Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 258 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3858
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicated69  [View Original Post]
    Hotel by leaps and bounds. Guaranteed parking, no ones going to question why you're there, no nosy neighbors.

    Residential buildings of any type has way more risks for the girls and you. The neighbors, and foot traffic are way less than any hotel will ever be, so even just regular neighbors or building management can tell when someone in the building is running out of them.
    Every spot has it's flaws. In south eastern Mass, when LE runs an ad and trolls for johns, thery'll do it out of a cheap hotel room.

  2. #3797
    Personal safety cannot be assured in any of those situations. Bad actors can hide in the bathroom shower, or in a closet. If the people behind the ad want to rob you or do you harm, no incall type of location really is better than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIslandBear  [View Original Post]
    When meeting providers for an incall do you feel safer and more comfortable meeting in a hotel, condo, apartment or house?

  3. #3796
    The newspaper business is circling the drain, and online versions fare no better. They all lose money; it's just a question of how fast they lose it. So there's never going to be a replacement for the Boston Phoenix.

    And in light of SESTA / FOSTA, no "legit" business in the US would publish those ads online.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    I recall, back when I was a student in the Boston area, and then when I used to go back for business, there was a paper called, IIRC, the Phoenix. In the back of the paper there were hundreds of ads for escorts, massage parlors, etc. I used to get some very good dates out of those ads. There was a time when I'd be in a hotel for a week and made a date through those ads every night. I know the paper went out of business sometime around 2012. Is there any replacement for it (besides the Internet)? Any local paper like the Phoenix with escort ads in the back of the paper? Just curious. Mostly.

  4. #3795

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIslandBear  [View Original Post]
    When meeting providers for an incall do you feel safer and more comfortable meeting in a hotel, condo, apartment or house?
    I've never felt comfortable with all of the above. Some hotels are better suited for privacy that others. I remember an incall at a hi-rise in Revere. It was so busy that from the elevator to the condo door the carpet was pretty much worn to the threads.

  5. #3794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    I recall, back when I was a student in the Boston area, and then when I used to go back for business, there was a paper called, IIRC, the Phoenix. In the back of the paper there were hundreds of ads for escorts, massage parlors, etc. I used to get some very good dates out of those ads. There was a time when I'd be in a hotel for a week and made a date through those ads every night. I know the paper went out of business sometime around 2012. Is there any replacement for it (besides the Internet)? Any local paper like the Phoenix with escort ads in the back of the paper? Just curious. Mostly.
    The Phoenix was a great paper. However, nothing has replaced it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phoenix-kiosk.jpg‎   kRz1K.jpg‎  

  6. #3793
    Hotel by leaps and bounds. Guaranteed parking, no ones going to question why you're there, no nosy neighbors.

    Residential buildings of any type has way more risks for the girls and you. The neighbors, and foot traffic are way less than any hotel will ever be, so even just regular neighbors or building management can tell when someone in the building is running out of them.

  7. #3792

    Just a question

    When meeting providers for an incall do you feel safer and more comfortable meeting in a hotel, condo, apartment or house?

  8. #3791
    I recall, back when I was a student in the Boston area, and then when I used to go back for business, there was a paper called, IIRC, the Phoenix. In the back of the paper there were hundreds of ads for escorts, massage parlors, etc. I used to get some very good dates out of those ads. There was a time when I'd be in a hotel for a week and made a date through those ads every night. I know the paper went out of business sometime around 2012. Is there any replacement for it (besides the Internet)? Any local paper like the Phoenix with escort ads in the back of the paper? Just curious. Mostly.

  9. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran2025  [View Original Post]
    I'll address your mental masturbation.

    I get your point -- for many men, the focus is on, entirely, what contacts their penis and stimulates and induces an orgasm. For many women, the focus is on what's entering their body. For them there is a difference between a rubber inanimate dildo vs. A man's penis covered in rubber, said penis being attached to the rest of the man at the time.
    Interesting. So you are saying that it's not mutual masturbation as for women even protected sex is sex because they could not abstract from the fact that this rubber covered dick belongs to a man. Maybe.

  10. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Is sex with condom a real sex? Isn't it essentially a mutual masturbation? I am inclined to think the latter.
    I'll address your mental masturbation.

    I get your point -- for many men, the focus is on, entirely, what contacts their penis and stimulates and induces an orgasm. For many women, the focus is on what's entering their body. For them there is a difference between a rubber inanimate dildo vs. A man's penis covered in rubber, said penis being attached to the rest of the man at the time.

  11. #3788

    Why not take this definition a step further?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Is sex with condom a real sex? Isn't it essentially a mutual masturbation? I am inclined to think the latter.
    How about this:

    Any sex that doesn't result in a pregnancy is just mutual masturbation.

  12. #3787

    I am in doubt

    Is sex with condom a real sex? Isn't it essentially a mutual masturbation? I am inclined to think the latter.

  13. #3786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevs  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Aruba next week. A little research and I see that there's legal prostitution, however I was wondering if anyone had any luck in any of the massage parlors there?
    I didn't monger in Aruba but a friend did. Everything he did was is in San Nicolas. Don't remember the names of the clubs but had no problem finding them by simple search. Also have some intel on Curosao that I should put in Curosao section. Thanks for reminding me.

  14. #3785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Aruba

    Heading to Aruba next week. A little research and I see that there's legal prostitution, however I was wondering if anyone had any luck in any of the massage parlors there?

  15. #3784
    Great scenario, but I'm not the type to vent to people about things going wrong in my life especially a woman, its all balled up and buried deep inside somewhere while I work through the issue. At our last session it ran over twenty minutes and she didn't mind and said I could stay a little longer, but I ended it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassDude  [View Original Post]
    As yourself this:

    Let's say you're really down and depressed. You book to see her for an hour. You two meet, you pay her rate, and she can see you are down: sobbing, something is bothering you that just sex can't cure.

    Will she let you stay extra (without having sex again) just to hear you out and comfort you?

    If she's the type to do so and the connection you shared is such that she'll extend you such courtesy, consider doing the right thing. If she only saw you as an ATM, and don't let the door hit you when your time is up, shouldn't this be mutual?
    Thanks, ill reach out once I get paid, pay what I usually do and try to softly bring up my observation. Hopefully I can take her to get some food as she's in a hotel and new clothes at target along with any toiletries or necessities she needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Helping someone in dire straits in life even a stranger is a noble act of kindness, in reflecting upon not helping and something bad happens to her you will have to live with that regret because you could of helped but were indecisive about the choice too late, there are a few posts on this site that I read, that they regretted that they didn't do more and wished they could have done more to help, the decision is yours alone to make, one of my motto's is "always try to do the right thing", a lot of nde's (near death experience) survivors post on YouTube about what will happen and the consensus is everyone will go thru and get a life review, sorry for the philosophy, but your question is philosophical, along with your morals.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape