Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 25027
-
02-12-26 07:24 #23872Senior Member

Posts: 81Diamond
Hi.
Planing to see diamond.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/388083554113
Anyone has seen her before?
Any review or advice.
Thanks.
Titu.
-
02-12-26 01:14 #23871Regular Member

Posts: 2Had a great experience with Ashley. Can't wait to repeat
There is a post that she is pregnant.
Someone posted it on line. She is not pregnant. She had a laugh.
-
02-11-26 21:21 #23870Senior Member

Posts: 1406Does Tiffany work solo?
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:05 #23869Senior Member

Posts: 1734That Tiffany she stays with is hot as hell. She'll do BBBJ but cfs.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 13:32 #23868Senior Member

Posts: 232Hush boutique
What are the girls there charging these days. They were pretty pricey last time I was there and that was probably almost 10 years ago but given the talent out there lately charging 200+ for a hhr maybe the better girls there might be worth the trip.
-
02-09-26 19:38 #23867Regular Member

Posts: 9Do you have a recommended list of enthusiastic providers to visit?
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 21:31 #23866Senior Member

Posts: 200Fay
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
Communication is good and she is an excellent provider. She is horny and gets into it, and the hornier I am the less I care about looks. Physically she's an older woman and that's all it is.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
With the current market it's hard to find someone who is honest, horny, non-rush, reasonably priced, who will not ghost or rob you. I can't wait for her to return in April.
-
02-08-26 10:09 #23865Senior Member

Posts: 110These ads are down. Who was this?
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 19:28 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 1734She's fun and a good lay. Yea she's older and flabby. But she has a good attitude, give awesome sloppy head, pussy squirts like a giser, and I always get bb (YMMV). She can take a fucking pounding too. And that Tiffany she was staying with is hot as hell!
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 13:30 #23863Senior Member

Posts: 778For me looks are pointless if she's a megabitch, or a dead fish. I'll take personality and enthusiasm any day over looks.
Originally Posted by LotLizard
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 11:30 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 100How do you incels fuck her? She's a fat ugly disgusting pig.
Originally Posted by Guap0
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 09:27 #23861Senior Member

Posts: 4545Well time change, I saw Nikki when she started so I was lucky. But I can see why you said she have attitude.
Originally Posted by MasCouple
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 08:44 #23860Senior Member

Posts: 139Felicia and Northside Nikki
Yes these 2 are friends irl and I have not seen either because like a previous post just said, they have HUGE egos and attitudes which of course leads to bad service and high prices.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 07:46 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 193I always wanted to see Northside but there was a few reports claiming downstairs odor so unfortunately that's a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 18:32 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 4545Felicia
She was high price since 2020. I try to see her when she was doing 2 girls special with Nikki aka Northside Nicole. She sent me a lot of different price like you said. So I end up seeing Nikki and I made the best choice. She was skinny at that time and was bouncing on that dick when she was riding me cowgirl. I was lucky enough to have her bare because she was doing a little strip dance and she allow me to slide in. But off course that was when there was so many competition at that time. As for Felicia. She have so many price with anal included.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






