Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 24021
-
02-16-26 09:50 #23736Senior Member

Posts: 2154Glad to know it went well, and a positive report.
Originally Posted by SuperMon
[View Original Post]
What was the damage for the fee?
-
02-15-26 16:36 #23735Regular Member

Posts: 10Do not ever trust Bella!
I went to Bella's room and she ended up ripping me off. She is staying at the Alamo. Room 6.
She had someone knock at the door when I was in the room with her. She said something came up and I had to leave. She said I could come back in an hour but she ended up not responding.
I will never see her again. Too many times she has done something shady to me and I will never give her another chance.
I have known her for a long time. It doesn't matter who you are she will eventually rip you off.
-
02-15-26 10:40 #23734Senior Member

Posts: 116Rose
Scooped her up yesterday 7-11 and Nebraska & hillsboro. No habits that I can notice except that she like to fk!! She had a room Went at it for at least 30 min. She never rushed me. Her nipples stick out an inch or more when you suck them. Nice performance. I haven't fkd like that since I was in Cuba last may for my twice early fkn trip.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
She has digits so easy to get a hold of her. She moves around between Tampa and Polk.
-
02-13-26 16:39 #23733Senior Member

Posts: 761Doesn't look like it. Mine didn't have braids. And didn't look as large.
I tried to get a Pic but she said no.
What are the chances of 2 BSW names Rose? LOL.
And the Rose I saw had a room at the Mac. She actually finally responded earlier this morning but then crickets.
-
02-13-26 01:22 #23732Senior Member

Posts: 2154[QUOTE=Bbbjhunter69;7528248]Is this the Rose you picked up? If so, I scooped her way back in Nov. BJ skills are a solid 9, lost a point for not swallowing. Had a # for her but she hasn't responded in over a month.[QUOTE]Doesn't look like it. Mine didn't have braids. And didn't look as large.
I tried to get a Pic but she said no.
-
02-12-26 23:16 #23731Senior Member

Posts: 761Is this the Rose you picked up? If so, I scooped her way back in Nov. BJ skills are a solid 9, lost a point for not swallowing. Had a # for her but she hasn't responded in over a month.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 15:00 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 2154BSW Rose
Hi all. This week I've seen this one cute BSW South of publix. Always within that area walking up and down. No LEO around.
The other day she went down some side streets as I was scoping area and asked if she needed a ride.
Gave her one and we found a spot for a nice BBBJCIM.
Shoulder length hair, nice body, very small belly, and nice soft bits. All her teeth folks. LOL.
I'd say about 5. 06 and not heavy at all.
Kitty had some hair, mainly like some stubble but looked nice.
Said she sometimes has a room. .2 for baby.
-
02-10-26 18:17 #23729Banned Member

Posts: 691Anyone able to confirm? Damn.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:18 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 2154She hasn't posted in a while. I would wager that she probably I would wager that she probably has that old man that has showed up in videos being her captain.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 16:07 #23727Senior Member

Posts: 265Oh no. I hope it's not true either.
Originally Posted by DanDizzles78
[View Original Post]
I know her real name but a search doesn't reveal anything.
I'm worried about the cat she loved so much, Milo. I hope she had friends or family who can take care of him.
-
02-09-26 12:17 #23726Senior Member

Posts: 75Bella
Saw Bella the other day. Oh my God. I had to pass. The sores on her face and hands are awful. She has had them for months now and they are only getting worse. She needs medical help. Just an FYI.
-
02-07-26 19:43 #23725Regular Member

Posts: 15Trish
I hope this is not true!
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 22:35 #23724Senior Member

Posts: 1475Tall Trish RIP?
Street girl told me that tall Trish was found dead in her car last week, OD.
I have no way of confirming this, only relaying what I was told.
-
02-06-26 13:12 #23723Senior Member

Posts: 109Shandra Looks TGTBT
Has anyone seen this gal. Looks great imo.
https://tryst.link/escort/shandra-632
Thanks for any info in advance.
Buck.
-
02-05-26 22:07 #23722Senior Member

Posts: 2154Not these? Or with the tattoo on the hand?
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7465089








Reply With Quote





