Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 551 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 8256
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7926

    Pandora's IG

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha.

    What iz the new Pandora's insta?
    See my post, #7904.

  2. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like it was a Monse AND BUST trip.
    Hahaha.

    What iz the new Pandora's insta?

  3. #7924

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Hell yeah I did!! I liked that she's super nice and genuine- nice nice person who happens to be amazing behind closed doors / curtains!

    There was a cute white girl there- she introduced herself but I'm terrible w / names- I'd have been interested in exploring her options but it was a monse-or-bust trip for me haha.
    Sounds like it was a Monse AND BUST trip.

  4. #7923
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Hell yeah I did!! I liked that she's super nice and genuine- nice nice person who happens to be amazing behind closed doors / curtains!

    There was a cute white girl there- she introduced herself but I'm terrible w / names- I'd have been interested in exploring her options but it was a monse-or-bust trip for me haha.
    How much did you spend?

  5. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing. Did you creampie her?
    Hell yeah I did!! I liked that she's super nice and genuine- nice nice person who happens to be amazing behind closed doors / curtains!

    There was a cute white girl there- she introduced herself but I'm terrible w / names- I'd have been interested in exploring her options but it was a monse-or-bust trip for me haha.

  6. #7921

    Alana Kay

    Alana Kay from the board is working at Pandora's as Aries. Has anyone spent time with her in the club? What is she like? She has been on my TDL for a while.

  7. #7920

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all who've reviewed.

    I had an unexpected trip to Seattle.

    SeaTac area to Pandora's- $79 Lyft ride. Had time, so rode the light rail to Northgate stop and got a ride from there.

    Was there 2/6 afternoon. Lots of pretty girls, few guys. So the girls were understandably quite aggressive in asking for dances.

    Had a couple drinks and finally Mons appeared. When she was done dancing, she'd noticed I couldn't take my eyes off her- came over and bing bang boom we were headed to the VIP area.

    She's amazing.

    😀.
    She is amazing. Did you creampie her?

  8. #7919
    Thanks to all who've reviewed.

    I had an unexpected trip to Seattle.

    SeaTac area to Pandora's- $79 Lyft ride. Had time, so rode the light rail to Northgate stop and got a ride from there.

    Was there 2/6 afternoon. Lots of pretty girls, few guys. So the girls were understandably quite aggressive in asking for dances.

    Had a couple drinks and finally Monsé appeared. When she was done dancing, she'd noticed I couldn't take my eyes off her- came over and bing bang boom we were headed to the VIP area.

    She's amazing.

    😀.

  9. #7918

    Pandora's lineups on "X"

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHawkFan12  [View Original Post]
    I think even the new one got removed. I saw it yesterday & now it not to be found.
    Check Pandora's X account for its lineups:

    https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA

    Like on IG previously, not every day or every shift. About the same as when posted on IG.

  10. #7917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Honey at Kittens

    Black MILF.

    BBBJ, cfs 300 in VIP room.

    Dayshift

  11. #7916
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Is Diamond the super attractive AA lady?
    No, that sounds like Cream.

  12. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Diamond was always a favorite of mine.

    She is straightforward and doesn't scam people.
    Is Diamond the super attractive AA lady?

  13. #7914
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    With the exception of Ms Monse what's the day shift at Pandora's been like.?.I been thinking about dropping in since I haven't been there in in quite some time.
    Diamond was always a favorite of mine.

    She is straightforward and doesn't scam people.

  14. #7913

    Pandora's Day Shift

    With the exception of Ms Monse what's the day shift at Pandora's been like.?.I been thinking about dropping in since I haven't been there in in quite some time.

  15. #7912
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    They've already started a new one.
    I think even the new one got removed. I saw it yesterday & now it not to be found.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape