Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 29361
-
02-06-26 07:30 #27681Senior Member

Posts: 37Cherry Spa
So was in the mood for a good L1 and decided based on reports to check out Cherry (Scrubs).
Paid for the hr and 10 minutes later someone comes in. Lady (Anna?) steps out to talk with him and comes back in and says "can you wait 10 minutes"? I said "sure" and THIRTY minutes LATER she came back in very apologetic. I know many of you would just left, but I had already paid and didn't have much on the schedule that day so stuck around. Glad I did. The massage was just average (had seen some reports of it being very good. I disagree. Wasn't bad, but I've had better at AMP's). But the L1 was good: she took her time and was skilled. She ended up giving me a little extra time because of the interruption.
I will say when I came in initially I almost left because she seemed not too pleasant. But she did warm up during our session and was much more friendly by the end when I left. Stay safe out there.
-
02-05-26 23:23 #27680Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8Phoenix
I don't get out much, but went to Phoenix. I've always wanted to see Sophie / Angela. I read she was leaving at the end of last month, but went anyway. Met with Gina, I'm guessing 40's maybe 6/10 wearing a red T-shirt type dress, maybe a night shirt. Opted for the hr. I'm old and need some time. Went with soft massage. Never done that before, probably won't again. She stayed a little out of reach at first. I thought it wasn't going to go well, but when I was finally able to give her a little touch, it was on. A little fiv at first, asked if I wanted boom boom. I nodded, She left the room to get a cover. She came back we did a little 69, rcg, then some mish. All while telling me how big I was (well that's not true). She was pretty tight. Never saw the puppies, just pulled the shirt above her waist, probably A's. I'd go again, but would do medium pressure.
-
02-05-26 20:50 #27679Senior Member

Posts: 901Mundy Mamasan said new girl Tina and Sisi
Any info for these ladies?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 20:29 #27678Senior Member

Posts: 172Apologies
Fair enough. I'll admit when I'm wrong. Look forward to future reports from ya. My bad but we've had it happen before. Welcome to Indy.
Originally Posted by Cumminhero143
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 18:21 #27677Regular Member

Posts: 12Come on man. I just started exploring Indy and gave my honest opinion. My bad that I got her name wrong. I don't promote or work for them man.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 15:18 #27676Senior Member

Posts: 103Palindrome
So I can review something for the first time in awhile. I said why not and try palindrome for the first time. I've read mixed reviews. It was one place I haven't tried. I'm always worried about getting gramgram and the woman that met me was close. But not turn around close. I paid for a hour. She was pretty nice for what little English she knew. She was wearing a dress that what little breasts she had made them look pretty great. I gave her a total of $$ that includes the hour and got going.
Had a short bbj. Which honestly I would rather just have CBJ cause idk where you fuckers have been. But we started with CG and switched to doggie. I will say. And I think this is the first time I've ever said this. Her enthusiasm was off the charts. And it didn't feel fake. Most of the time the enthusiasm just feels like a show. She made me want to go back just for that.
Here is where it kinda took a turn. I think I was only 30 minutes in when someone rang the doorbell. She got dressed. Came in and told him she was only MT so please come back in 30. The guy said okay. She comes back. Barely gets undressed. Maybe 5 minutes later. Same guy comes back. And just walks in. Mothefucker if you thought that was a hhr then stop wasting your money and start getting qv cause you clearly think time goes by slower then you think. So she walks him into a room. I'm already annoyed and dressed. And just over it. Like holy cow. If a woman says she is only one there. And the car that is parked there STILL HASNT LEFT. Go back to kindergarten and learn your subtraction skills.
Anyways would repeat for her enthusiasm. LOL.
-
02-05-26 13:53 #27675Senior Member

Posts: 901Intel on Foot Spa Mundy
I messaged Mamasan this morning asking who was on deck at Mundy. I usually get a reply within an hour. No such luck today.
Any info about who's on deck at Foot Spa on Mundy today?
Thanks in advance.
-
02-05-26 13:16 #27674Senior Member

Posts: 172BS reports
This account has red flags all over it. Someone has already called out report as being misleading at best. And the post history is smells fishier than a Westside AMT. This forum is not for advertising by owners or providers. If we want fake reports and representation of spas, we can go to Skip and read the description.
Originally Posted by Cumminhero143
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 13:08 #27673Senior Member

Posts: 172Lineups and names, not possible
MTs move too frequently and they'll switch up their names from time to time as well. If you have seen one multiple times and have a good customer / MT relationship, many will give you their personal number so they can update you on where they go or their plans. Obviously if you're in a relationship, act accordingly, burner phone whatever. Many of us who have done this awhile, do not care about walk of shames, asking for numbers or even walking into a place, checking out talent and politely leaving. It's business. Anything you experienced, they have experienced 100 times. They know us better than we know ourselves. Gals leave stores for many reasons too. Better offer, slow business, rude clients, some jerk telling her she's not safe at her location, etc etc etc.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
We're actually very fortunate to have the members we have here. Most cities have less than half the info. It definitely would be cool to have a spreadsheet that's available and open for all of us to update though, LOL.
-
02-04-26 12:09 #27672Regular Member

Posts: 12Coco sunshine
I am sorry that you had bitter experience at sunshine. May be I am wrong with the name. But there were 2 MT'S and it was their first day at that spa, I might be referring to other MT and I believe I got lucky with the first day privilege. I am affirmative that she did try to please me a lot. Also the Mt I was referring to was shaved.
Originally Posted by Golf76
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 10:49 #27671Senior Member

Posts: 279Pinned Summary
Agree it gets so confusing. It would be nice to a have a pinned post with different names, brief descriptions and location and any updates. Not sure if that is possible on this site.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 20:09 #27670Senior Member

Posts: 50Coco
Thanks for post. I have met coco at muffler and your post on her is accurate. The post I'm referring to was 27660. Definitely Coco at sunshine but the description posted was very different from who I met today. Wasn't the worst experience I've ever had but definitely not a pstar look as described. Maybe there are 2 cocos at that location because the one I met was nothing like described in post 27660.I think this happened another time. Saw stellar posts about sunshine and went to visit and was like what the heck was the stellar posts about. Like I said. Win some and lose some.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 19:09 #27669Senior Member

Posts: 172CoCo
You might be thinking of my post about CoCo at muffler shop. I can't help ya with Sunshine but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use. Sorry you had bad experience but I appreciate the laugh at your expense. Win some; lose some is true.
Originally Posted by Golf76
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 15:53 #27668Senior Member

Posts: 50Sunshine south
Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.
-
02-03-26 15:50 #27667Senior Member

Posts: 172Jenny
Can confirm all of this. I also received a PM about Jenny. She's a good one. I'd describe her as looking like a slight chunky Filipina gal. Massage starts, meh, then immediately she had to leave for a second. I put out donation. She sees it and says for me, instantly lifts shirt and rubs the girls on my back. She's not a looker, she's cute but the rest is great. Feels like having a gf who definitely wants you to be happy. In mish, she does start closing legs to prevent depth and from what I'm hearing, she's had a busy two days. As far as service goes, top shelf, imo. But it's GFE type, not PSE.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
When I got there another gal was dressed up like she was going somewhere. She looked older, put together and kinda sexy but she was fully clothed wearing a coat. She was gone after my visit. She drove somewhere, so if you see a vehicle parked backed off a little, it could be hers not a monger. I'm not describing the vehicle. Oh, I took HR and had time, she rubbed legs and shoulders a little but it was lame. Then she rubbed my head what seemed like forever and I dozed off for a second. She doesn't rush ya out. You get your time. Sweet girl.










Reply With Quote





