Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 5478
-
02-07-26 17:50 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes house fee and only 45 min.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 17:49 #5012Regular Member

Posts: 8May
May was her name it was ok.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 23:00 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 438Jj
Kk has 60&70 year ladies run store. It's mostly massage only.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 07:38 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 324I haven't been there since it became JJ spa, used to be called something else, which I forgot the name. I went 4-5 years go, was full service spa at that time.
.
Originally Posted by Rider23
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 14:09 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 135Relax
Would like to hear all the details after your visit to Relax. Plan to go there this weekend and would like some intel on lineup and your experiences with the mt and other things of interest.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
Seems like detailed experiences are missing as of late from around the area.
Just my $. 02.
DM if you are so inclined.
Stay Safe out there.
PH.
-
02-05-26 11:13 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 106Last I heard they were NE. I tried to TOFTT two summers ago, but when I got there, there were two gents in the waiting area and only one MT (nothing visually appealing). So I left. This was in 2023 so things may have changed.
Originally Posted by Rider23
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 10:37 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 86JJ massage carol stream
Has anyone been to JJ health in carol stream. Going to be in the area this weekend and wondering if it's worth it.
-
02-05-26 10:22 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 106Seems like you answered your own question? I think that would be the safe play for what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 06:13 #5005I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Relax
Headed to relax today, from all the reviews seems like Ewa is the way to go. I want a decent massage and all the fun so which girl would be the best option?
-
02-04-26 18:10 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 304What was her name? House fee is 80 and I always left 160 or 180 for FS and they were happy.
Originally Posted by Zilla25
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 17:52 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 345IVY. House $ ?
What was house - $80?
Originally Posted by Zilla25
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 09:51 #5002Regular Member

Posts: 8I went ivy
It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.
-
02-03-26 11:17 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 345Relax
Haven't been to Ivy for years. Have seen less than favorable mentions here. I'm a fan of Relax for FS in Glen Ellyn on Roosevelt across from McD's. KiKi never disappoints, and Ewa is usually very good as long as her "cousin" isn't visiting.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 05:55 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by Zilla25
[View Original Post]
There's also Oki about a block north of Ivy, Lanes to the east and Relax the next town over to the west. It's been a while since I've been to Ivy but the last time was mechanical. I'd recommend Lanes, based on reviews as I haven't visited, or Relax personally. Lots of detail in here on who to ask for.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 21:34 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 408Who?
Who among the Ivy line up.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
Is particularly fun.











Reply With Quote





