Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 29361
-
02-07-26 17:02 #27696Senior Member

Posts: 47Eye Report
With the absence of the amazing Angela, ventured back to Eye a Mia to experience more with Sophia. Was greeted at the door by another Coco, but not quite like the one at muffler. She seemed older and not quite what was desired, very red lipstick on which was surprisingly noticed to tell as the glasses were still tinted. Asked for Sophia and was shown to her room. Sophia entered looking very cute in a white dress that was obviously short to show off her back assets. In general, Sophia is a little above average in most looks, but a nice thick booty to grab onto. Opted for the hr. 6 and the massage began. She is still one of the better massages at a medium pressure since starting in this world last year. She was not afraid to get the oil and as she moved around the body the teasing began. Left to get a hot towel to wipe off the oil, brought up the pillow for the flip and asked what finish was desired. Opted for L3 this time around and settled on $. 4. She left and returned with no panties and initially though there's going to be a good meal today, However, she immediately went over to the table and slapped a bunch of lube on her kitty then asked who's on top. After the disappointment set it, chose to go CG and she put on the cover. She climbed up and felt good, but by this time the desire was fading. Finished in the bag after a few minutes and she used the remaining hour for more massage. She worked the legs and tried to wake junior up with HJ and slightly over the top moans, but he just wasn't in the mood. She left to get water, then did a neck and brow massage in the last 5 minutes.
Overall was an ok experience. Was happy with the massage, but will probably stick with L1 with any repeat visits.
-
02-07-26 16:43 #27695Senior Member

Posts: 47Bad news
When I spoke with here toward the end of last month, she told be she was headed back to NY for a long vacation. May not be back for a while she said.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 15:52 #27694Senior Member

Posts: 238Angela at Phoenix
She told me she was going back to NYC and getting out of the business. Straight massage, no HE's. Not coming back.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 15:48 #27693Senior Member

Posts: 290Phoenix Sophie / Angela
I just read a report that Sophie / Angela has left Phoenix? That is really sad news. Does anyone know where she might have gone. One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced.
-
02-07-26 13:03 #27692Senior Member

Posts: 136Sometimes,
Well, sometimes, old, pudgy and hairy gets the job done. June's newest rotation has Kiki, 3/10 in a cute little red dress, 1/10 naked. Hairy, funny scars on her pancake boobs and did I mention a little pudgy? Not in a good way either. Anyway, decent massage, no tease. Wanted more than standard for the service. 6 for the hr, and I always leave 1. 4 with the wrapper on the table. She wanted more. Nope, not from this guy when you look like that. Well, after the massage she greased herself, flopped onto the table after a poor effort at CBJ. With the bushy conditions down south, I let Jr. Do all the work. No way I was putting my mouth anywhere that thing! She didn't even want me playing with her button. So, I just pounded away till I decided it was time to be done. Then came the best part. I removed the wrapper to finish myself and she knelt in front of me with a couple kleenex to finish into. As I tried to move her head closer to attempt an oral finish, I got serious resistance. So, she kept the kleenex in front, waiting on Jr to finish. I'm not so sure she was aware that Jr can be moved and pointed in different directions. Oops, missed the kleenez. Right on her face and pancake boob. She let out a loud woof and immediately got up to clean herself off. I really wasn't finished, so I'm sorry to say I finished and soiled the linens. Hope they were changed before the next monger. Anyway, on the way out there was a younger girl on the couch. Not much to see or look at, but better than Kiki. Sometimes, the deed just has to be done.
-
02-07-26 12:34 #27691Senior Member

Posts: 903At Mundy, Lulu = Cici. Tina = Nana?
Both are great ladies!
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 12:24 #27690Senior Member

Posts: 903[QUOTE=EPhillips;7522501]Hey gang,
I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.
This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.
Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?[QUOTE]Happy Feet Foot and Body Massage.
Open · Closes 9 PM.
Legit place, middle aged Asian husband and wife run it. About 15 years ago, wife and I went when we had a BOGOF coupon. I'm not into massages, so I can't review them. I go to AMPs for sex. Wife said they did a good job, including her feet.
-
02-07-26 10:38 #27689Senior Member

Posts: 500I'd look for legit foot spa's. They usually have different packages that offer feet, upper body, etc.
Originally Posted by EPhillips
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 00:47 #27688Regular Member

Posts: 20Lili's
Lili's is always a solid bet. Kiki is probably my favorite over there but as mentioned. It's hard to go wrong with any of them. It's my go to as well.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 23:59 #27687Senior Member

Posts: 95Pain in the foot
Hey gang,
I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.
This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.
Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?
-
02-06-26 22:17 #27686Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132I would greatly like to know the location of these tiny ninja Asians around town. I am currently in the mood for some of those. Is anyone knows when Nana is leaving Sweets? I can't get past her and she always is the one that greets me.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 19:19 #27685Senior Member

Posts: 170Tiny Ninja Asians
This is currently my favorite place to visit as all the ladies were attractive, gave a good service and I have never left disappointed. So far I have seen CiCi, KiKi, LaLa, Jenny, Eva and LuLu. All good experiences although I do have a personal preference for KiKi and LuLu when they are in town.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
02-06-26 17:27 #27684Senior Member

Posts: 172Jessica
Jessica is top3 I've ever had. Possibly ATF. That's pussy you want to marry. Enjoy and tell her we miss her. She'll be back bc her income going to take a hit going there. But her kitty needs a break, we wore it out. LOL.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:29 #27683Senior Member

Posts: 59Jessica
Got to know from them that Jessica is at Evansville. Lucky me, ill be visiting my friend this weekend, and bang Jessica. Haha!
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:14 #27682Senior Member

Posts: 59Cici
Cici is so underrated. Everyone talks about coco but cici is as good as coco, except the racks. I believe she has natural c's. The spa's current name is professional massage therapy.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





