Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 8256
-
02-10-26 19:04 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 116Pandora's IG
See my post, #7904.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 16:23 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 981Hahaha.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
What iz the new Pandora's insta?
-
02-09-26 08:52 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 442Nice
Sounds like it was a Monse AND BUST trip.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 07:22 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 36How much did you spend?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 16:46 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 265Hell yeah I did!! I liked that she's super nice and genuine- nice nice person who happens to be amazing behind closed doors / curtains!
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
There was a cute white girl there- she introduced herself but I'm terrible w / names- I'd have been interested in exploring her options but it was a monse-or-bust trip for me haha.
-
02-08-26 09:43 #7921Regular Member

Posts: 22Alana Kay
Alana Kay from the board is working at Pandora's as Aries. Has anyone spent time with her in the club? What is she like? She has been on my TDL for a while.
-
02-08-26 05:15 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 158Monse
She is amazing. Did you creampie her?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 00:00 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks to all who've reviewed.
I had an unexpected trip to Seattle.
SeaTac area to Pandora's- $79 Lyft ride. Had time, so rode the light rail to Northgate stop and got a ride from there.
Was there 2/6 afternoon. Lots of pretty girls, few guys. So the girls were understandably quite aggressive in asking for dances.
Had a couple drinks and finally Monsé appeared. When she was done dancing, she'd noticed I couldn't take my eyes off her- came over and bing bang boom we were headed to the VIP area.
She's amazing.
😀.
-
01-30-26 15:26 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 116Pandora's lineups on "X"
Check Pandora's X account for its lineups:
Originally Posted by SeaHawkFan12
[View Original Post]
https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA
Like on IG previously, not every day or every shift. About the same as when posted on IG.
-
01-30-26 10:04 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 1098Honey at Kittens
Black MILF.
BBBJ, cfs 300 in VIP room.
Dayshift
-
01-26-26 11:52 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 66No, that sounds like Cream.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 06:08 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 173Is Diamond the super attractive AA lady?
Originally Posted by TheRealSG
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 11:51 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 285Diamond was always a favorite of mine.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
She is straightforward and doesn't scam people.
-
01-23-26 07:42 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 173Pandora's Day Shift
With the exception of Ms Monse what's the day shift at Pandora's been like.?.I been thinking about dropping in since I haven't been there in in quite some time.
-
01-21-26 21:10 #7912Regular Member

Posts: 17I think even the new one got removed. I saw it yesterday & now it not to be found.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




