Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16897
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 159

    Luscious Lulu at Infinity

    Yesterday was a very memorable day. I think I may have found my new ATF. I have tried about 20 different spa girls in the past year and this one I met today takes the cake. Her name is Lulu and she's at Infinity.

    I have been going to Infinity for quite awhile now, I think it's hands down the best option in the west and I believe this is something many Phoenix mongers would agree with based on the plethora of Infinity reports I've seen on this board. But this month's lineup truly blew me away. Fortunately I stopped by while they were not busy so I got a chance to see all the girls. They've got KK, Bobo and Lulu working. All are beautiful in their own unique way. KK is slender, slim body with a great smile. Bobo also has a sexy figure too and she's super flirtatious and inviting.

    But Lulu was the one I matched with today and she is the cream of the crop.

    First of all, Lulu's got a killer body with an absolutely gorgeous, youthful face. She doesn't look a day older than 27 and could totally be a professional bikini model. Also, she's hot like Momo (who is another one of my ATFs) but has curves in all the right places. All natural flawless C cups that look fantastic on her. They look absolutely delightful but are even more delightful to squeeze. She speaks fantastic English so there's no communication issues. Sexy long brown hair that goes all the way down to her waist when it's not tied up in a bun. She also loves to kiss, very sensual, very GFE, basically everything I could ever ask for in a provider.

    Lulu is not only very pretty, but her body is, in my opinion, ridiculously hot. After walking through the door, I got a good look at her full figure and it was pretty much love at first sight. She grabbed my hand, took me inside room number 1, and I handed over the donation straight away because I couldn't wait to fuck this girl. She flashed a sexy smirk at me, and within seconds she pushed me down to the bed and started some amazing DFK. Her tongue swirled around in my mouth as I pulled down her yoga pants to feel her sweet kitty with my right hand while feeling up her ample Cs with my left.

    Soon I pulled her pants off completely and after enjoying some more DFK with my hands all over her, I allowed her to unfasten my pants. By this time I was rock hard, so I pressed down on her shoulders telling her it was time for her to pleasure my cock. I pulled my pants off, grabbed her throat softly with my left hand while slowly sliding my cock into her open mouth with my right. She got busy with some impressive cock sucking with lots of ball licking and sucking and wonderful eye contact. The room had a mirror that was absolutely perfect for the best viewing angles and Lulu really knew how to take advantage. The visuals were outstanding, watching her mouth all over my cock while staring seductively right into my eyes.

    Once Lulu was good and wet I stood up and motioned for her to apply the bag, which she did with expert precision. Soon we were in standing doggie facing the mirror on the other side of the bed. I flipped her over for some standing mish before joining her on the table for some serious pounding. I love it when she put her arms back and let her tits sway back and forth; what a sight to behold Lulu was. She made lots of eye contact, lots of sexy gestures with her tongue, lots of sexy moans, and pretty soon I reached the finish line and blasted away in the cover.

    After we had dressed, she led me down to the lobby and kissed me goodbye. This was one of those dreams I never wanted to wake up from, but all good things must come to an end. And back into the real world I went. Lulu is definitely my new ATF and I plan to see her as many times as my wallet will allow this month.

  2. #16896
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Lucky spa in Peoria on 96th ave

    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    There seem to be two; one on Peoria and one on Main St.

    For the reviews below, which are you gents going to?
    The Lucky spa I went to is in Peoria, cross streets are 96th Ave and Peoria ave.

  3. #16895

    Clarification on Lucky Spa. Mesa or Peoria?

    There seem to be two; one on Peoria and one on Main St.

    For the reviews below, which are you gents going to?

  4. #16894
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Emily Heaven Spa

    Stopped by Heaven Spa today and was greeted by a girl named Emily. Decided on a half hour she opened the door and she was wearing some tight yoga pants and a watermelon / redish form fitting tank top showing off her curvy figure. I knew right then this was going to be good. Once in the room I set the tip and the condom on the table and let her know why I was there and I was in hurry. I didn't even get the words out and she was already kissing me pulling my clothes off. I stopped her and sat back to watch her take her clothes off so I could see her beautiful body. Once the clothes were off she started kissing me and kissed her way down and started with a BBBJ. Her skills are pretty good but what did it for me was her looking up at me with those big beautiful eyes while she was doing it. I let her do it for a little while and laid back on the table for some 69. I had her sit on my face and sit up so I could dig my tongue deep in her. I think she was really liking it and reached down and started stroking my cock. With each stroke I was digging my tongue deeper in her. At this point she was really wet and started sucking on my cock aggressively. I stopped her and had her put the condom on and turn around for some K9. She really knows how to position herself and pushes back with your strokes. I was ready to loose it and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. So she turned around pulled the condom off and finished me with a BBBJCIM. She stepped out to get the towel to clean me up. I still had some time left and she offered to give me a massage but I told her I was in a hurry. Next time I will take her up on that. Also her English is pretty good. We didn't have to communicate with phones. That's always a positive thing for me.

  5. #16893

    Crystal (Abby from infinity) and Lily are a wonderful duo at Lucky SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by HoleIn2  [View Original Post]
    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.
    I tried Lucky Spa after reading your review. Let me tell you, it was one of the greatest choice I made in life LOL. I drew Lily, who was in a tight skirt, highlighting her DDs, short, petite body. After she took the donation, she stripped off and began to give me a licensed quality massage. After 5 minutes, junior already stood in attention so I suggested that we started on the main course. She started with one of the best BBBJ I ever had with the entire junior ramming the deepest part of her throat. I almost came at that point LOL.

    After a few minutes, she put on the cover and mounted me in RCG. I started pounding her tight, wet pussy away. We did Standing MISH, K9, and finished in MISH. Her kegel kept squeezing me hard like a virgin LOL. She could take a girth but seemed to run out of depth. After I finished in the cover, she cleaned me with a warm towel. Crystal (Abby), who is a young, attractive ladies in her 20's with natural DDs, came over, hugged me, and told me to see her next time.

    I left happy and will return to see her. Total damage was $ 2. 0 for HH.

  6. #16892
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    I must agree that Lily and Crystal at Lucky spa are splendid!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoleIn2  [View Original Post]
    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.
    Got to agree with your review bud, I've had a few amazing sessions with Lily and also Crystal individually but never together as a duo. They're both superb providers that are great at what they do.

    After reading your review I think I need to try them together because it sounds like they work well as a tag team. It's obvious you had a spectacular time and I'd love to get that same experience myself!

  7. #16891

    +1 for Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Gegeda  [View Original Post]
    Today I stopped by Oasis off of 51st and met a young and beautiful girl named Cici. She greeted me at the window and I paid for an hour before she led me back to a room. Then, she had me undress and lie face down on the bed. She was very gentle and smiled a lot. She was probably 25-26 years old, with a perfect figure, long hair, and a beautiful face. She gave a light massage for maybe 20 to 30 minutes before asking me to turn over. I pulled out $. 6 and then started to tease me. Despite her gentle demeanor, she was very eager. She gently licked my ear with her tongue, kissed my mouth, then kissed my nipples, and then kissed my testicles. She licked my testicles slowly at first, then sucked them, and then licked the shaft before starting BJ. Her technique was excellent. She said she gave me an "ice and fire" treatment, which I didn't understand, but it was a new feeling for me and I enjoyed it. Hot and cold water while sucking. I asked if I could go down on her also and she might have orgasmed, very wet. We did some more 69, and she grinded against my face. I was ready for the main event and she put on a condom. She was on top of me at first, then I asked for some doggy. I thrust hard, and she was apparently enjoying it. After we finished, she cleaned me up thoroughly and helped me get dressed. When I left, another girl greeted me and hugged me. I had seen this girl in another shop; her name was Kelly. She was also young and beautiful with a beautiful figure. I highly recommend it, and I will definitely come back to see Cici again. She was very fun.
    I saw this girl last night. 5'5 cute face, thin but not too skinny, natural b tits and on the younger side. Great service.

  8. #16890
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 26

    Mango at Cozy

    Last month I had a blast with Mandy at Cozy, so I was delighted to hear she was staying for another month! Initially was planning on seeing her again today, but upon arrival she told me her friend Mango just joined the lineup and that she is a must try. I do like repeating with girls like Mandy that I know that are solid, but I'm always down to switch it up because I also do love that fresh feeling of meeting someone new. I'm glad I decided to try out Mango because she's also excellent just like Mandy.

    Mango looks about mid 30's, roughly 5'3, long black hair, absolutely perfect pair of natural C cups, perfect for squeezing and sucking, and just melts like putty in your hand, and melts like butter in your mouth. I haven't enjoyed a girl's tits this much in a long time and I just couldn't get over how natural and how wonderful they felt.

    Kicked things off with a massage as usual, which felt great as I had a few spots in my back and shoulders that were pretty sore due to my recent workouts. She worked on those spots and had me feeling nice and relaxed. After 10 minutes of decent massage, pretty soon she started teasing, pressing her gorgeous tits against me and licking me all over. It was super hot. She then was all over me with her hands roaming and feeling me. Proceed with some fantastic DFK and I was already rock solid. She made a comment about the size and length comparing it to her forearm and laughed. She gave a solid tongue flicking deep BBBJ, and not long after I was returning the favor eating her out in 69. At this point I ready ready to fuck, so we suited up and she glided right into her kitty, super warm and wet. Took her around pound town, stopping by my favorite positions; RCG, doggy, and Standing Mish. Standing mish felt truly fabulous with her as I was able to squeeze her amazing tits while pounding the shit out of her tight wet pussy. Popped in the bag shortly after and I left a very happy man.

    Mango was awesome, I was very satisfied and I'll be back.

  9. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Red Star this morning and was greeted at the window by a girl name Mina. She has a very pretty face so I asked for the hour. She opened the door grabbed my hand and took me to the room. I set the tip on the table so she knew why I was there. She had me get undressed and stepped out for her supplies. I normally skip the massage but when she started rubbing on my back it felt pretty good. Glad I did. She gives a pretty good massage. Even cracked my back in a couple places. On the flip she stood over me grabbed junior and started kissing me. I'm a sucker for a good kisser and she checks the box for me. At this point she had junior at full attention and climbed on the table between my legs and started a very good BBBJ with a lot of attention to my boys as well. The way she gently sucks on your balls while slowly stroking your cock is an amazing feeling. I let her do this for a while until I had to return the favor. I was so into I hadn't even realized her clothes were still on. She has some natural breasts with eraser nipples. Very suckable if you know what I mean. I was also pleasantly surprised by her body. With the clothes on you couldn't really tell what her body looked like. I had her lay down and I climbed on top for a make out session and then worked my way down to her breasts and spend sometime on them. She seemed to really enjoy it. I then worked my way down to her clean shaven pussy and slowly started licking her clit. It didn't take long and her legs were wrapped around my head and her legs started shaking and got extremely wet. When she stopped clinching my head and shaking she said OMG baby..
    What was the damage.

  10. #16888

    Lily and Crystal at Lucky's

    Felt the need to see Lily again, No one at the spa, Crystal answer to window, asked for Lily and she was available. Same passionate Lily, DFK on greeting and she remembered me from 3 weeks ago. This time she motivated me to invite Crystal for a few bucks more. Lily leaves and comes back with Crystal, and Lily starts with a sensational BBBJ, Crystal get on table, and played with her clit, and did some oral. After a bit I lay back on and Lily climbs on RCG while Crystal has her pussy in my face. Must say Crystal does DFKing like no other I have ever seen. Switch positions again and do Mish with Lily, while Crystal is playing with her clit. Crystal doesn't allow FIV but you can touch and partially insert a finger. After a bit I ask to pound Crystal since she was left out, so Crystal obliges and climbs up and does RCG, then turns and does CG. While pounding Crystal, Lily is doing oral with me, and I believed she O'd since juices were flowing and her legs were in spasms.

    After some time fucking Crystal, she asks if I want to CIM and she slides off and does and awesome BBBJ till I blew my load.

    Crystal left and Lily stayed behind and insisted that she do a massage. So spent sometime with with Lily doing a massage, not therapist style, but it is an Asian spa. You don't visit these places for the Therapeutic massage, they focus on the parts that really matter.

  11. #16887

    Cici at Oasis

    Today I stopped by Oasis off of 51st and met a young and beautiful girl named Cici. She greeted me at the window and I paid for an hour before she led me back to a room. Then, she had me undress and lie face down on the bed. She was very gentle and smiled a lot. She was probably 25-26 years old, with a perfect figure, long hair, and a beautiful face. She gave a light massage for maybe 20 to 30 minutes before asking me to turn over. I pulled out $. 6 and then started to tease me. Despite her gentle demeanor, she was very eager. She gently licked my ear with her tongue, kissed my mouth, then kissed my nipples, and then kissed my testicles. She licked my testicles slowly at first, then sucked them, and then licked the shaft before starting BJ. Her technique was excellent. She said she gave me an "ice and fire" treatment, which I didn't understand, but it was a new feeling for me and I enjoyed it. Hot and cold water while sucking. I asked if I could go down on her also and she might have orgasmed, very wet. We did some more 69, and she grinded against my face. I was ready for the main event and she put on a condom. She was on top of me at first, then I asked for some doggy. I thrust hard, and she was apparently enjoying it. After we finished, she cleaned me up thoroughly and helped me get dressed. When I left, another girl greeted me and hugged me. I had seen this girl in another shop; her name was Kelly. She was also young and beautiful with a beautiful figure. I highly recommend it, and I will definitely come back to see Cici again. She was very fun.

  12. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a couple times, but I was never able to get over to see her. I'm also curious about her all in rates.
    Called Studio e spa a few months back and she pickup the phone! 2 bucks for 30 mins; but I don't go for FS.

    She is still ooolaalaaa amazing.

  13. #16885

    Thinking a lot of people "out and about"

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoGator420  [View Original Post]
    Walked into Sunrise in Chandler without an appointment and was greeted by Wendy, I asked if there was a wait and she told me no she was available. Took me back to the room and gave her the HF for hhr. Got comfortable and she came in and started the massage and then the rush came. Within my 20 minutes there the front door opened 4 times and she had to stop and either turn them away or take them to other rooms. She said one of those had made an appointment so I was going to have to hurry and she apologized. She just rubbed her hands on my back for 10-15 minutes before wiping me down and told me to flip and gave me a rushed release. I thought she was good looking, so I may return to see her in a pinch. Though I won't be rushing back to see her.
    I have definitely wanted to try this place (and Massage 101 or 101 Massage-the one mentioned a few posts below).

    I have heard all good things about this place of the rising sun. This visit didn't sound too good, but I think it's because they have a good reputation and major events (or one anyway with the WM open) are in town. Don't know if the golf tournament has anything to do with it since that's Scottsdale. But I'm sure people are out and about in the East Valley just in general as the weather is basically perfect.

    It's like a saying (granted about strip clubs and not AMPs) I heard before when I told someone I didn't like getting out during the summer (the worst part of it anyway like in July). He was like are you kidding me, I prefer going out to these places in the Summer months. Less customers, better service and the prettiest / best dancers more readily available than the peak months. I was like good point!

  14. #16884
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Mina at Red Star

    Stopped by Red Star this morning and was greeted at the window by a girl name Mina. She has a very pretty face so I asked for the hour. She opened the door grabbed my hand and took me to the room. I set the tip on the table so she knew why I was there. She had me get undressed and stepped out for her supplies. I normally skip the massage but when she started rubbing on my back it felt pretty good. Glad I did. She gives a pretty good massage. Even cracked my back in a couple places. On the flip she stood over me grabbed junior and started kissing me. I'm a sucker for a good kisser and she checks the box for me. At this point she had junior at full attention and climbed on the table between my legs and started a very good BBBJ with a lot of attention to my boys as well. The way she gently sucks on your balls while slowly stroking your cock is an amazing feeling. I let her do this for a while until I had to return the favor. I was so into I hadn't even realized her clothes were still on. She has some natural breasts with eraser nipples. Very suckable if you know what I mean. I was also pleasantly surprised by her body. With the clothes on you couldn't really tell what her body looked like. I had her lay down and I climbed on top for a make out session and then worked my way down to her breasts and spend sometime on them. She seemed to really enjoy it. I then worked my way down to her clean shaven pussy and slowly started licking her clit. It didn't take long and her legs were wrapped around my head and her legs started shaking and got extremely wet. When she stopped clinching my head and shaking she said OMG baby. I worked my way back up to kiss her some more until I had to have her. We both got up and she put the condom on and dropped down again to give me a little CBJ. Once I was fully ready she laid back on the table and I teased her for a little bit rubbing and slapping junior all over her clit. At this point I think we were both ready. We had a pretty good rhythm going and I'm sure the monger in the room next to us could hear bodies slapping and I finished in the bag and laid on top of her and started kissing again. After we both caught are breaths she cleaned me up and laid with me. She pulled out some translator EarPods and we talked for the remainder of my time. Think she will be here until the end of the month. I recommend her and will be back to see her soon.

  15. #16883

    Shanghai Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    This will be a quick review of a new spa. It's a very large place but was almost empty when I visited. The provider was about a 5/10 and on the older side, which matched previous reviews.

    I was only offered HHR and CFS. However, during the session I couldn't focus because her breath had a very strong odor. It was distracting enough that all I could think about was placing my hand over her mouth to avoid smelling it, which ruined the experience.

    $. 6 CFS + . 5 HF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape