Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16596

    Latina MP in Phoenix Area

    Has anyone been to Biltmore (latina MP) or any other Spa lately that serves Latinas? If yes, would appreciate details.

  2. #16595

    67th ave and Olive. Spa 63

    Came here today. Nana was cute, young, and inexperienced. Super hot body, skinny, full young perky tits. Everyone must see this girl before the end of them month. I got a full hour this time because I wanted the extra massage. It started very firm and she really dug into my sore spots, much better than 2 weeks ago when I saw her. Rolling over, I let her take control at first, she is one of the few that is young enough that she gets pretty wet with just a little hand play on the outside, and a short 69 session. She completely enjoyed it when I got on top. She had mentioned to me that she's mostly been doing L1 and L2 and was excited when I said the magic Boom boom words and whipped out $170 and a cover from my pocket. We joked around at first, but it got serious when I started pounding away. She bit my chest a little and I pulled away and said no no teeth marks. Anyways, she's young and I'm pretty sure she came once and faked another one. When you have her, you will know the difference. I've seen her twice and I'll be back one more time this month. She could be my Christmas girl, ha! Also. Ask for Nana, not older one.

  3. #16594

    Use chatGPT to summarize long reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Querendon  [View Original Post]
    It takes 1-2 minutes to read the review, also nobody is forcing you to read it. From what I see the person that you complain about is contributing to the community way more that you. I agree with the other guy he have talent to write, and people don't let your brain rot reading is a good habit.
    I can blow a load in 1-2 minutes if the girl is hot enough. Ha! If review is too long, then read the first and last sentence. That's all I need. Don't waste your time on these boards, get out and enjoy a nice relaxing massage.

  4. #16593
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeams  [View Original Post]
    WTF. All I want for Christmas is the abridged version of this story. Forum is for novelty not novels.
    I am pretty sure it's for sharing experiences. For a guy who asks for a lot and shares a little you sure you should be telling what the forum is for?

  5. #16592
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Eva from (Fancy Spa) is working at Cozy Spa going By Lulu

    Got a message that one of my ATF was going to be in town. Her name is Eva and she worked at Fancy Spa for a month. Now she's at Cozy Spa going by Lulu. It's been a while since she's been back to Phoenix and let me tell you nothing has changed. I'm not going to go in detail of my time with her. You can go read all of the reviews of her. If GFE is your thing you need to stop by and see her you won't regret it!! I think she will be here up until the end of the month. See her while you can, she doesn't come to Phoenix much. Happy Mongering!!

  6. #16591

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by Querendon  [View Original Post]
    It takes 1-2 minutes to read the review, also nobody is forcing you to read it. From what I see the person that you complain about is contributing to the community way more that you. I agree with the other guy he have talent to write, and people don't let your brain rot reading is a good habit.
    Do I prefer concise reports? Yes! But I greatly appreciate any report from fellas who take the time to share their experiences—even if the reviews are long.

    Thank you, Khancious for the creative writing. And thanks to everyone who contributes something valuable to this forum!

  7. #16590

    Crazy, someone complaining about this

    Quote Originally Posted by JBeams  [View Original Post]
    WTF. All I want for Christmas is the abridged version of this story. Forum is for novelty not novels.
    It takes 1-2 minutes to read the review, also nobody is forcing you to read it. From what I see the person that you complain about is contributing to the community way more that you. I agree with the other guy he have talent to write, and people don't let your brain rot reading is a good habit.

  8. #16589
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Khancious is the #1 writer on USAsexguide

    I have read many of Khancious' reviews, and I don't think he uses ChatGPT at all. He's just a talented writer. He really should consider writing erotic novels for a living, or at least as a side hustle. Some of you may not enjoy his lengthy reviews, but I personally love the details. The super short wham bam thank you ma'am reviews like "oh I walked in and got a BBBJ and then we put on the cover and fucked and I was out" are just so repetitive and boring (which is honestly like 70% of the reviews on here). Then there's the other 30% of reviews like Khancious's which are super spicy and detailed which tempts me to make a visit and what I browse this site for.

    Khancious, if you're reading this, know that your reviews are appreciated and keep up the good work my guy.

  9. #16588
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    Hey man I'm unsure OP violated any rules. I thought freedom of speech is part of the constitutional rights. I personally like how OP described his experience at Infinity.
    I thought this was America!

  10. #16587
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeams  [View Original Post]
    WTF. All I want for Christmas is the abridged version of this story. Forum is for novelty not novels.
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Jeez. Enough with the ChatGPT embellishment. Just tell us what happened and how much LOL.

  11. #16586

    He did nothing wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by JBeams  [View Original Post]
    WTF. All I want for Christmas is the abridged version of this story. Forum is for novelty not novels.
    Hey man I'm unsure OP violated any rules. I thought freedom of speech is part of the constitutional rights. I personally like how OP described his experience at Infinity.

  12. #16585

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Voluptuous Mya latina lately at Studio E on Greenway?

    She was formerly at USA body spa (51st / Peoria).

    If yes, how much is it for 30 min Massage & L3 total.
    I reached out to her a couple times, but I was never able to get over to see her. I'm also curious about her all in rates.

  13. #16584

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Khancious  [View Original Post]
    I'm late to the party but somehow I'm always on-time. Momo was performing and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to catch her tune. I don't normally go during the day because I prefer sex at night. There's something spiritual and ethereal about connecting with a woman when the black shade above is decorated with the life of other worlds and the stars guiding our way into perceiving the depth and expanse of our very interesting experience.

    I didn't set an appointment, I winged it, taking a chance that she would be available for me. The parking lot was busy but there are other active businesses around during the day. I walked in and was greeted by a sweet woman at the window, I didn't ask her name, I only had one thing and one thing only on my mind, My Momo. I playfully demanded, "Where's Momo?" like she had something to give me and I was finally here to take it. "Come in, she'll be a few minutes," and she opens the gate and lets me take the stroll down my recreational domain. Every single door was closed. "Wow, you're all busy," I joked, making sure you all heard me and got a laugh, also thinking it's time for expansion of the brand. I was led to their supply room and they were prepared with a stool should I decide to take a seat.
    WTF. All I want for Christmas is the abridged version of this story. Forum is for novelty not novels.

  14. #16583

    East valley

    New monger to the massage parlor scene, what is the best value in east valley for some wild massage fun?

  15. #16582
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Momo / Infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    I heard that one of my favs Momo is back in town so made an appointment today. When she got into the room and saw me for the first time in a couple months, she walked right up to dfk me. So deep our teeth were bumping. Went to the TS and it was as good as I remember with all the usual activities we expect. Back to the room, we started with a BBBJ with a little dt. She then proceeded to rock my world in cg, standing mish, mish, and finished cim. When she was through with me, I was out of breath and so sweaty that my glasses fogged up as soon as I put them on.

    It started getting busy so she walked me out with my choice of refreshing beverage. Make sure to catch Momo while she's here.
    Momos one of my ATF too. I never have a bad experience with her. She's always upbeat and makes sure you're happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape