Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 5483
-
02-04-26 17:52 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 345IVY. House $ ?
What was house - $80?
Originally Posted by Zilla25
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-26 09:51 #5002Regular Member

Posts: 8I went ivy
It's basically a 45 minute massage 20 minutes table shower 10 minutes I said I didn't want it, but they still gave it to me. Five minute massage she started roaming. Tries to get me for $220 for FS absolutely not! For a BJ's. She wanted 140. I said no I said everything and she agreed she was mad but still took it wouldn't go back.
-
02-03-26 11:17 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 345Relax
Haven't been to Ivy for years. Have seen less than favorable mentions here. I'm a fan of Relax for FS in Glen Ellyn on Roosevelt across from McD's. KiKi never disappoints, and Ewa is usually very good as long as her "cousin" isn't visiting.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 05:55 #5000Senior Member

Posts: 958
Originally Posted by Zilla25
[View Original Post]
There's also Oki about a block north of Ivy, Lanes to the east and Relax the next town over to the west. It's been a while since I've been to Ivy but the last time was mechanical. I'd recommend Lanes, based on reviews as I haven't visited, or Relax personally. Lots of detail in here on who to ask for.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 21:34 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 411Who?
Who among the Ivy line up.
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
Is particularly fun.
-
02-02-26 18:02 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 304For L3 Ivy as I've had girls in the past that didn't participate in L3 at marigold.
Originally Posted by Zilla25
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 08:05 #4997Regular Member

Posts: 8Ivy spa or Marigold spa
Can any one give me any advise where to go. In Lombard area? For FS.
-
02-01-26 18:28 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucky does L3
Lucky does L3 for sure. Lots of fun. Also has a great BBBJ CIM, truly a great dilemma LOL.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 17:44 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 107My vote goes to Ewa because the one time she did it, she also was probing me with her finger. (no homo). Different kind of O for sure. Full disclosure. Never had Lucky b / c of her no L3 rule (think I read that on here, correctly). When I go there (assuming you are talking about Relax. GE), I usually have L3 intentions, but that one time was the perfect storm and I went with the flow and it was magical.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 15:20 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 108Question
I've only had Ewwa, but for those who've had Ewwa and Lucky, who gives the better BBBJCIM?
-
02-01-26 13:08 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 121Calm cove spa in VP?
Just driving down north ave. Sign says now open. On corner of north abe and villa? Anyone have any knowledge? Not likely to stop in til end of week. Maybe promising?? Let me know if anyone has looked into it.
Stay safe.
-
02-01-26 12:47 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 121Crystal Spa
Had a dream of crystal spa in DG next to 7-11 older MMS took me to room house fee of. 80 sent in Julie, good English, no communication issues. 5'9 she said. Thin nice tiny a $$. Large C or D man mades. Long legs. Took to T. S. Standard mouthwash, was very attentive and thorough. Into sauna for a couple minutes. Back to room, massage was mediocre but decent. Lots of teasing before flip. After flip. Massage of chest and stomach, established everything on table. Ask 2 settled at standard rate. Very active to Daty, then to ACG rode hard to finish. Was a good time. Better than expected. She said 4 girls working, but no 4 hands available. Said they don't work well together LOL. I might be back. Anyone else know the other talent there? Hope to hear.
Stay safe.
-
01-30-26 16:05 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 107Relax is on Rt. 38/ Roosevelt in between Main St. (Glen Ellyn) and President St. (Wheaton). It's address is Glen Ellyn. 438 Roosevelt.
Originally Posted by Hobby4500
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 14:21 #4990Regular Member

Posts: 17Relax Location?
Thanks for the great report. Which relax spa? Ogden in Naperville, Or Relax in Aurora. BTW, has anyone been to Spa88 on Butterfield, you Spa on 59, or Massage spa Harbor on 38.
Originally Posted by MakingItHappen
[View Original Post]
I generally go to MT Spa in Mt. Prospect or Sunny though it is a bit of a ride. Looking for better options out this way.
-
01-30-26 11:31 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 1722nd visit to Relax
So continuing w my previous post. I texted Ewa and tell her I'm on my way. She asked if I wanted to try new girl. Name was Bobo. I said sure. Get there and was greeted by KiKi. No sign of Bobo. Kiki takes me to her room. I tell her Ewa owes me $100. LOL. Ewa hears me and gives Kiki my $100. So I leave $160 on the table and paid the house fee. Kiki cones in and sticks her tongue down my throat! Hot as hell! She straps and reveals a great body. Nice c cups and shaved pussy. She hops on table and spreads that beautiful pussy for DATY! Do that for 15 minutes and she says "You got good mouth" LOL. So we hop on table in 69 and I continue DATY and DATO. She is slurping on Junior like it was her last meal! Almost blew there after 10 minutes I say "I want your beautiful pussy" On goes the cover and started in Missionary and switched to Doggy. Amazing view as I was FIA while pounding away! Blew in the bag and kissed afterwards! So Ewa has a hairy pussy where Kiki is shaved. I enjoyed Kiki more as she seems more kinky than Ewa. To each his own! Always have had fun here. On the way out I was introduced to Bobo. Cute and young looking. Big bits and short and a little thick! I liked her look. I will try her next time and report back! Have fun and be safe put there!











Reply With Quote




