Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27669

    Palindrome

    So I can review something for the first time in awhile. I said why not and try palindrome for the first time. I've read mixed reviews. It was one place I haven't tried. I'm always worried about getting gramgram and the woman that met me was close. But not turn around close. I paid for a hour. She was pretty nice for what little English she knew. She was wearing a dress that what little breasts she had made them look pretty great. I gave her a total of $$ that includes the hour and got going.

    Had a short bbj. Which honestly I would rather just have CBJ cause idk where you fuckers have been. But we started with CG and switched to doggie. I will say. And I think this is the first time I've ever said this. Her enthusiasm was off the charts. And it didn't feel fake. Most of the time the enthusiasm just feels like a show. She made me want to go back just for that.

    Here is where it kinda took a turn. I think I was only 30 minutes in when someone rang the doorbell. She got dressed. Came in and told him she was only MT so please come back in 30. The guy said okay. She comes back. Barely gets undressed. Maybe 5 minutes later. Same guy comes back. And just walks in. Mothefucker if you thought that was a hhr then stop wasting your money and start getting qv cause you clearly think time goes by slower then you think. So she walks him into a room. I'm already annoyed and dressed. And just over it. Like holy cow. If a woman says she is only one there. And the car that is parked there STILL HASNT LEFT. Go back to kindergarten and learn your subtraction skills.

    Anyways would repeat for her enthusiasm. LOL.

  2. #27668

    Intel on Foot Spa Mundy

    I messaged Mamasan this morning asking who was on deck at Mundy. I usually get a reply within an hour. No such luck today.

    Any info about who's on deck at Foot Spa on Mundy today?

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #27667

    BS reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumminhero143  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry that you had bitter experience at sunshine. May be I am wrong with the name. But there were 2 MT'S and it was their first day at that spa, I might be referring to other MT and I believe I got lucky with the first day privilege. I am affirmative that she did try to please me a lot. Also the Mt I was referring to was shaved.
    This account has red flags all over it. Someone has already called out report as being misleading at best. And the post history is smells fishier than a Westside AMT. This forum is not for advertising by owners or providers. If we want fake reports and representation of spas, we can go to Skip and read the description.

  4. #27666

    Lineups and names, not possible

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Agree it gets so confusing. It would be nice to a have a pinned post with different names, brief descriptions and location and any updates. Not sure if that is possible on this site.
    MTs move too frequently and they'll switch up their names from time to time as well. If you have seen one multiple times and have a good customer / MT relationship, many will give you their personal number so they can update you on where they go or their plans. Obviously if you're in a relationship, act accordingly, burner phone whatever. Many of us who have done this awhile, do not care about walk of shames, asking for numbers or even walking into a place, checking out talent and politely leaving. It's business. Anything you experienced, they have experienced 100 times. They know us better than we know ourselves. Gals leave stores for many reasons too. Better offer, slow business, rude clients, some jerk telling her she's not safe at her location, etc etc etc.

    We're actually very fortunate to have the members we have here. Most cities have less than half the info. It definitely would be cool to have a spreadsheet that's available and open for all of us to update though, LOL.

  5. #27665

    Coco sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.
    I am sorry that you had bitter experience at sunshine. May be I am wrong with the name. But there were 2 MT'S and it was their first day at that spa, I might be referring to other MT and I believe I got lucky with the first day privilege. I am affirmative that she did try to please me a lot. Also the Mt I was referring to was shaved.

  6. #27664

    Pinned Summary

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use
    Agree it gets so confusing. It would be nice to a have a pinned post with different names, brief descriptions and location and any updates. Not sure if that is possible on this site.

  7. #27663

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    You might be thinking of my post about CoCo at muffler shop. I can't help ya with Sunshine but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use. Sorry you had bad experience but I appreciate the laugh at your expense. Win some; lose some is true.
    Thanks for post. I have met coco at muffler and your post on her is accurate. The post I'm referring to was 27660. Definitely Coco at sunshine but the description posted was very different from who I met today. Wasn't the worst experience I've ever had but definitely not a pstar look as described. Maybe there are 2 cocos at that location because the one I met was nothing like described in post 27660.I think this happened another time. Saw stellar posts about sunshine and went to visit and was like what the heck was the stellar posts about. Like I said. Win some and lose some.

  8. #27662

    CoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.
    You might be thinking of my post about CoCo at muffler shop. I can't help ya with Sunshine but just an FYI: there are so many CoCo, CiCi, XiXi, Angela, etc etc etc. It's like they arrive here and have a choice of 10 names to use. Sorry you had bad experience but I appreciate the laugh at your expense. Win some; lose some is true.

  9. #27661

    Sunshine south

    Went to sunshine today and no idea who I saw. Someone described a pstar looking gal named coco. I asked the MT her name and she said coco so I thought must be the girl another person posted about. She most certainly didn't have a pstar look. This coco looked good in her short dress with nice cleavage popping out. That's about where it ended. Probably the hairiest snatch I've experienced at an AMP. Not my thing. She's built like a brick shithouse. Not ugly but not what I expected. Massage. Ok.little teasing. Flip. Fun time. Minimal CBJ. Then to cfs. Kept acting like I was killing her. I'm average size so doubt that. Tried for a Russian finish and she wasn't having that so preceded to jackhammer and say come on come. Tired. Like good lord chick you need to work on some stamina. Anyway. You win some you lose some. This is a one and done for me. I'm still baffled as I type this who I actually saw.

  10. #27660

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Jenny.

    Late 30's. Early 40's. Long black hair. Round face. Not ugly, but not super attractive. Slightly saggy C's. Decent shaped backside. Clean shaved. Zero smells. Chunkier than most. Not an athletic build. Excellent, bubbly personality. English is pretty good. Personality is the winner here.

    $.8 HR.

    No real pressure on the massage. No oil offered. Walks her knees on your back and then slips her clothes off to initiate b2 b rub. BBJ & DATY. Seems to enjoy the latter and doesn't stop you.

    Does a little fake moaning at the beginning, but once I asked her to stop faking, she really got into it and went with the flow. She doesn't argue with positional changes and lets you do your thing.

    I still had 20 minutes left on the clock which she offered to finish the massage, but I had to get going. So she doesn't skimp on time.

    No cars in lot, but had to wait 10 minutes in the back room on the left (front side of building). So definitely a monger that trenched through the snow to get there by foot.

    Interrupted once by doorbell, but she did not leave the room. Props for that. Phone went off in the other room and she stayed once again. Hard to beat that IMO.

    Last thing she mentioned is that there's a new girl arriving tonight and they will both be there for one month. Seems like that's the rotation schedule.
    Can confirm all of this. I also received a PM about Jenny. She's a good one. I'd describe her as looking like a slight chunky Filipina gal. Massage starts, meh, then immediately she had to leave for a second. I put out donation. She sees it and says for me, instantly lifts shirt and rubs the girls on my back. She's not a looker, she's cute but the rest is great. Feels like having a gf who definitely wants you to be happy. In mish, she does start closing legs to prevent depth and from what I'm hearing, she's had a busy two days. As far as service goes, top shelf, imo. But it's GFE type, not PSE.

    When I got there another gal was dressed up like she was going somewhere. She looked older, put together and kinda sexy but she was fully clothed wearing a coat. She was gone after my visit. She drove somewhere, so if you see a vehicle parked backed off a little, it could be hers not a monger. I'm not describing the vehicle. Oh, I took HR and had time, she rubbed legs and shoulders a little but it was lame. Then she rubbed my head what seemed like forever and I dozed off for a second. She doesn't rush ya out. You get your time. Sweet girl.

  11. #27659

    Spirit Spa

    Wanted to try out JJQ and they were busy but noticed a spa right across the street I've never seen it reviewed but I might have missed it Was met at the door by an older lady but built good with short wavy hair and nice slacks on Massage was good with no tease till right before the flip After the flip a very good HJ with the c puppies out to play with and suck on Will return if just wanting a massage I think more might be available but not sure.

  12. #27658

    Angel south

    Jenny.

    Late 30's. Early 40's. Long black hair. Round face. Not ugly, but not super attractive. Slightly saggy C's. Decent shaped backside. Clean shaved. Zero smells. Chunkier than most. Not an athletic build. Excellent, bubbly personality. English is pretty good. Personality is the winner here.

    $.8 HR.

    No real pressure on the massage. No oil offered. Walks her knees on your back and then slips her clothes off to initiate b2 b rub. BBJ & DATY. Seems to enjoy the latter and doesn't stop you.

    Does a little fake moaning at the beginning, but once I asked her to stop faking, she really got into it and went with the flow. She doesn't argue with positional changes and lets you do your thing.

    I still had 20 minutes left on the clock which she offered to finish the massage, but I had to get going. So she doesn't skimp on time.

    No cars in lot, but had to wait 10 minutes in the back room on the left (front side of building). So definitely a monger that trenched through the snow to get there by foot.

    Interrupted once by doorbell, but she did not leave the room. Props for that. Phone went off in the other room and she stayed once again. Hard to beat that IMO.

    Last thing she mentioned is that there's a new girl arriving tonight and they will both be there for one month. Seems like that's the rotation schedule.

  13. #27657
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Had something set up at another place but the plans went to shit so thought I'd give this a shot after a review from a few wks ago from a trusted contributor. Greeted by a nice enough looking lady who is easily in her 50's. Found out later that her name is Anna. . 6 for hr and massage was pretty decent for a medium rub. No real tease. Now the bad. Between her breath, which could stop an elephant in its tracks and the smorgasbord of smells I stirred up while pounding away I couldn't finish in the bag. She did finish by hand with a good technique. Not one of my finer moments. If you like a good medium pressure rub with L1 then she's your gal.
    LOL!

    I usually get pretty lucky with the scent. And I have the ability to pinpoint the culprit of a fart in the wind.

    Sorry about your loss.

  14. #27656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Had something set up at another place but the plans went to shit so thought I'd give this a shot after a review from a few wks ago from a trusted contributor. Greeted by a nice enough looking lady who is easily in her 50's. Found out later that her name is Anna. . 6 for hr and massage was pretty decent for a medium rub. No real tease. Now the bad. Between her breath, which could stop an elephant in its tracks and the smorgasbord of smells I stirred up while pounding away I couldn't finish in the bag. She did finish by hand with a good technique. Not one of my finer moments. If you like a good medium pressure rub with L1 then she's your gal.
    Glad I didn't make it back for another visit. I must have caught her on shower day and avoided the bad smells. If I get a whiff of something down below, I usually can't finish.

  15. #27655

    Q spa on Banner

    Had something set up at another place but the plans went to shit so thought I'd give this a shot after a review from a few wks ago from a trusted contributor. Greeted by a nice enough looking lady who is easily in her 50's. Found out later that her name is Anna. . 6 for hr and massage was pretty decent for a medium rub. No real tease. Now the bad. Between her breath, which could stop an elephant in its tracks and the smorgasbord of smells I stirred up while pounding away I couldn't finish in the bag. She did finish by hand with a good technique. Not one of my finer moments. If you like a good medium pressure rub with L1 then she's your gal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape