava's arms and hands as well as myself. Super fun time!! I feel very relaxeded!!
She is a must see.
Also, I saw another girl there, maybe a little older by the name cici. It was actually a very nice location, very clean and lighting was perfect. I did see a shower as well. I think there's more on the table than what I got, but that's all I was there for today.
-
02-09-26 23:53 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 48Jenny at Tai Chi
Stopped by Tai Chi massage in Glendale today and met a girl named Jenny. She looked super hot in a short dress that could barely contain her huge tits, so of course I stayed for some fun. She took me back and started the massage while flirting the whole time. After a few minutes of a decent back massage she climbed up and sat on my ass. She continued the massage but at the same time she was grinding against the small of my back. It was different but I liked it. She slid down to work on my legs and more teasing ensued. By the time she had me flip, it was obvious I would be wanting some more. Handed over some tips money and she got supplies. She came back and got out of the dress and wow. Beautiful body on this girl. She is maybe 5'3 and 110 lbs, most of that in her chest. Joking, they are Ds, but look huge on her. Cute face, big eyes and nice hair. Anyway, she started with some dfk while stoking and then got down for some BBBJ. No teeth and lots of slurping. She put on the hat and crawled up to cg position. I had her lay down on me so I could have those tits in my face. She knows how to work her hips too, felt great. She was slowing down a bit so I had her lay down so I could get in some standing mish. Blew in the bag after a few minutes of this. She cleaned me up and told me I should visit again soon. I might, money well spent. Damage was. 6 to house and $. 6 tip.
-
02-09-26 20:15 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 41Lucky spa at 95th ave
I also tried Lily Saturday after reading this review. Crystal was busy, so I couldn't get the two together. But Lily was true professional, good short massage to start. Only did 30 min for $40 plus tip but she was worth it. Great deep throat BBBJ, 69, and CFS. It was my first time with her, and I'll come back to see her again before the end of the month.
Originally Posted by HoleIn2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





