Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55444
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Just ask some of those Orlando girls you review. Zero risk, you already committing a crime and I've shared my pen with a couple of them at the back door of Tokyo when the east side was dead. A lot of those girls love weed more than a good review

    also makes a memorable tip that pays dividends upon returning if you can score your own
    Yeah man, I agree. I have done the same thing with these girls. Sometimes let them hit my pen in the room or I've even smoked out with them outside late after they close (they do love their weed) They like their Heineken and coronas and wine as well. I've learned you have to be careful drinking liquor with them because most of them are barely over 100 pounds and one or two strong drink is fun but more than that they might be too drunk. LOL. But they can hammer down two bottles of wine between four of them easy.

  2. #55443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    I do love the cocktails, but haven't had any weed in like 7-8 years. But I read a review recently where the dude said he got high and went to the spa, that could be fun. Especially in a 4, 6, or 8 hand session! I may have to try that soon...in the middle of the day! I just have to figure out how to get weed in Florida, I feel like buying pussy's easier. Hahaha!
    Just ask some of those Orlando girls you review. Zero risk, you already committing a crime and I've shared my pen with a couple of them at the back door of Tokyo when the east side was dead. A lot of those girls love weed more than a good review

    also makes a memorable tip that pays dividends upon returning if you can score your own

  3. #55442

    Gummies

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    I do love the cocktails, but haven't had any weed in like 7-8 years. But I read a review recently where the dude said he got high and went to the spa, that could be fun. Especially in a 4, 6, or 8 hand session! I may have to try that soon...in the middle of the day! I just have to figure out how to get weed in Florida, I feel like buying pussy's easier. Hahaha!
    Take a gummie before you head over.

  4. #55441
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56  [View Original Post]
    I got word that bella is back at m & why is thus true?
    If you're talking about tiny little Bella with the pretty eyes, big natural titties for a small girl and straight black hair, she text me earlier today that she's back from China and in New York, so I don't think she's at M and why.

  5. #55440
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    I do love the cocktails, but haven't had any weed in like 7-8 years. But I read a review recently where the dude said he got high and went to the spa, that could be fun. Especially in a 4, 6, or 8 hand session! I may have to try that soon...in the middle of the day! I just have to figure out how to get weed in Florida, I feel like buying pussy's easier. Hahaha!
    Haha, yeah buying pussy is pretty easy, and I have a medical marijuana card, which basically anyone can get. That shit cracks me up how easy that is, you make an appointment at one of the cannabis consultant places and they do a 3 to 5 minute appointment with you asking why you need it (can't sleep, have anxiety,) and then what do you know, you walk out of there with a card and you can go right to the dispensary and buy whatever you want.

  6. #55439
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I will take your advice on the deep cocktail and weed hit tonight, but that's a regular occurrence for me anyway. LOL. I know it's yours as well hahaha.
    I do love the cocktails, but haven't had any weed in like 7-8 years. But I read a review recently where the dude said he got high and went to the spa, that could be fun. Especially in a 4, 6, or 8 hand session! I may have to try that soon...in the middle of the day! I just have to figure out how to get weed in Florida, I feel like buying pussy's easier. Hahaha!

  7. #55438
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I decided to visit Missy for the first time. GLad I did.

    I met Vivi, who has been reviewed a few times lately and lived up to the hype.

    I did 30 minutes and we started strong. A little light touching from her led to a great BBBJ and 69. Not long until whe was riding me wildly.

    I popped faster than I hoped. Instead of rushing me out like other girls might, she proceeded to fill the remainder of the time with a massage.

    And this was a fantastic massage. One of the best at an AMP. Not too hard, not too soft. Goldilocks massage.

    I would definitely recommend.

    Two other girls are working. Met Yoyo on the way out. A little taller and cute as well.
    How was vivi body? Was her ass thick like what thr other said.

  8. #55437

    Bella

    I got word that bella is back at m & why is thus true?

  9. #55436
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Nice man thank you and I'll get with you if I head out that way. As far as the girl at VIP I think that was summer who use to work at Tokyo, spring, orchid.
    Ahhhhh, never met her before. And I frequent those spots but some just slip through the cracks...hahaha! Good for her, though, sounds like she's plenty busy. I keep hearing that is rare these days, but I tell them it won't last long there's just a dip in the economy. There's some frustration out there for sure...more than a few girls say the last 3-4 months have been slow.

  10. #55435

    Vivi at Missly

    Yesterday I decided to visit Missy for the first time. GLad I did.

    I met Vivi, who has been reviewed a few times lately and lived up to the hype.

    I did 30 minutes and we started strong. A little light touching from her led to a great BBBJ and 69. Not long until whe was riding me wildly.

    I popped faster than I hoped. Instead of rushing me out like other girls might, she proceeded to fill the remainder of the time with a massage.

    And this was a fantastic massage. One of the best at an AMP. Not too hard, not too soft. Goldilocks massage.

    I would definitely recommend.

    Two other girls are working. Met Yoyo on the way out. A little taller and cute as well.

  11. #55434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is in Tokyo not five star, not sure what he is talking about.
    That's what I thought somebody playing games.

  12. #55433
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Kelly-Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Somebody else claims different??
    Kelly is in Tokyo not five star, not sure what he is talking about.

  13. #55432
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is at Five Star Spa right now with her beautiful spinner type slim figure with a nice height on her, long black hair and very courteous and polite with a good grasp of English. She aims to please and her massage skills are some of the best! I've experienced in O-town!
    LOL. Someone tricked you, Kelly, the famous Kelly is at Tokyo not five star. After reading all these reviews talking about her at Tokyo why would you think she is at five star, maybe this is not a real review.

  14. #55431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is at Five Star Spa right now with her beautiful spinner type slim figure with a nice height on her, long black hair and very courteous and polite with a good grasp of English. She aims to please and her massage skills are some of the best! I've experienced in O-town!
    Somebody else claims different??

  15. #55430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinHero69  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely 100% fake news, I just texted Tokyo and confirmed that Kelly's still there. She is NOT at 5 star.
    Oh fuck! Got enough of that shit on the TV, ... or maybe forest gump made a weak ass shill report 🤣

    I thought 5 star wasn't in the same stable that orchid and tokyo are in? I don't spend much time on that couch gossiping with them but the way they bounce back and forth kind of makes me think might be some 'cackling in the hen house' goes on... 4 women stuck in the same spa for 15 hours a day can't all be hunky dory

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape