Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 18660
-
02-11-26 13:32 #16905Regular Member

Posts: 1Nuru provider intel
Long-time member and board stalker, first-time poster. Coming into town again next week and wondering about this provider. Anyone have any intel or experience with her at all? I've searched extensively on this forum and have come up dry. Thanks in advance and will share my experience if I engage.
https://tryst.link/massage/xotaylorrose
-
02-11-26 10:30 #16904Regular Member

Posts: 9How'd she look?
Thanks for the tip. Near my house so maybe I'll visit. Wondered if you can specify a bit more about Alice's appearance? Age, body type, beauty level, etc. ?
Originally Posted by Pantythief1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 09:17 #16903Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Lily and Crystal at Lucky Spa
Originally Posted by HoleIn2
[View Original Post]
I had similar great experiences with Lily and Crystal. Very much enjoyed my session with each girl. They are both so much fun! Definitely planning on going back a few times this month to Lucky spa in Peoria for some repeat visits.
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 00:07 #16902Banned Member

Posts: 46Bobo Wow!
After all the previous reviews I had to stop by Infinity Spa, Bobo is Amazing!! Sexy body, Beautiful face, great attitude and good English. I met Bobo at the window, paid the house fee and she escorted me to room #4. Once the door was close she gave me a LFK asked me if she wanted a massage first. I said yes, as I laid down on the table to check out her skills. She applied the oil and provided a nice sensual massage with light pressure and lots of teasing. After about 15 minutes, she asked me to turnover. I paid the tip and we started off with with a nice DFK, her lips are super soft. As we kissed I explored her body with my hands, her breast are nice and soft with sensitive nipples. We proceeded to 69, she sucked my pole whole heartedly, slurping and deep-throating me, it felt amazing. I was going to town, tonguing her clit and as I circled mt tongue around her lips, I could feel her body vibrating. She kept telling right there! I could feel her wetness on my face. She installed the condom and mounted me CG, she pumped and grind my cock with a nice rhythm, I love the expressions on her gorgeous face. We switched to MISH where I went from slow to fast, she kept tilling me I'm so deep and she is going to cum. I couldn't get there in MISH so she removed the bag and we returned to 69. I continue sucked her clit till she was letting out some erotic sexy moans which caused me to BBJTCIM. I'm going with WoW! This girl is amazing, I need to do this again soon before she leaves.
-
02-10-26 23:48 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 106Talent at infinity
Having sampled all of them, all I can say is that bobo effin blew my mind, I still have a smile on my face.
And the visual of her in doggy when she twists her body while prone on the table to give access to her tits -- Sublime.
--NS.
Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 21:53 #16900Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the recommendation
Lulu is my wife for 45 minutes today LOL.
Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 12:00 #16899Banned Member

Posts: 67Is this Star out in Sun City or the Thai place in Mesa?
Originally Posted by Mayoigo86
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 09:56 #16898Regular Member

Posts: 2Alice at 777 spa
I saw this massage place called 777 while I was getting an oil change done and I figured, why not? Went in and a girl named Alice met me at the door, paid for 30 minutes and she took me back. Started on my shoulders and back with good pressure and not too much oil. When she got to my butt and legs she brushed up against the goods a few times before asking me to turn over. We agreed on tip for FS and she started some bare BJ while I pulled her dress down. Great tits. Hat went on and I bent her over the table and worked her from behind while she grabbed my hips to pull me in harder. Had her turn over for some mish before I blew in the bag. Had a great time and I recommend a visit. I saw the other girl on the way out, didn't catch her name but also cute with a nice body.
-
02-09-26 23:55 #16897Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Star massage-Ava
I was in town on business for a few days and stopped by star Massage snd saw Ava as my therapist. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I don't think I've met a girl as beautiful as Ava. She's a short beautiful girl banging body, long straight black hair and a face that looks like a model. Ava gives a top notch massage and for such a little thing she has strong hands. On the flip, she could see my pole standing at full attention. She giggled a little bit after seeing it and I started touching her to let her know I was OK with whatever! We negotiated some extra fun and Ava gave me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had. So slow and sensual, long strokes and then ball play and then working just the head until I started shooting thick ropes. I made a mess of Ava's arms and hands as well as myself. Super fun time!! I feel very relaxeded!!
She is a must see.
Also, I saw another girl there, maybe a little older by the name cici. It was actually a very nice location, very clean and lighting was perfect. I did see a shower as well. I think there's more on the table than what I got, but that's all I was there for today.
-
02-09-26 23:53 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 48Jenny at Tai Chi
Stopped by Tai Chi massage in Glendale today and met a girl named Jenny. She looked super hot in a short dress that could barely contain her huge tits, so of course I stayed for some fun. She took me back and started the massage while flirting the whole time. After a few minutes of a decent back massage she climbed up and sat on my ass. She continued the massage but at the same time she was grinding against the small of my back. It was different but I liked it. She slid down to work on my legs and more teasing ensued. By the time she had me flip, it was obvious I would be wanting some more. Handed over some tips money and she got supplies. She came back and got out of the dress and wow. Beautiful body on this girl. She is maybe 5'3 and 110 lbs, most of that in her chest. Joking, they are Ds, but look huge on her. Cute face, big eyes and nice hair. Anyway, she started with some dfk while stoking and then got down for some BBBJ. No teeth and lots of slurping. She put on the hat and crawled up to cg position. I had her lay down on me so I could have those tits in my face. She knows how to work her hips too, felt great. She was slowing down a bit so I had her lay down so I could get in some standing mish. Blew in the bag after a few minutes of this. She cleaned me up and told me I should visit again soon. I might, money well spent. Damage was. 6 to house and $. 6 tip.
-
02-09-26 20:15 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 40Lucky spa at 95th ave
I also tried Lily Saturday after reading this review. Crystal was busy, so I couldn't get the two together. But Lily was true professional, good short massage to start. Only did 30 min for $40 plus tip but she was worth it. Great deep throat BBBJ, 69, and CFS. It was my first time with her, and I'll come back to see her again before the end of the month.
Originally Posted by HoleIn2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 20:01 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 4067th and Olive ave. Behind liquor store Spa63
I had the same girl this morning. Big tit Anisa. I know her as Jessie from a different shop. Beautiful giant tits on a tiny spinner body. Her ass fits perfect in my hand. She shaved her pussy since the last time I was with her a few months ago. Wow, she is a true professional. I started with a TS, where she soaped me up really good and she snuck one of her fingers in my ass! She's the good kind of crazy. I remembered she gives great BJ a few months ago, and I blew load too quickly before. So this time we went back in the room we just went straight at it missionary position, I pulled cover off and quickly blew load on her stomach, but couldn't get the white ropes up to those mountainous giant tits. This should be your goal if you come see her. It was. 60 hf. For hour. 1. 70 tip.
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 15:44 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 41Spa 63 on 67th and Olive
I went in on Superbowl Sunday at about 6:00. I did not make an appointment and there was no wait. I chose the full body massage for 60 minutes. My therapist name was Anisa. She is about 5'2 and has a beautiful natural set of "D's". At first glance, I knew I was going to have a great experience. Communication was easy as she spoke English well. I love not having to use a translator app. She offered a table shower and I accepted. The shower was a little small but it gave me a preview of what was ahead. A+ oral skills! We went back to the room and immediately started with dfk and off went her dress. I started to give her a massage but that only lasted about 1 minute. On with the cover and started in doggie and after about 5 minutes I couldn't hold it any longer and shot my load into the cover. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and then she gave me a great massage for the remaining time. I was so happy that I had "permagrin" the rest of the night. I will return here next time as she said she would be there for a month. Standard tip=160/70 house fee. A 5 star experience! The other girl was named "yuyu" who was attractive also, but Anisa is my new all time favorite.
-
02-09-26 13:37 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 26Lulu infinity
My friend stopped by infinity to try the new line up. Was hoping for Lulu and a possible 4 hand with Bobo. They were busy but drew Lulu luckily. Beautiful face, great body. Just as described. BBBJ was amazing. Not much GFE unfortunately. Just some teasing with a little peck and a bit of tongue. Switched to 69. Really got into it. Thrusting in her mouth while she grinds on your face. Felt so good decided to finish in her mouth while still eating her. It was a great finish. She made sure to suck out every last drop. Paid FS price for no FS but its fine. It was still good. And covered isn't as enjoyable as a good BBBJCIM anyway. They were so busy didn't even get to check out the other talent on the way out which was a bummer. Now he's deciding whether to try lucky spa or an Lmp for the first time since he didn't get to spend the extra money on the four hand.
-
02-09-26 11:40 #16891Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 159I concur, Bobo and KK are gorgeous too!
This might be the shortest report I've seen you write! Haha! But a great report nevertheless. I also think that Bobo and KK seem quite enchanting as well, I see both girls have already been positively reviewed this month so I am dying to try them next. Plus when I saw them in the store, they both made fantastic first impressions on me as well and like you said, these girls really know how to work their charm and are masters of seduction.
Originally Posted by Khancious
[View Original Post]
There really is a wealth of choices this month at Infinity. I really don't think you can go wrong with anyone on the current lineup. It all depends on what your preferences are.
This is kinda the road map for decision making I had in my head.
Lulu - If you like girls with some meat on their bones (latina-esque as Khancious so aptly described), go for Lulu. Also the pics I attached in a below post are a good reference.
KK - If you like slim girls with a petite body, go for KK.
Bobo - If you like girls somewhere in between petite and curvy, go for Bobo. Bobo also has some of the softest tits I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. She came to say hi at the end of my session with Lulu and put my hands on her wonderful melons and I'll never forget how plush and squishy they were.










Reply With Quote






