High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16917

    Hannah

    Anyone had any recent experience with Hannah? I saw some posts from a couple years ago, but didn't know if anyone had anything more recent.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...port/Hannah102

  2. #16916
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Ava-star

    Quote Originally Posted by LutenitBone  [View Original Post]
    Is this Star out in Sun City or the Thai place in Mesa?
    This was in Sun City, I actually went back again the next day because this girl was so damn hot and got some extra treatment from her this time. She really is a young short little and perfect little body, but that ass of hers is serious. Good thing I'm only visiting and don't actually live here or my bank account will drop heavy this month.

  3. #16915

    Nuru provider intel

    Long-time member and board stalker, first-time poster. Coming into town again next week and wondering about this provider. Anyone have any intel or experience with her at all? I've searched extensively on this forum and have come up dry. Thanks in advance and will share my experience if I engage.

    https://tryst.link/massage/xotaylorrose

  4. #16914

    How'd she look?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pantythief1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this massage place called 777 while I was getting an oil change done and I figured, why not? Went in and a girl named Alice met me at the door, paid for 30 minutes and she took me back. Started on my shoulders and back with good pressure and not too much oil. When she got to my butt and legs she brushed up against the goods a few times before asking me to turn over. We agreed on tip for FS and she started some bare BJ while I pulled her dress down. Great tits. Hat went on and I bent her over the table and worked her from behind while she grabbed my hips to pull me in harder. Had her turn over for some mish before I blew in the bag. Had a great time and I recommend a visit. I saw the other girl on the way out, didn't catch her name but also cute with a nice body.
    Thanks for the tip. Near my house so maybe I'll visit. Wondered if you can specify a bit more about Alice's appearance? Age, body type, beauty level, etc. ?

  5. #16913
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Lily and Crystal at Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoleIn2  [View Original Post]
    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    I also tried Lily Saturday after reading this review. Crystal was busy, so I couldn't get the two together. But Lily was true professional, good short massage to start. Only did 30 min for $40 plus tip but she was worth it. Great deep throat BBBJ, 69, and CFS. It was my first time with her, and I'll come back to see her again before the end of the month.
    I had similar great experiences with Lily and Crystal. Very much enjoyed my session with each girl. They are both so much fun! Definitely planning on going back a few times this month to Lucky spa in Peoria for some repeat visits.

  6. #16912

    Bobo Wow!

    After all the previous reviews I had to stop by Infinity Spa, Bobo is Amazing!! Sexy body, Beautiful face, great attitude and good English. I met Bobo at the window, paid the house fee and she escorted me to room #4. Once the door was close she gave me a LFK asked me if she wanted a massage first. I said yes, as I laid down on the table to check out her skills. She applied the oil and provided a nice sensual massage with light pressure and lots of teasing. After about 15 minutes, she asked me to turnover. I paid the tip and we started off with with a nice DFK, her lips are super soft. As we kissed I explored her body with my hands, her breast are nice and soft with sensitive nipples. We proceeded to 69, she sucked my pole whole heartedly, slurping and deep-throating me, it felt amazing. I was going to town, tonguing her clit and as I circled mt tongue around her lips, I could feel her body vibrating. She kept telling right there! I could feel her wetness on my face. She installed the condom and mounted me CG, she pumped and grind my cock with a nice rhythm, I love the expressions on her gorgeous face. We switched to MISH where I went from slow to fast, she kept tilling me I'm so deep and she is going to cum. I couldn't get there in MISH so she removed the bag and we returned to 69. I continue sucked her clit till she was letting out some erotic sexy moans which caused me to BBJTCIM. I'm going with WoW! This girl is amazing, I need to do this again soon before she leaves.

  7. #16911

    Talent at infinity

    Having sampled all of them, all I can say is that bobo effin blew my mind, I still have a smile on my face.

    And the visual of her in doggy when she twists her body while prone on the table to give access to her tits -- Sublime.

    --NS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069  [View Original Post]
    This might be the shortest report I've seen you write! Haha! But a great report nevertheless. I also think that Bobo and KK seem quite enchanting as well, I see both girls have already been positively reviewed this month so I am dying to try them next. Plus when I saw them in the store, they both made fantastic first impressions on me as well and like you said, these girls really know how to work their charm and are masters of seduction.

    There really is a wealth of choices this month at Infinity. I really don't think you can go wrong with anyone on the current lineup. It all depends on what your preferences are.

    This is kinda the road map for decision making I had in my head.

    Lulu - If you like girls with some meat on their bones (latina-esque as Khancious so aptly described), go for Lulu. Also the pics I attached in a below post are a good reference.

    KK - If you like slim girls with a petite body, go for KK.

    Bobo - If you like girls somewhere in between petite and curvy, go for Bobo. Bobo also has some of the softest tits I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. She came to say hi at the end of my session with Lulu and put my hands on her wonderful melons and I'll never forget how plush and squishy they were.

  8. #16910

    Thanks for the recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harveyspec1069  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday was a very memorable day. I think I may have found my new ATF. I have tried about 20 different spa girls in the past year and this one I met today takes the cake. Her name is Lulu and she's at Infinity.

    I have been going to Infinity for quite awhile now, I think it's hands down the best option in the west and I believe this is something many Phoenix mongers would agree with based on the plethora of Infinity reports I've seen on this board. But this month's lineup truly blew me away. Fortunately I stopped by while they were not busy so I got a chance to see all the girls. They've got KK, Bobo and Lulu working. All are beautiful in their own unique way. KK is slender, slim body with a great smile. Bobo also has a sexy figure too and she's super flirtatious and inviting.
    Lulu is my wife for 45 minutes today LOL.

  9. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    I was in town on business for a few days and stopped by star Massage snd saw Ava as my therapist. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I don't think I've met a girl as beautiful as Ava. She's a short beautiful girl banging body, long straight black hair and a face that looks like a model. Ava gives a top notch massage and for such a little thing she has strong hands. On the flip, she could see my pole standing at full attention. She giggled a little bit after seeing it and I started touching her to let her know I was OK with whatever! We negotiated some extra fun and Ava gave me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had. So slow and sensual, long strokes and then ball play and then working just the head until I started shooting thick ropes. I made a mess of Ava's arms and hands as well as myself. Super fun time!! I feel very relaxeded!!

    She is a must see.

    Also, I saw another girl there, maybe a little older by the name cici. It was actually a very nice location, very clean and lighting was perfect. I did see a shower as well. I think there's more on the table than what I got, but that's all I was there for today.
    Is this Star out in Sun City or the Thai place in Mesa?

  10. #16908

    Alice at 777 spa

    I saw this massage place called 777 while I was getting an oil change done and I figured, why not? Went in and a girl named Alice met me at the door, paid for 30 minutes and she took me back. Started on my shoulders and back with good pressure and not too much oil. When she got to my butt and legs she brushed up against the goods a few times before asking me to turn over. We agreed on tip for FS and she started some bare BJ while I pulled her dress down. Great tits. Hat went on and I bent her over the table and worked her from behind while she grabbed my hips to pull me in harder. Had her turn over for some mish before I blew in the bag. Had a great time and I recommend a visit. I saw the other girl on the way out, didn't catch her name but also cute with a nice body.

  11. #16907
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Star massage-Ava

    I was in town on business for a few days and stopped by star Massage snd saw Ava as my therapist. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I don't think I've met a girl as beautiful as Ava. She's a short beautiful girl banging body, long straight black hair and a face that looks like a model. Ava gives a top notch massage and for such a little thing she has strong hands. On the flip, she could see my pole standing at full attention. She giggled a little bit after seeing it and I started touching her to let her know I was OK with whatever! We negotiated some extra fun and Ava gave me one of the best hand jobs I've ever had. So slow and sensual, long strokes and then ball play and then working just the head until I started shooting thick ropes. I made a mess of Ava's arms and hands as well as myself. Super fun time!! I feel very relaxeded!!

    She is a must see.

    Also, I saw another girl there, maybe a little older by the name cici. It was actually a very nice location, very clean and lighting was perfect. I did see a shower as well. I think there's more on the table than what I got, but that's all I was there for today.

  12. #16906

    Jenny at Tai Chi

    Stopped by Tai Chi massage in Glendale today and met a girl named Jenny. She looked super hot in a short dress that could barely contain her huge tits, so of course I stayed for some fun. She took me back and started the massage while flirting the whole time. After a few minutes of a decent back massage she climbed up and sat on my ass. She continued the massage but at the same time she was grinding against the small of my back. It was different but I liked it. She slid down to work on my legs and more teasing ensued. By the time she had me flip, it was obvious I would be wanting some more. Handed over some tips money and she got supplies. She came back and got out of the dress and wow. Beautiful body on this girl. She is maybe 5'3 and 110 lbs, most of that in her chest. Joking, they are Ds, but look huge on her. Cute face, big eyes and nice hair. Anyway, she started with some dfk while stoking and then got down for some BBBJ. No teeth and lots of slurping. She put on the hat and crawled up to cg position. I had her lay down on me so I could have those tits in my face. She knows how to work her hips too, felt great. She was slowing down a bit so I had her lay down so I could get in some standing mish. Blew in the bag after a few minutes of this. She cleaned me up and told me I should visit again soon. I might, money well spent. Damage was. 6 to house and $. 6 tip.

  13. #16905

    Lucky spa at 95th ave

    Quote Originally Posted by HoleIn2  [View Original Post]
    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.
    I also tried Lily Saturday after reading this review. Crystal was busy, so I couldn't get the two together. But Lily was true professional, good short massage to start. Only did 30 min for $40 plus tip but she was worth it. Great deep throat BBBJ, 69, and CFS. It was my first time with her, and I'll come back to see her again before the end of the month.

  14. #16904

    67th and Olive ave. Behind liquor store Spa63

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    I went in on Superbowl Sunday at about 6:00. I did not make an appointment and there was no wait. I chose the full body massage for 60 minutes. My therapist name was Anisa. She is about 5'2 and has a beautiful natural set of "D's". At first glance, I knew I was going to have a great experience. Communication was easy as she spoke English well. I love not having to use a translator app. She offered a table shower and I accepted. The shower was a little small but it gave me a preview of what was ahead. A+ oral skills! We went back to the room and immediately started with dfk and off went her dress. I started to give her a massage but that only lasted about 1 minute. On with the cover and started in doggie and after about 5 minutes I couldn't hold it any longer and shot my load into the cover. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and then she gave me a great massage for the remaining time. I was so happy that I had "permagrin" the rest of the night. I will return here next time as she said she would be there for a month. Standard tip=160/70 house fee. A 5 star experience! The other girl was named "yuyu" who was attractive also, but Anisa is my new all time favorite.
    I had the same girl this morning. Big tit Anisa. I know her as Jessie from a different shop. Beautiful giant tits on a tiny spinner body. Her ass fits perfect in my hand. She shaved her pussy since the last time I was with her a few months ago. Wow, she is a true professional. I started with a TS, where she soaped me up really good and she snuck one of her fingers in my ass! She's the good kind of crazy. I remembered she gives great BJ a few months ago, and I blew load too quickly before. So this time we went back in the room we just went straight at it missionary position, I pulled cover off and quickly blew load on her stomach, but couldn't get the white ropes up to those mountainous giant tits. This should be your goal if you come see her. It was. 60 hf. For hour. 1. 70 tip.

  15. #16903

    Spa 63 on 67th and Olive

    I went in on Superbowl Sunday at about 6:00. I did not make an appointment and there was no wait. I chose the full body massage for 60 minutes. My therapist name was Anisa. She is about 5'2 and has a beautiful natural set of "D's". At first glance, I knew I was going to have a great experience. Communication was easy as she spoke English well. I love not having to use a translator app. She offered a table shower and I accepted. The shower was a little small but it gave me a preview of what was ahead. A+ oral skills! We went back to the room and immediately started with dfk and off went her dress. I started to give her a massage but that only lasted about 1 minute. On with the cover and started in doggie and after about 5 minutes I couldn't hold it any longer and shot my load into the cover. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and then she gave me a great massage for the remaining time. I was so happy that I had "permagrin" the rest of the night. I will return here next time as she said she would be there for a month. Standard tip=160/70 house fee. A 5 star experience! The other girl was named "yuyu" who was attractive also, but Anisa is my new all time favorite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape