Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 29326
-
02-07-26 12:34 #27691Senior Member

Posts: 894At Mundy, Lulu = Cici. Tina = Nana?
Both are great ladies!
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 12:24 #27690Senior Member

Posts: 894[QUOTE=EPhillips;7522501]Hey gang,
I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.
This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.
Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?[QUOTE]Happy Feet Foot and Body Massage.
Open · Closes 9 PM.
Legit place, middle aged Asian husband and wife run it. About 15 years ago, wife and I went when we had a BOGOF coupon. I'm not into massages, so I can't review them. I go to AMPs for sex. Wife said they did a good job, including her feet.
-
02-07-26 10:38 #27689Senior Member

Posts: 497I'd look for legit foot spa's. They usually have different packages that offer feet, upper body, etc.
Originally Posted by EPhillips
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 00:47 #27688Regular Member

Posts: 20Lili's
Lili's is always a solid bet. Kiki is probably my favorite over there but as mentioned. It's hard to go wrong with any of them. It's my go to as well.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 23:59 #27687Senior Member

Posts: 95Pain in the foot
Hey gang,
I'm a professional chef. I've always enjoyed the massaged part of this hobby about as much as the other part.
This week was killer. Down cooks and covering a bunch of spots. I could go for a legit, solid foot massage. L1 would be a bonus but the massage is what I'm really looking for.
Most AMP's either ignore or barely touch your feet, so I'm asking for any recommendations. Any Intel?
-
02-06-26 22:17 #27686Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132I would greatly like to know the location of these tiny ninja Asians around town. I am currently in the mood for some of those. Is anyone knows when Nana is leaving Sweets? I can't get past her and she always is the one that greets me.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 19:19 #27685Senior Member

Posts: 170Tiny Ninja Asians
This is currently my favorite place to visit as all the ladies were attractive, gave a good service and I have never left disappointed. So far I have seen CiCi, KiKi, LaLa, Jenny, Eva and LuLu. All good experiences although I do have a personal preference for KiKi and LuLu when they are in town.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
02-06-26 17:27 #27684Senior Member

Posts: 172Jessica
Jessica is top3 I've ever had. Possibly ATF. That's pussy you want to marry. Enjoy and tell her we miss her. She'll be back bc her income going to take a hit going there. But her kitty needs a break, we wore it out. LOL.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:29 #27683Senior Member

Posts: 59Jessica
Got to know from them that Jessica is at Evansville. Lucky me, ill be visiting my friend this weekend, and bang Jessica. Haha!
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:14 #27682Senior Member

Posts: 59Cici
Cici is so underrated. Everyone talks about coco but cici is as good as coco, except the racks. I believe she has natural c's. The spa's current name is professional massage therapy.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 15:50 #27681Senior Member

Posts: 172CiCi muffler
Someone asked and this place is next to a popularly named muffler place on Hanna. Spas change names ALL the time. It's easier to just use names like this.
I've had spring fever or something cause I've been hitting this place hard. And I said I was going to dial back and save money LMAO. I saw Coco early in the week and wanted some of CiCi. Lot empty on Friday. Lucky me and CiCi answered. Let's go. Took hhr, asked if oil, I said yes. Ok massage on back lasted maybe 10 min. I didn't explore with my hands, I knew I was good to go here. Flip comes and she just say 'fuck?' To the point and my mood was the same, I say yes, she says 'tip?' I point to table where I had laid it down during undress time. Goes get condom, get between legs after wipe down and licks the boys up and tongue tickles shaft slowly moving up. BBBJ was so good and honestly my pistol ain't holding many bullets from using them up this week. But no issues with her. Take her mish, she say 'big'. I go slow and ask ok. Pussy is nice but it's warmed up. No issues pushing in but still solid grip. Got arms under legs and she's taking in fine. This is me waiting a quickie and she's willing accepting. Blow in bag as her legs muscles are tensing from the deep pounding. Cleaned up. Get dressed. Coco opens door after I'm dressed and escorts me out. I give her a kiss on cheek and hug, CiCi on phone and waves. Coco says 'new girl next week, very good, you come back and try'. Cici is cute, willing, very nice body, nice Bs. Get her while she's here.
To add, I believe I saw the second gal mention in recent report about Angel Spa South. She was sitting on couch when I visited Jenny. Thanks for taking one for the team bc she's older and puts herself together well when fully dressed. Jenny just got there this week too so there should be two MTs there like usual.
I also saw Mia at Charm Spa in Shelbyville this week. She's so thin so if that's for you, she's leaving on the 17th, I believe.
Unless someone wants to help with funds, LOL, may not report for a week or so.
Happy Hunting, YMMV and all that.
-
02-06-26 15:19 #27680Senior Member

Posts: 279Apple
Cici sounds like Apple from now closed Relax. I've been wondering were she ended up. I remember those blemishes. Rather unsightly but she is a tiny hottie.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 12:53 #27679Senior Member

Posts: 497Lily Spa North Michigan Rd
Been awhile since I'd been here and drove by well before the scheduled opening time and to my surprise the sign was lit indicating it was already open. Rang the bell and greeted by a tiny little thing that looked somewhat familiar. Paid. 7 for hr. Decent massage while crawling around on my back. She can't weigh more than 90 lbs. Eventually removed her top and started lightly rubbing her perky B's all over my backside. That'll get me goin'. $. 5 for boom boom and off we go. She's a good actress and had me convinced she was enjoying it. Flipped her over and noticed the skin blemishes just below her waistline. Turns out I have seen her before because I recognized that. Not off putting by any means. Finally finish and as I'm getting dressed she yells something thru the door and in walks KiKi who walks right in and grabs my cock. Says "next time, you with me". They sure do know how to make a guy feel special. Haha.
The one I saw is Cici. I'm sure I've left a review but not about to dig that deep into it. She's fun if you like tiny ninja Asians.
-
02-06-26 12:19 #27678Senior Member

Posts: 894Tina at Foot Spa Mundy better than Kitty / Katy?
I met Kitty twice, once at Foot Spa Mundy and once at Coral Spa.
I prefer Tina at Foot Spa Mundy. I'm not into BJs or DF kissing. So I can't compare services and menus.
-
02-06-26 12:05 #27677Senior Member

Posts: 894Used the "Well doh!" AKA search option Tina at Mundy
Seems Tina has a good reputation. Met her at Mundy. She's one of the best! Pretty, perfect bod, speaks better English than most. I'd choose her over Kitty / Katy!
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






