Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 505 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 7575
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    It is bs

    All these gals start with ridiculous rates and then come the add ons.

    That is why most of the time the AMPs L1 with a nice 15 to 20 minute massage is a better value and way easier to just walk in rather than trying to schedule with all the bs of those providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    What is with these Craigslist massage providers. It seems they all want 418X an hour and then outrageous extra fee.

    I was looking for a solid massage to work out some stiffness in my neck and shoulders, and thought I might as well get a HE when it was over. I set an appointment for an hour, and her massage was hybrid between therapeutic and sensual. It did the job fine, but not great. She was a smoking hot Latina in her mid to late 30's with some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She was pressing them into my head every time she was a the top of the table. Then comes the flip and she asks if I want the extras. She offered FS, but I was only looking for the L1. Quoted me $240. Yes you read that correctly $240 for a L1 finish. I told her no thanks just the massage, so she gave me the discounted rate of $160. I again said thank you, but just the massage. I do have to give her credit though. She spent most of the time massaging my pelvic area, but by then jr went to sleep and would not rise for the fee. My one hour massage lasted 45 minutes, but I was ready to go by then any way. I remembered that Lucky Dragon was reviewed a few days ago and headed over. I should have started there.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913693328.html

  2. #7229

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    What is with these Craigslist massage providers. It seems they all want 418X an hour and then outrageous extra fee.

    I was looking for a solid massage to work out some stiffness in my neck and shoulders, and thought I might as well get a HE when it was over. I set an appointment for an hour, and her massage was hybrid between therapeutic and sensual. It did the job fine, but not great. She was a smoking hot Latina in her mid to late 30's with some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She was pressing them into my head every time she was a the top of the table. Then comes the flip and she asks if I want the extras. She offered FS, but I was only looking for the L1. Quoted me $240. Yes you read that correctly $240 for a L1 finish. I told her no thanks just the massage, so she gave me the discounted rate of $160. I again said thank you, but just the massage. I do have to give her credit though. She spent most of the time massaging my pelvic area, but by then jr went to sleep and would not rise for the fee. My one hour massage lasted 45 minutes, but I was ready to go by then any way. I remembered that Lucky Dragon was reviewed a few days ago and headed over. I should have started there.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913693328.html
    It's called Golden Pussy Syndrome. If the L1 was originally $240 then imagine what L3 might have been! I'm sure someone has paid the $240 so. As long as someone pays it, she's going to ask it. Good call saying no.

  3. #7228

    Craigslist

    What is with these Craigslist massage providers. It seems they all want 418X an hour and then outrageous extra fee.

    I was looking for a solid massage to work out some stiffness in my neck and shoulders, and thought I might as well get a HE when it was over. I set an appointment for an hour, and her massage was hybrid between therapeutic and sensual. It did the job fine, but not great. She was a smoking hot Latina in her mid to late 30's with some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She was pressing them into my head every time she was a the top of the table. Then comes the flip and she asks if I want the extras. She offered FS, but I was only looking for the L1. Quoted me $240. Yes you read that correctly $240 for a L1 finish. I told her no thanks just the massage, so she gave me the discounted rate of $160. I again said thank you, but just the massage. I do have to give her credit though. She spent most of the time massaging my pelvic area, but by then jr went to sleep and would not rise for the fee. My one hour massage lasted 45 minutes, but I was ready to go by then any way. I remembered that Lucky Dragon was reviewed a few days ago and headed over. I should have started there.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913693328.html

  4. #7227

    Kissimmee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPanther  [View Original Post]
    She only does L1 from my experience.
    How many Mario coins? Does she take her top off or allow roaming?

  5. #7226

    L1 only

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectAss  [View Original Post]
    This girl is in Kissimmee, anyone have information? She looks Hot!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913340122.html
    She only does L1 from my experience.

  6. #7225

    Kissimmee

    This girl is in Kissimmee, anyone have information? She looks Hot!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...913340122.html

  7. #7224

    As spa

    Met at an apartment complex. Room setup. Got undressed no drape and layer on the table. Massage is ok. Flip and tried a covered L2 but opted for a L1 finish. Stripped to her bra and panties. Nothing really to right home about. $60. Hr.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/orlando-as-spa/7909270856.html

  8. #7223
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    She is a nurse working at a doctors office

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson111  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Crystal?
    Her full time job is at a doctors office so she only posts ads up when her cherry picked regulars don't show up as much as she expects them too!

  9. #7222

    Do a search

    [QUOTE=Bugs2112;7515844]Anyone seen her? She's my type.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...912124235.html[QUOTE]Quick image search shows the same add posted in a few cities, Portland, Chicago, Orlando, Indianapolis.

  10. #7221

    New Day


  11. #7220
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.
    What happened to Crystal?

  12. #7219
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I was embarrassed forced to make small talk with the barbers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    If why'all are talking about the bbw Latina that use to be in the barber shop in Kissimmee I 100% concur. Message was mediocre and finish was as well.
    As I was being led in awhile back by this BBW Latina Puerto Rican I believe! I was forced to make small talk with the barbers and the barber guy was the one turning the lights on and handing over towels and supplies and when she showed up she looked like she rolled out of bed wearing a full outfit like sweatpants and a full sleeve shirt with hair pulled up and no make up, and right outside the room there were 2 or 3 guys hanging around I guess!? For her personal safety!? In a case a client goes awry during a session!? The massage was okay but I didn't appreciate that she didn't do anything to "beautify" herself!? Maybe she was taking a nap!? At home before I showed up!? There was no buildup to the happy ending just said to me "do you want this! As she was gesturing towards my junk with her hand, and during the happy ending deed she was just staring out in the blue didn't even look my way or at my body. Then when I was being led out I was being stared down by the barbers LOL they knew I got a happy ending LOL.

  13. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    It's her and the L1 isn't all that, there's much better choices out there.
    If why'all are talking about the bbw Latina that use to be in the barber shop in Kissimmee I 100% concur. Message was mediocre and finish was as well.

  14. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    The ad was deleted, but if it's who I believe it is from the location the most I was able to get was a L1 finish. No hints of more was in table yet.
    It's her and the L1 isn't all that, there's much better choices out there.

  15. #7216
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericramwhite  [View Original Post]
    Visited her over a month. Comms were pretty good and responsive. She has a parking garage in a convenient location across from her office. I went early morning, so essentially no one else was out there. She is nice, Wears scrubs, probably about early 30's, decent face, but definitely a bbw Latina. She seems a little shy and hesitant but warmed up. Massage was just ok and cost $. Nothing was offered or hinted at so I left a small tip and left. As of now, I Would not go again unless other reviews suggest it.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...909021908.html
    The ad was deleted, but if it's who I believe it is from the location the most I was able to get was a L1 finish. No hints of more was in table yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape