Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 29334
-
02-06-26 17:27 #27684Senior Member

Posts: 172Jessica
Jessica is top3 I've ever had. Possibly ATF. That's pussy you want to marry. Enjoy and tell her we miss her. She'll be back bc her income going to take a hit going there. But her kitty needs a break, we wore it out. LOL.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:29 #27683Senior Member

Posts: 59Jessica
Got to know from them that Jessica is at Evansville. Lucky me, ill be visiting my friend this weekend, and bang Jessica. Haha!
Originally Posted by VirtualTripod
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 16:14 #27682Senior Member

Posts: 59Cici
Cici is so underrated. Everyone talks about coco but cici is as good as coco, except the racks. I believe she has natural c's. The spa's current name is professional massage therapy.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 15:50 #27681Senior Member

Posts: 172CiCi muffler
Someone asked and this place is next to a popularly named muffler place on Hanna. Spas change names ALL the time. It's easier to just use names like this.
I've had spring fever or something cause I've been hitting this place hard. And I said I was going to dial back and save money LMAO. I saw Coco early in the week and wanted some of CiCi. Lot empty on Friday. Lucky me and CiCi answered. Let's go. Took hhr, asked if oil, I said yes. Ok massage on back lasted maybe 10 min. I didn't explore with my hands, I knew I was good to go here. Flip comes and she just say 'fuck?' To the point and my mood was the same, I say yes, she says 'tip?' I point to table where I had laid it down during undress time. Goes get condom, get between legs after wipe down and licks the boys up and tongue tickles shaft slowly moving up. BBBJ was so good and honestly my pistol ain't holding many bullets from using them up this week. But no issues with her. Take her mish, she say 'big'. I go slow and ask ok. Pussy is nice but it's warmed up. No issues pushing in but still solid grip. Got arms under legs and she's taking in fine. This is me waiting a quickie and she's willing accepting. Blow in bag as her legs muscles are tensing from the deep pounding. Cleaned up. Get dressed. Coco opens door after I'm dressed and escorts me out. I give her a kiss on cheek and hug, CiCi on phone and waves. Coco says 'new girl next week, very good, you come back and try'. Cici is cute, willing, very nice body, nice Bs. Get her while she's here.
To add, I believe I saw the second gal mention in recent report about Angel Spa South. She was sitting on couch when I visited Jenny. Thanks for taking one for the team bc she's older and puts herself together well when fully dressed. Jenny just got there this week too so there should be two MTs there like usual.
I also saw Mia at Charm Spa in Shelbyville this week. She's so thin so if that's for you, she's leaving on the 17th, I believe.
Unless someone wants to help with funds, LOL, may not report for a week or so.
Happy Hunting, YMMV and all that.
-
02-06-26 15:19 #27680Senior Member

Posts: 279Apple
Cici sounds like Apple from now closed Relax. I've been wondering were she ended up. I remember those blemishes. Rather unsightly but she is a tiny hottie.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 12:53 #27679Senior Member

Posts: 498Lily Spa North Michigan Rd
Been awhile since I'd been here and drove by well before the scheduled opening time and to my surprise the sign was lit indicating it was already open. Rang the bell and greeted by a tiny little thing that looked somewhat familiar. Paid. 7 for hr. Decent massage while crawling around on my back. She can't weigh more than 90 lbs. Eventually removed her top and started lightly rubbing her perky B's all over my backside. That'll get me goin'. $. 5 for boom boom and off we go. She's a good actress and had me convinced she was enjoying it. Flipped her over and noticed the skin blemishes just below her waistline. Turns out I have seen her before because I recognized that. Not off putting by any means. Finally finish and as I'm getting dressed she yells something thru the door and in walks KiKi who walks right in and grabs my cock. Says "next time, you with me". They sure do know how to make a guy feel special. Haha.
The one I saw is Cici. I'm sure I've left a review but not about to dig that deep into it. She's fun if you like tiny ninja Asians.
-
02-06-26 12:19 #27678Senior Member

Posts: 896Tina at Foot Spa Mundy better than Kitty / Katy?
I met Kitty twice, once at Foot Spa Mundy and once at Coral Spa.
I prefer Tina at Foot Spa Mundy. I'm not into BJs or DF kissing. So I can't compare services and menus.
-
02-06-26 12:05 #27677Senior Member

Posts: 896Used the "Well doh!" AKA search option Tina at Mundy
Seems Tina has a good reputation. Met her at Mundy. She's one of the best! Pretty, perfect bod, speaks better English than most. I'd choose her over Kitty / Katy!
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 11:56 #27676Senior Member

Posts: 896That's Anna. Met her twice. If you're looking for an average massage and a top quality L1, Anna is great!
Originally Posted by SteveMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 11:44 #27675Senior Member

Posts: 31Linda at Angel south
Went to Angel Spa South this morning and was greeted by a MT in a little red dress displaying some nice Cleavage. Led to a room paid for the HR and assumed the position. She came in and gave a pretty decent medium massage. About 15 minutes in asked if oil was ok? I agreed another 15 minutes goes by and instead of hot towel She got some paper towels and a warm washcloth. On the flipped we agreed to $. 60 for CFS and she left. When she returned and got naked the wind almost went out of my sail. She has a nice set of manmade Ds with big eraser nips. But the body was frumpy and she had a weird Tattoo on her stomach, a decent landing strip and when she moved her hair back over her should you could see some badges pulling her face back like a Johnson and Johnson backroom face lift. She was pre-lubed so no Daty and she was a little the with lots of moans a LFK. After a CBJ she climbed on top and after a few minutes we switched to missionary. I was finally able to finish in the bag. She told me her name is linda and with the info I gathered post flip I believe she is in her late 50's. All in all not terrible but a huge difference between her and Jessica.
-
02-06-26 07:30 #27674Senior Member

Posts: 37Cherry Spa
So was in the mood for a good L1 and decided based on reports to check out Cherry (Scrubs).
Paid for the hr and 10 minutes later someone comes in. Lady (Anna?) steps out to talk with him and comes back in and says "can you wait 10 minutes"? I said "sure" and THIRTY minutes LATER she came back in very apologetic. I know many of you would just left, but I had already paid and didn't have much on the schedule that day so stuck around. Glad I did. The massage was just average (had seen some reports of it being very good. I disagree. Wasn't bad, but I've had better at AMP's). But the L1 was good: she took her time and was skilled. She ended up giving me a little extra time because of the interruption.
I will say when I came in initially I almost left because she seemed not too pleasant. But she did warm up during our session and was much more friendly by the end when I left. Stay safe out there.
-
02-05-26 23:23 #27673Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8Phoenix
I don't get out much, but went to Phoenix. I've always wanted to see Sophie / Angela. I read she was leaving at the end of last month, but went anyway. Met with Gina, I'm guessing 40's maybe 6/10 wearing a red T-shirt type dress, maybe a night shirt. Opted for the hr. I'm old and need some time. Went with soft massage. Never done that before, probably won't again. She stayed a little out of reach at first. I thought it wasn't going to go well, but when I was finally able to give her a little touch, it was on. A little fiv at first, asked if I wanted boom boom. I nodded, She left the room to get a cover. She came back we did a little 69, rcg, then some mish. All while telling me how big I was (well that's not true). She was pretty tight. Never saw the puppies, just pulled the shirt above her waist, probably A's. I'd go again, but would do medium pressure.
-
02-05-26 20:50 #27672Senior Member

Posts: 896Mundy Mamasan said new girl Tina and Sisi
Any info for these ladies?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 20:29 #27671Senior Member

Posts: 172Apologies
Fair enough. I'll admit when I'm wrong. Look forward to future reports from ya. My bad but we've had it happen before. Welcome to Indy.
Originally Posted by Cumminhero143
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 18:21 #27670Regular Member

Posts: 12Come on man. I just started exploring Indy and gave my honest opinion. My bad that I got her name wrong. I don't promote or work for them man.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





