Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 7577
-
01-08-26 07:15 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 119Gfe
She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.
Originally Posted by Dsn25
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 07:12 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 119Crystal
She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.
Last edited by Lotion2003; 01-08-26 at 07:16. Reason: Wrong placement
-
01-07-26 18:08 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 94Waxing
I'm not too sure as I didn't ask. I was looking for just a shave. I'd say to reach out when she posts and find out if it's offered.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 09:10 #7169Regular Member

Posts: 15Lake Mary
Anyone try this one?
I think professional yet the picture is seductive.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...903092348.html
-
01-06-26 17:32 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 601New one?
Thinking of getting the boys waxed LOL. Anyone seen this one https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...905749060.html.
-
01-05-26 21:23 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 19180 for 50.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 19:11 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 228Because although the price is good there are just much better options available. She doesn't really have the enthusiasm I expect, a little to mechanical for me.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:02 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 169Waxing
Was waxing offered?
Originally Posted by AedeGreat
[View Original Post]
YM.
-
01-05-26 14:57 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 169Looks Interesting
Looks interesting for something totally different.
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
How many roses for hour?
YM.
-
01-05-26 14:03 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 94Aurora Spa (AS Spa)
After reading Ron's review I decided to reach out to AS Spa and setup an appointment for manscaping. She did a decent job with a bunch of teasing and exfoliated the area she shaved. Afterwards she asked if I wanted extras and I opted for the covered L2. She did take her bottoms off but kept her panties on. I asked if she could take the top off and she did asking with her bra and allowed roaming. Would definitely repeat again as it was only. 6 for the shave and. 8 for L2. As mentioned before, she is a Latina BBW, not huge but has a belly. $. 4 out the door.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906630708.html
-
01-05-26 11:44 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 99Gfe
She's GFE, but expensive.
Originally Posted by Henry462
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 10:32 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 44Messaged her multiple times since seeing her ads back after a while and no response. If someone gets in contact let us know. Idk if maybe its because we had talked briefly months ago but never got anywhere.
Originally Posted by Henry462
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 09:54 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 257Info on this MT
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906012084.html
Any one seen?
-
01-05-26 08:49 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 488Kissimmee
What is the specific reason why you will not repeat?
Originally Posted by Sphin100
[View Original Post]
R5.
-
01-04-26 10:20 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 228Kissimmee
Here's the correct link, saw her yesterday. Ok massage, better finish, good hand stroke but I won't repeat.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906215186.html












Reply With Quote





