Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 260 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3828

    Africa

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    This was on my twitter feed https://x.com/MA__nelly9
    That account is based in Africa.

  2. #3827

  3. #3826

    Nelly

    This was on my twitter feed https://x.com/MA__nelly9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot from 2026-03-15 14-25-02.jpg‎   Screenshot from 2026-03-15 14-23-59.jpg‎  

  4. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Sure there is a difference state to state. Even town to town in the same state. Methuen closed all their AMPs down. Leominster did it a couple years ago. Even though they had been operating for years.

    All depends on who is in charge and their agenda.
    I think a lot of it comes down to are they being a good neighbor. How residential is the area they may be in, how many "family" business might be nearby. Behavior of clients outside, etc.

    If the rent is getting paid, landlord isn't going to complain. If it's not effecting neighboring businesses, they won't complain. All it takes is for one screw up and a phone call to get someone to start paying more attention. Years ago, there was a place on cape that never seemed to get busted but rumor was would anonymously call in complaints on the competition (I tend to think the rumor was true knowing the person, and having done some side work for her-I was always treated well but.). Any busts that business would never be caught.

  5. #3824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Recently chatted with a provider in a dream about why she came back from a FL vacay (normal vacay, not state sponsored) when MA is so cold. Her response was there's more stings in FL and less in MA. Do you think that's really true? I countered that may be true but busts still do happen in MA as well. But it did get me thinking if there's state to state differences in tolerance and effort put in by LEO into this.
    Sure there is a difference state to state. Even town to town in the same state. Methuen closed all their AMPs down. Leominster did it a couple years ago. Even though they had been operating for years.

    All depends on who is in charge and their agenda.

  6. #3823

    Is MA or New England more lenient?

    Recently chatted with a provider in a dream about why she came back from a FL vacay (normal vacay, not state sponsored) when MA is so cold. Her response was there's more stings in FL and less in MA. Do you think that's really true? I countered that may be true but busts still do happen in MA as well. But it did get me thinking if there's state to state differences in tolerance and effort put in by LEO into this.

  7. #3822
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Every spot has it's flaws. In south eastern Mass, when LE runs an ad and trolls for johns, thery'll do it out of a cheap hotel room.
    For sure, you can never be 100% safe doing this here. But hotels offer the fewest downsides to me. I feel like you can mitigate the LE risk too by only seeing well reviewed providers that have reviews spanning at least a few months. Going to someone you don't know anything about feels too risky to me. I know that might lead me to miss out on some great providers that travel through, but I'd rather be cautious and miss out than have my face plastered on the news.

  8. #3821
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicated69  [View Original Post]
    Hotel by leaps and bounds. Guaranteed parking, no ones going to question why you're there, no nosy neighbors.

    Residential buildings of any type has way more risks for the girls and you. The neighbors, and foot traffic are way less than any hotel will ever be, so even just regular neighbors or building management can tell when someone in the building is running out of them.
    Every spot has it's flaws. In south eastern Mass, when LE runs an ad and trolls for johns, thery'll do it out of a cheap hotel room.

  9. #3820
    Personal safety cannot be assured in any of those situations. Bad actors can hide in the bathroom shower, or in a closet. If the people behind the ad want to rob you or do you harm, no incall type of location really is better than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIslandBear  [View Original Post]
    When meeting providers for an incall do you feel safer and more comfortable meeting in a hotel, condo, apartment or house?

  10. #3819
    The newspaper business is circling the drain, and online versions fare no better. They all lose money; it's just a question of how fast they lose it. So there's never going to be a replacement for the Boston Phoenix.

    And in light of SESTA / FOSTA, no "legit" business in the US would publish those ads online.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    I recall, back when I was a student in the Boston area, and then when I used to go back for business, there was a paper called, IIRC, the Phoenix. In the back of the paper there were hundreds of ads for escorts, massage parlors, etc. I used to get some very good dates out of those ads. There was a time when I'd be in a hotel for a week and made a date through those ads every night. I know the paper went out of business sometime around 2012. Is there any replacement for it (besides the Internet)? Any local paper like the Phoenix with escort ads in the back of the paper? Just curious. Mostly.

  11. #3818

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIslandBear  [View Original Post]
    When meeting providers for an incall do you feel safer and more comfortable meeting in a hotel, condo, apartment or house?
    I've never felt comfortable with all of the above. Some hotels are better suited for privacy that others. I remember an incall at a hi-rise in Revere. It was so busy that from the elevator to the condo door the carpet was pretty much worn to the threads.

  12. #3817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    I recall, back when I was a student in the Boston area, and then when I used to go back for business, there was a paper called, IIRC, the Phoenix. In the back of the paper there were hundreds of ads for escorts, massage parlors, etc. I used to get some very good dates out of those ads. There was a time when I'd be in a hotel for a week and made a date through those ads every night. I know the paper went out of business sometime around 2012. Is there any replacement for it (besides the Internet)? Any local paper like the Phoenix with escort ads in the back of the paper? Just curious. Mostly.
    The Phoenix was a great paper. However, nothing has replaced it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phoenix-kiosk.jpg‎   kRz1K.jpg‎  

  13. #3816
    Hotel by leaps and bounds. Guaranteed parking, no ones going to question why you're there, no nosy neighbors.

    Residential buildings of any type has way more risks for the girls and you. The neighbors, and foot traffic are way less than any hotel will ever be, so even just regular neighbors or building management can tell when someone in the building is running out of them.

  14. #3815

    Just a question

    When meeting providers for an incall do you feel safer and more comfortable meeting in a hotel, condo, apartment or house?

  15. #3814
    I recall, back when I was a student in the Boston area, and then when I used to go back for business, there was a paper called, IIRC, the Phoenix. In the back of the paper there were hundreds of ads for escorts, massage parlors, etc. I used to get some very good dates out of those ads. There was a time when I'd be in a hotel for a week and made a date through those ads every night. I know the paper went out of business sometime around 2012. Is there any replacement for it (besides the Internet)? Any local paper like the Phoenix with escort ads in the back of the paper? Just curious. Mostly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape