Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 973 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 14595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13320

    Not a TS

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    I had a date about two years ago and I got anxiety that this was a TS. Wouldn't take the bottom off, had an Adam's apple, was focused on wanting to peg me. That was enough to cause me not to return.
    I had a date with her last year. Definitely not a TS. She also has done some porn and you can clearly see she is all woman.

  2. #13319

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoavila  [View Original Post]
    Had convo good rate if services follow suit and looks are at least close enough to the pictures.

    I already know she's a bbw I'm fine with that still very cute and communicated well by chance has anyone seen her.

    Can anyone say if she's worth it.
    Why is an advertiser / escort posting and asking questions about another provider?

  3. #13318
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    I would have to say Ashley, she is the best at that.
    Which Ashley? Got a link?

  4. #13317
    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad bouncing around for a bit and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and how she is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/642414449937
    I had a date about two years ago and I got anxiety that this was a TS. Wouldn't take the bottom off, had an Adam's apple, was focused on wanting to peg me. That was enough to cause me not to return.

  5. #13316

    Thinking of making a move soon at 10 am to see cam new to ft Myers

    Had convo good rate if services follow suit and looks are at least close enough to the pictures.

    I already know she's a bbw I'm fine with that still very cute and communicated well by chance has anyone seen her.

    Can anyone say if she's worth it.

  6. #13315

    Stacy

    I'll be cruising the area today. Can you share her posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Back up and running on all eight, what a great BBBJ cim and fucked our asses off, if someone goes there pick up my ass for me. All in all great clean service. Ciao mongers.

  7. #13314

    Le high Stacy

    Back up and running on all eight, what a great BBBJ cim and fucked our asses off, if someone goes there pick up my ass for me. All in all great clean service. Ciao mongers.

  8. #13313

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse1SU  [View Original Post]
    I was extremely impressed with the service she provided and the BBBJ was the best I have ever had.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/943579745845

  9. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse1SU  [View Original Post]
    I was extremely impressed with the service she provided and the BBBJ was the best I have ever had.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...9/793048814696

  10. #13311
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Why'all should DM me if you want the best! I'm very clean. Smell & taste very yummy always! .
    I'm still waiting to become a senior member so I can avail your services.

  11. #13310

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    I was extremely impressed with the service she provided and the BBBJ was the best I have ever had.

  12. #13309

    Ashley BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    I would have to say Ashley, she is the best at that.

  13. #13308

    Nykee

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    Looks like she is running her BBBJ special. She does suck good dick. Throw a little tip face fuck her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naples-fl/female-escorts/-exclusive-this-weekend-only-b/876322794843

    O. And happy 1 year anniversary Nykee. Winky winky

  14. #13307
    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a lead on a solid business regular deepthroat provider? I've tried all the run of the mill scumbags that have been posted in here. A way less gross gummy bear would be ideal lmao.
    My nickname is Throat Goat. For a reason. And I'm hot.

  15. #13306
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    I agree!! The breath was rank and she tried to kiss me, I was like hell no.

    It's just disgusting, I have PTSD now! LOL.

    Never ever again. On the way out she said "save my number" I was like no, I'll be losing your number.
    Why'all should DM me if you want the best! I'm very clean. Smell & taste very yummy always! .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape