Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 14560
-
02-04-26 14:10 #13285Regular Member

Posts: 12Madame D
Seen her ad bouncing around for a bit and was wondering if anyone has experience with her and how she is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/642414449937
-
02-04-26 12:32 #13284Regular Member

Posts: 3Krissy
Has anyone seen Krissy or got the digits. Hasn't posted in a while. Worked out of cape. Cute but had messed up teeth. Thanks in advance.
-
02-03-26 18:51 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 396I seen her.
Definitely all woman.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 17:22 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 869Jennifer Dominicana
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3233750240
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3233750240
I was txting with Ashly the girl in the red fishnet, or so I thought. Comms where good and perfect English (handler). When I got there I was greeted by Jennifer. She's the girl in the black lingerie. Face 7/10, manmade breasts and silicon butt that perfectly fit her height. Practically no English which was not a problem as I wasn't there to debate Shakespeare. BBJ (+50?) I declined. CBJ it was and it felt good. CFS CG, RCG and miss was had all to my satisfaction. Overall not too bad. Next time I'll try Ashly.
-
02-03-26 15:49 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 132Scarlet
Well I met this girl today nice surprise. She looked better in person than the pictures.
We're going about our business. She squirt a few times. I will have to bring a snorkel.
She's really nice. We do a couple rounds overall nice girl will recommend it.
The only downside I had to drive like an hour and 20 minutes.
But is well worth it you get a chance to go see her.
-
02-03-26 11:04 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 32Laura. Colombian
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/2874929
Just saw her a while ago, very tall Colombian lady, BBBJ (extra) DATY and slight GFE. Communications is very good, responsive and almost no delays. She's only here for few days so better hurry if you like Latinas.
-
02-03-26 10:59 #13279Regular Member

Posts: 4Porn Star
Back in the day, Baylee Lee (https://www.babepedia.com/babe/Baylee_Lee) used to frequent Philly. Hot Filipino (I think) with a great set of man made tits. Perfect cinnamon skin. Rock hard ass.
She had no off button. She'd work herself up higher and high and I was the full beneficiary. Wow.
We got to know each other very well (and I was very cash strong back then).
What started as routine became very (aggressively) passionate. I learned to book early evening and she'd literally turn the clock off.
Not sure where she went. She just disappeared one day.
She let me film us once and I somehow lost that video. Dang it!
-
02-03-26 08:32 #13278Senior Member

Posts: 396Porn star
I had a go around with Zoey Carter local porn gal. Targets parking lot 3 days before Christmas 2 yrs ago. OMFG can't even do it justice. I was hitting hit so hard BB she a little thing big fake fits my Exployer was rocking so hard thought wheels would come up & they sure damn could have. I saw her again once more when I helped her move.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 20:33 #13277Regular Member

Posts: 12Yep that's her twin
Some reviews on TER have mentioned its the same girl.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 10:03 #13276Regular Member

Posts: 5Yup, I feel stupid now.
You are completely right, y'all don't know me. I have been on this site for a few years now but only recently created my account. I'm sorry for outright asking a bold question and in know way would ever want to hurt the reputation of any of the members or girls. Again, sorry.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 09:28 #13275Senior Member

Posts: 740So strange
Is it me or is she the twin of Kelly from the bee? That a $$ looks very familiar.
Originally Posted by OfficialSlam78
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 09:16 #13274Senior Member

Posts: 32Saw the girls
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/782530359186
Saw these lovely ladies last Friday. Had a really good time, they treated me well, they have been reviewed here before, its what I used to go ahead and book an appointment.
-
02-02-26 06:29 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 67Another deposit scam
Kia the porn star was suspiciously agreeable to anything. But deposit needed for outcall. My inquiry about incall was meet with a demand to go away. Do with this what you will but never send $ in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/042290652832
-
02-02-26 06:09 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 396Umm
UTR girls are normally a luxury for Senior Members only. Or should be. We try watch out for the girls we have no clue with one single post who the fuck you is.
Originally Posted by SeanMill84
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 22:50 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 157Scammer
Beware this one is probably a scammer. She gave me her rates but wanted 1/2 deposit. I said no thanks. Plus the number is not local.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...w/432277892485







Reply With Quote




