The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27675

    Linda at Angel south

    Went to Angel Spa South this morning and was greeted by a MT in a little red dress displaying some nice Cleavage. Led to a room paid for the HR and assumed the position. She came in and gave a pretty decent medium massage. About 15 minutes in asked if oil was ok? I agreed another 15 minutes goes by and instead of hot towel She got some paper towels and a warm washcloth. On the flipped we agreed to $. 60 for CFS and she left. When she returned and got naked the wind almost went out of my sail. She has a nice set of manmade Ds with big eraser nips. But the body was frumpy and she had a weird Tattoo on her stomach, a decent landing strip and when she moved her hair back over her should you could see some badges pulling her face back like a Johnson and Johnson backroom face lift. She was pre-lubed so no Daty and she was a little the with lots of moans a LFK. After a CBJ she climbed on top and after a few minutes we switched to missionary. I was finally able to finish in the bag. She told me her name is linda and with the info I gathered post flip I believe she is in her late 50's. All in all not terrible but a huge difference between her and Jessica.

  2. #27674

    Cherry Spa

    So was in the mood for a good L1 and decided based on reports to check out Cherry (Scrubs).

    Paid for the hr and 10 minutes later someone comes in. Lady (Anna?) steps out to talk with him and comes back in and says "can you wait 10 minutes"? I said "sure" and THIRTY minutes LATER she came back in very apologetic. I know many of you would just left, but I had already paid and didn't have much on the schedule that day so stuck around. Glad I did. The massage was just average (had seen some reports of it being very good. I disagree. Wasn't bad, but I've had better at AMP's). But the L1 was good: she took her time and was skilled. She ended up giving me a little extra time because of the interruption.

    I will say when I came in initially I almost left because she seemed not too pleasant. But she did warm up during our session and was much more friendly by the end when I left. Stay safe out there.

  3. #27673

    Phoenix

    I don't get out much, but went to Phoenix. I've always wanted to see Sophie / Angela. I read she was leaving at the end of last month, but went anyway. Met with Gina, I'm guessing 40's maybe 6/10 wearing a red T-shirt type dress, maybe a night shirt. Opted for the hr. I'm old and need some time. Went with soft massage. Never done that before, probably won't again. She stayed a little out of reach at first. I thought it wasn't going to go well, but when I was finally able to give her a little touch, it was on. A little fiv at first, asked if I wanted boom boom. I nodded, She left the room to get a cover. She came back we did a little 69, rcg, then some mish. All while telling me how big I was (well that's not true). She was pretty tight. Never saw the puppies, just pulled the shirt above her waist, probably A's. I'd go again, but would do medium pressure.

  4. #27672

    Mundy Mamasan said new girl Tina and Sisi

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Mamasan this morning asking who was on deck at Mundy. I usually get a reply within an hour. No such luck today.

    Any info about who's on deck at Foot Spa on Mundy today?

    Thanks in advance.
    Any info for these ladies?

  5. #27671

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumminhero143  [View Original Post]
    Come on man. I just started exploring Indy and gave my honest opinion. My bad that I got her name wrong. I don't promote or work for them man.
    Fair enough. I'll admit when I'm wrong. Look forward to future reports from ya. My bad but we've had it happen before. Welcome to Indy.

  6. #27670
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    This account has red flags all over it. Someone has already called out report as being misleading at best. And the post history is smells fishier than a Westside AMT. This forum is not for advertising by owners or providers. If we want fake reports and representation of spas, we can go to Skip and read the description.
    Come on man. I just started exploring Indy and gave my honest opinion. My bad that I got her name wrong. I don't promote or work for them man.

  7. #27669

    Palindrome

    So I can review something for the first time in awhile. I said why not and try palindrome for the first time. I've read mixed reviews. It was one place I haven't tried. I'm always worried about getting gramgram and the woman that met me was close. But not turn around close. I paid for a hour. She was pretty nice for what little English she knew. She was wearing a dress that what little breasts she had made them look pretty great. I gave her a total of $$ that includes the hour and got going.

    Had a short bbj. Which honestly I would rather just have CBJ cause idk where you fuckers have been. But we started with CG and switched to doggie. I will say. And I think this is the first time I've ever said this. Her enthusiasm was off the charts. And it didn't feel fake. Most of the time the enthusiasm just feels like a show. She made me want to go back just for that.

    Here is where it kinda took a turn. I think I was only 30 minutes in when someone rang the doorbell. She got dressed. Came in and told him she was only MT so please come back in 30. The guy said okay. She comes back. Barely gets undressed. Maybe 5 minutes later. Same guy comes back. And just walks in. Mothefucker if you thought that was a hhr then stop wasting your money and start getting qv cause you clearly think time goes by slower then you think. So she walks him into a room. I'm already annoyed and dressed. And just over it. Like holy cow. If a woman says she is only one there. And the car that is parked there STILL HASNT LEFT. Go back to kindergarten and learn your subtraction skills.

    Anyways would repeat for her enthusiasm. LOL.

  8. #27668

    Intel on Foot Spa Mundy

    I messaged Mamasan this morning asking who was on deck at Mundy. I usually get a reply within an hour. No such luck today.

    Any info about who's on deck at Foot Spa on Mundy today?

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #27667

    BS reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumminhero143  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry that you had bitter experience at sunshine. May be I am wrong with the name. But there were 2 MT'S and it was their first day at that spa, I might be referring to other MT and I believe I got lucky with the first day privilege. I am affirmative that she did try to please me a lot. Also the Mt I was referring to was shaved.
    This account has red flags all over it. Someone has already called out report as being misleading at best. And the post history is smells fishier than a Westside AMT. This forum is not for advertising by owners or providers. If we want fake reports and representation of spas, we can go to Skip and read the description.

  10. #27666

    Lineups and names, not possible

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Agree it gets so confusing. It would be nice to a have a pinned post with different names, brief descriptions and location and any updates. Not sure if that is possible on this site.
    MTs move too frequently and they'll switch up their names from time to time as well. If you have seen one multiple times and have a good customer / MT relationship, many will give you their personal number so they can update you on where they go or their plans. Obviously if you're in a relationship, act accordingly, burner phone whatever. Many of us who have done this awhile, do not care about walk of shames, asking for numbers or even walking into a place, checking out talent and politely leaving. It's business. Anything you experienced, they have experienced 100 times. They know us better than we know ourselves. Gals leave stores for many reasons too. Better offer, slow business, rude clients, some jerk telling her she's not safe at her location, etc etc etc.

    We're actually very fortunate to have the members we have here. Most cities have less than half the info. It definitely would be cool to have a spreadsheet that's available and open for all of us to update though, LOL.

  11. #27665

    Coco sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.
    I am sorry that you had bitter experience at sunshine. May be I am wrong with the name. But there were 2 MT'S and it was their first day at that spa, I might be referring to other MT and I believe I got lucky with the first day privilege. I am affirmative that she did try to please me a lot. Also the Mt I was referring to was shaved.

  12. #27664

    Pinned Summary

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use
    Agree it gets so confusing. It would be nice to a have a pinned post with different names, brief descriptions and location and any updates. Not sure if that is possible on this site.

  13. #27663

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    You might be thinking of my post about CoCo at muffler shop. I can't help ya with Sunshine but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use. Sorry you had bad experience but I appreciate the laugh at your expense. Win some; lose some is true.
    Thanks for post. I have met coco at muffler and your post on her is accurate. The post I'm referring to was 27660. Definitely Coco at sunshine but the description posted was very different from who I met today. Wasn't the worst experience I've ever had but definitely not a pstar look as described. Maybe there are 2 cocos at that location because the one I met was nothing like described in post 27660.I think this happened another time. Saw stellar posts about sunshine and went to visit and was like what the heck was the stellar posts about. Like I said. Win some and lose some.

  14. #27662

    CoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.
    You might be thinking of my post about CoCo at muffler shop. I can't help ya with Sunshine but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use. Sorry you had bad experience but I appreciate the laugh at your expense. Win some; lose some is true.

  15. #27661

    Sunshine south

    Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape